PMAG Cycle - Advice / Log

Ession

Awards
Hey everyone. About to take the plunge into the world of PH.

This will be my first cycle, and I'd just like to have some advice. If I do decide to run PMAG, I'll make this a log as well.

Background info

Started at 5'8'' - 135lbs
I'm now 22, 185lbs, been lifting consistently for a year and a half now.
I'm an ecto, but skinny fat ecto. I'd say my bf is somewhere between 14-16%. I will be taking pictures so people get a better idea if I do decide to run this cycle.

Best lifts (All from about a month or two ago)

Bench - 240 x 5
Squat - 225 x 5 (I know its low, but I just got the form down perfectly recently. Should be going up a **** ton soon enough)
Dead - 350 x 5

I've chose to run this because I'll be bulking. I considered Hdrol but I keep reading Pmag is a better bulker. I really just want to put on some size. My diet will be around 3k cals, but I'll gauge it accordingly throughout the duration of the cycle.

Anyway here is how I set everything up

Two weeks prior to cycle - Hawthorn berries

Then PMAG - 50/50/75/75/75/75
Nolva - 20/10/10/10

And of course during the entire cycle, Cycle assist.

Would just like some feedback on how all this sounds.

Also, I am currently using finasteride for hair loss, have been for the past year, anything I should be aware of for running a cycle while taking this?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Run the Nolva 20/20/10/10, maybe run a decent T-booster with it (Activate Xtreme is decent) which will only help improve recovery and keep your gains. DAA is relatively cheap and would be wise to include in PCT.

I've seen a lot of guys make very decent gains off just 5 weeks P-mag, probably because it kicks in fast. Consider running 75/75/75/75/75. Make sure you are getting some fish oils, multi-v, joint support, creatine etc.........

Edit: consider having letro or adex on hand if things go belly up, but you should be fine with P-mag.

Ession

Awards
So just add in either a T-Booster or DAA? What dosing would I need to follow? And should I start the test booster the 2nd week of PCT or the first?

As far as the Amiridex, just take it if signs of gyno pop up, right?

Thanks btw bashman

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you need anything else on hand. nolva is fine

start activate xtreme 21-25 days into pct.

start DAA day 1 and run for 15 days.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this look like a good plan. Arimidex should be fine for any problems you might run in to.

If you know you are sensitive to DAA sides (prolactin) consider running USP Powerfull, or something with L-dopa during PCT. This will help cover all bases.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this look like a good plan. Arimidex should be fine for any problems you might run in to.

If you know you are sensitive to DAA sides (prolactin) consider running USP Powerfull, or something with L-dopa during PCT. This will help cover all bases.
PCT Assist will include L-dopa, if the OP wants to wait a week or two before it is available.

Ession

Awards
So DAA at what dosages for the 15 days? And activate extreme starting the third week until the end of PCT? About to get this started up soon so let me know guys!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the Nolva 20/20/10/10, maybe run a decent T-booster with it (Activate Xtreme is decent) which will only help improve recovery and keep your gains. DAA is relatively cheap and would be wise to include in PCT.
Agreed ^^^^Nolva with DAA or PCT Assist would be fine

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if PCT assist does have L-dopa then you will be fine running DAA because the L-dopa does well against prolcatin.

activate xtreme just run one bottle 21-25 days in till it runs out.

DAA 15 days because there is some studies should do it longer. i think people run 6 grams a day?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
if PCT assist does have L-dopa then you will be fine running DAA because the L-dopa does well against prolcatin.

activate xtreme just run one bottle 21-25 days in till it runs out.

DAA 15 days because there is some studies should do it longer. i think people run 6 grams a day?
DAA is normally run at 6 grams to start and then tapered down, but it can be run 6 grams for 2 weeks; It's personal preference, really.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I would only run it for 2 weeks regardless because it can have toxic sides. I just read yesterday someone was only doing like 3.5 because it upset their stomach.

Ive seen a couple logs where they just did it days 1-15 or pct or maybe day 8-21 to spike test and stimulate your body. I hear you get plump nuts which sounds great in PCT especially. i may try this in my up and coming P-mag highdose cycle.

seems pretty cheap to in theory great during PCT unless you can a DS/PH that couple produce prolactin sides. Id just stack the L-dopa product and a lil p5p or b6 with it, will be cheap and effective.

Ession

Awards
Alright I just went and ordered everything.

So just for clarification, before I finally do run the cycle -

I decided to go with

Cycle Assist throughout the entire cycle
PMag - 50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT

Nolvadex(Genox generic) - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 4 grams for 15 days
Activate Xtreme - Starting day 21 until the bottle is finished

Will take a multi/fishoil/creatine/vit d/c/green tea and other basic foundational supps as well.

Everything looks good? Waiting for the green light from experienced members, don't want to mess my first cycle up.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yes, if you have any cycle assist left over use it in PCT. maybe start your first few days off at 6 grams of DAA. then 5 then cruise at 4

Ession

Awards
yes, if you have any cycle assist left over use it in PCT. maybe start your first few days off at 6 grams of DAA. then 5 then cruise at 4
Yeah meant to state that I bought enough cycle assist for the entire cycle....Cant wait to start.

