Formestane troubles

Davrlev

Awards
I started formestane 2 days ago, 3 squirts 2x/ a day (150 mg a day) and am starting to notice the effects already.

The issue I am having is the rash it is leaving me. After application I notice my skin is red and is itchy. When I shower it itches like hell. I have used formestane before (e-form and a homebrew) and never experienced these sides.

Any suggestions?

Also, I notice there is almost no grit/crystals left over after it dries. Is this normal for everyone else?

Thanks

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
what brand of formestane are you using, cause im about to being a cycle?

Davrlev

Awards
CEL, i thought i posted this under the cel section

Davrlev

Awards
I have used form a few times before, so I am familiar with the application areas/rotation. So far I have applied to inner biceps, forearms, upperchest, stomach, behind knees, and tops of feet. The only areas that didn't burn/redden after application were tops of feet and behind knees. I will try inner thighs next.

As for the cortizole cream, I applied to the above areas last night and this morning. I will comment further about its affects after my shower tonight.

Also, after application I notice almost no grit/crystals. Is this normal, because wth my past form experiences I almost always saw some crystals

Thanks for the help

Davrlev

Awards
good news, the cortizone10 helped..

also, i ordered 2 bottles of form to get a full cycle out of this... since the bottle i was using gave me trouble (irritated my skin and had no grit to it) i switched ot the second bottle...

this bottle definitely had more grit to it

also, i gave the original bottle a warm bath multiple times and shook like hell. i think it may be the sprayer that is only letting up liquid.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
also, i gave the original bottle a warm bath multiple times and shook like hell.
This could be why you notice no 'grit' with the first bottle. It does not mean you're not getting the active ingredient. Putting it under hot water and shaking it relieves some gritty residue, but it should be fine. The second bottle is slightly sandy/gritty because you haven't heated it yet. Just shake well before each use; I guarantee they will work the same with or without the presence of grit.

Davrlev

Awards
I originally thought the grit issue was due to the warm bath, but I gave the 2nd bottle several warm baths as well and there is still grit (not much, but more noticeable than the first bottle). I will try putting a small marble in the first bottle before heating and shaking.

Also, I should note that the smell of the two bottles is slightly different. They both have that citrus smell I have grown to love, but the 2nd bottle is definitely stronger smelling.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I originally thought the grit issue was due to the warm bath, but I gave the 2nd bottle several warm baths as well and there is still grit (not much, but more noticeable than the first bottle). I will try putting a small marble in the first bottle before heating and shaking.

Also, I should note that the smell of the two bottles is slightly different. They both have that citrus smell I have grown to love, but the 2nd bottle is definitely stronger smelling.
How many times did you bathe each bottle? IMO, that's unnecessary. Just shake well before each application and the active should suspend from the solution better. Sometimes you'll notice grit, sometimes you won't. It doesn't mean the bottle is any less potent. ;)

Davrlev

Awards
Bry17,

Thanks for the advice. I now just shake the bottle like hell before each use and it seems to be doing the trick.. with that being said, i do have to comment on the difference between the two bottles..

the 2nd bottle of form has been working great. Ive been getting all the noticeable sides that i have gotten when taking form in the past. However, when comparing the 2 liquids from each bottle, there is a definite smell and texture difference. the 1st bottle has more of an alcohol smell, while the 2nd smells more like citrus. Also, the texture of the liquids is different. The first is noticeably thinner with zero grit, while the second is thicker with some grit. I have given both bottles the same number of warm baths, and let them sit for a day w/o any heating. this leaves me to believe something is wrong with the first bottle (lack of active or the bottle expired early?). also, the first bottle irritates my skin, while the 2nd bottle doesnt at all.

I am in no way bashing CEL products. I have used several of your products for years with amazing results, so please do not think this thread was started with intentions to bad mouth your company. Instead, I just think something is wrong wit the quality of the first bottle.

Anyway, can you explain the difference in characteristics of the liquids? I hate to spend more money on formestane, but I think I have to chuck the 1st bottle and order another one to ensure that i am getting the accurate dose. i dont want to finish this bottle only to find out that the other bottle I have is bunk (and experience estro related sides bc i couldn't taper off properly)

thanks

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bry17,
the 1st bottle has more of an alcohol smell; the first bottle irritates my skin.
Both should smell 'like' alcohol, as the solution carrier is primarily alcohol based. Shaking it mixes everything better. But if the first bottle irritates your skin and the second doesn't then there may be more alchohol present in the first. I dunno; I wouldn't trash it though, as it should still contain the active ingredient at the correct dosing.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
def don't trash it bro,still 100% good to go!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15