Gonna have a hard time deciding which routine to try out though

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Have fun! I am starting my pmag 50/75/75/75/100/100 furaza-a 150/200/250/250/300/300 soon with a PCT of

Clomid 100/50/50/25
Erase 1/1/1/3/3/3/2
Hghup
Activate xtreme

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Have fun! I am starting my pmag 50/75/75/75/100/100 furaza-a 150/200/250/250/300/300 soon with a PCT of

Clomid 100/50/50/25
Erase 1/1/1/3/3/3/2
Hghup
Activate xtreme
How come you're running Erase like that? I wouldn't do 7 weeks of it either.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
oh i meant 6 weeks. dosing it at one cap a day during clomid will not only keep estro low but control cortisol. I was reading that peopel say 3 caps a day is kinda crazy so i think ill be doing two for 6 weeks or if i feel fine with cort, estro ect i maybe just drop it early. Thats also how PES says to dose it when running with a serm.

Ession

Awards
Alright guys.....gonna start the cycle at the beginning of may !

Ession

Awards
Can anyone give me a proper dosage schedule for taking pmag?

25 morning

50 at night / pre workout

dose the cycle assist 4 hours inbetween?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone give me a proper dosage schedule for taking pmag?

25 morning

50 at night / pre workout

dose the cycle assist 4 hours inbetween?
Morning (8 am): 1 p-mag
Late Morning (12 am): 3-4 cycle assist caps
Afternoon(4 p.m): 2 P-mag (Pre-WO preferably)
Evening: (8pm): 3-4 cycle assist caps

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Empty stomach or with food?
Empty stomach in the morning, and pre-WO you can take it with your pre-WO meal. I don't believe it matters all that much. What matters is spacing the doses out evenly.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dont you want to take them with some fat to help absorption? i always take mine with fishoils cla and a tiny scoop of PB.

also what about 25mg morning 25 pre and 25 later in the evening to help recovery/muscle growth? or does it matter?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
dont you want to take them with some fat to help absorption? i always take mine with fishoils cla and a tiny scoop of PB.

also what about 25mg morning 25 pre and 25 later in the evening to help recovery/muscle growth? or does it matter?
Steroids are already fat soluble, I don't really think the fat would contribute to absorption much especially if they're metabolized at different times. That's my own view though, you believe what you want. Yeah, you can take them with or without meals.

3 doses may negatively affect your sleep..i'd keep it to 2, unless you seperate the 3 doses by 3-4 hours.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are already fat soluble, I don't really think the fat would contribute to absorption much especially if they're metabolized at different times. That's my own view though, you believe what you want. Yeah, you can take them with or without meals.

3 doses may negatively affect your sleep..i'd keep it to 2, unless you seperate the 3 doses by 3-4 hours.
Havoc, Hdrol and so far Pmag/Furuza-A have not affected my sleep, i guess im lucky. im doing 3 doses but i also just went from 250mg of caffeine to 100 so its easy to fall asleep.

thanks for the info. pmag/fur is awesome so far, 1 week in and already hitting big weight with a very full dense muscle feel.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards

Bry would know better than me, but i think i've read you want to eat fat with non-methylated compounds and with methylated it doesn't matter. Pmag is methylated.

Last edited:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Bry would know better than me, but i think i've read you want to eat fat with non-methylated compounds and with methylated it doesn't matter. Pmag is methylated.
Actually there is evidence that taking steroids with food (orally, non-methyl or methyl) may decrease absorption leading less to pass into the membranes. When dietary fat is digested with it, because it's(pmag) fat soluble, it can metabolize/dissolve in the undigested fat and leave less to enter circulation.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
well, I've been taking mine with a big glass of water 20 minutes before breakfast. So that's good then!
:)

Boomer Jackso

Awards
My two cents... I know I'm newer here, but I'm in week 4 of a 6 week cycle of P-Mag at 75mg daily. The 50mg dose taken pre-workout gives me RIDICULOUS headaches. I'm fine when I dose 25mg pre workout though. Just a heads-up in case anyone runs into the same problem I did.

When my head isn't throbbing, I love the way I feel on P-Mag though. Great mood, ridiculous libido, confidence. Plus huge strength gains. Weight has stayed the same so far. I can't see it, but people tell me I look bigger and leaner. Shame we can't stay on steroids forever.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
My two cents... I know I'm newer here, but I'm in week 4 of a 6 week cycle of P-Mag at 75mg daily. The 50mg dose taken pre-workout gives me RIDICULOUS headaches. I'm fine when I dose 25mg pre workout though. Just a heads-up in case anyone runs into the same problem I did.

When my head isn't throbbing, I love the way I feel on P-Mag though. Great mood, ridiculous libido, confidence. Plus huge strength gains. Weight has stayed the same so far. I can't see it, but people tell me I look bigger and leaner. Shame we can't stay on steroids forever.
The only time I've ever experience any headaches on pmag is when I know I havent taken in enough water. Maybe try to up your water consumption and try that dosing scheme again and see if that helps. Just my experience

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
only headaches when taken more than 150 mg of caffeine at a time