First PH cycle with HDROL

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I’m getting ready to run my first cycle (H-drol) in about a week and would love to get some input please. Nothing in here is set in stone and if someone sees something they feel should be changed/altered, please let me know! Some initial points:

* 38 Yrs
* 6’ 0”
* 199 lbs
* Approx 14-16% BF (Those body fat scales are garbage BTW, guessing based on pics of others I’ve seen)

*Been working out for the better part of 2.5 years. The time off was due to sports injuries mostly. I recovered from one about 2 months ago and have been going to the gym 3 of 4 days since. I do a 3 day split (Chest/Tris... Legs....Back/Bi’s/Core). I might be looking for some tips to improve my training. It’s OK, but I bet it could be improved. I can post my entire workout log if it matters.

*Bloodwork done and results on hand. All look good. My doctor said my white blood cell count was a touch low but not alarming. Went to a different doctor and she said that it was fine, that about 30% of her clients were in this range and she questioned the “norms” in that category. Liver, Kidney, Blood sugar, HDL/LDL/Ratio, etc.. were all excellent.

*Diet is very clean already. I don’t count calories, but I don’t eat refined sugars/flour, drink or smoke. Carbs come mostly from oatmeal, legumes, brown rice with some white rice or potato’s. Protein comes from lean meats, fish, eggs and protein shakes. Targeting ~200 grams of protein per day. I try to get a good mix of solid protein and drink ~3 shakes a day to supplement. Protein every 3-4 hours. Basically I plan to eat about an extra 500-1000 calories above maintenance spread out thru the day while ON. Gallon of water a day.

*Multi-vitamin (Opti-men and Jamieson), 6 grams of fish oil daily (180EPA/120DHA), extra 1-2000iu Vitamin D. FYI, one thing negative i read about Opti-men (I know some of you take it) was that it was too high in B vitamins. My blood-work confirmed this as my B12 was a bit high. Doctor said it’s fine but that eating too many vitamins puts extra stress on one’s liver and that your body won’t use it. Said my liver values were VERY good, but said the extra was unnecessary. I have since cut back on my Opti-men in favor of a popular Canadian brand similar to Centrum, called Jamieson. Quality basic Multi. I alternate days and use the Opti-men more on heavier training days. BTW, I also take extra garlic, Pro-biotic Yogurt and drink 3-5 cups of green tea a day to boost immune function...but that’s just me. Did I mention my diet is EXPENSIVE!

*To prep I lost 8 lbs of body fat via morning runs and super-setting on a slow carb diet for 3 weeks a la Tim Ferris (props). (~207->199). I want to do more of a bulk to maximize the cycle...perhaps a recomp, we’ll see how it goes. I was a bit heavy and didn’t want to start a bulk on the heavier side. At 199 I might be about 6-10 lbs heavier than my ideal, but feel a few extra pounds are probably fine, especially since I hear H-drol tends to lean you out if anything. I'm not a big guy, but fairly solid with love handles but no belly.

The Cycle:

* I have been reading about how to do this for over a year. I’m not an expert, but feel I have all the main stuff down. I know injectibles are cleaner, but for legal reasons and ease of getting the supplies and the comparable mildness of the compound I went with H-drol.

* I have all my supplies on hand including PCT already and have so for months while I prepared. I have decided to go with a pretty basic cycle and think I agree with those who suggest to keep it simple. Thank you Anabolic Minds, Tunedsports, and various other forums for the info!

* So, here goes. Basically it is a 50/50/75/75/75 cycle. I MAY add a 6th week, but doubt it. We’ll see how I feel. I don’t want to push it and I hear the sides usually don’t come till PCT which is after the fact at that point. My expectations are not high and if I can add 7lbs LBM by the end I will consider that a success. I’m not greedy.

* In addition, I am currently off all Caffeine (Except Green Tea), Pre-workout shakes and Creatine. I am saving those for PCT.

* I have 2 x 60 caps H-Drol, 2 x 240 caps Cycle Assist, 1 x 30 caps Nolva @20mg/tab, taurine, fish oil, multivitamins, 1 bottle Milk Thistle,1 bottle Hawthorn Berry (preload).

Week1 (actually 10 days) - Pre-load with 1000mg Hawthorn Berry and 1000mg Milk Thistle split between two dosings, one with breakfast and one with Dinner.

Week 2,3 - 50 MG H-drol and 8 caps of CEL Cycle Assist. Half first thing in the morning and half at supper about 12 hours later. Note that I plan to take my CA about 1-2 hours apart from the H-drol as I’ve heard it can negatively affect absorption. Taurine on hand if needed

Weeks 4,5,6 - 75mg H-drol (50mg AM, 25mg PM) and 8 caps of Cycle Assist, again split into separate doses. Taurine on hand if needed

PCT
Week 7 - 20mg Nolva, 8 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)
Week 8 - 20mg Nolva, 8 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)
Week 9 - 10mg Nolva, 8 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)
Week10 - 10mg Nolva, 6 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)

I am going to start Creatine, Caffeine (coffee or pills) and POSSIBLY a Nitric Oxide supp to help with energy in the gym throughout my PCT...although I hear many places that No2 is only hype. Anyone beg to differ on that one? (I’ve never tried it) For the caffeine I think I will ease into that after the cycle a bit due to Blood Pressure concerns so close to the end of the H-drol. My blood pressure is fine and if anything on the low side...Too cautious?

I am also thinking of taking a week off work for week 7 in case it takes me a bit to adjust at first and I’m feeling crappy and lethargic. Does that make sense?..or will I feel that way for the better part of a month anyway and be wasting valuable vacay time? I plan on taking some pics shortly and will post soon for those who are interested. I doubt I’ll do a log, but I can post regular updates if anyone cares.

Finally, thanks again for the info from all those who’ve already posted info... and to anyone who can offer constructive advice to help me along!!!

BD

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I’m getting ready to run my first cycle (H-drol) in about a week and would love to get some input please. Nothing in here is set in stone and if someone sees something they feel should be changed/altered, please let me know! Some initial points:

* 38 Yrs
* 6’ 0”
* 199 lbs
* Approx 14-16% BF (Those body fat scales are garbage BTW, guessing based on pics of others I’ve seen)
Check
*Been working out for the better part of 2.5 years. The time off was due to sports injuries mostly. I recovered from one about 2 months ago and have been going to the gym 3 of 4 days since. I do a 3 day split (Chest/Tris... Legs....Back/Bi’s/Core). I might be looking for some tips to improve my training. It’s OK, but I bet it could be improved. I can post my entire workout log if it matters.
I do the same split.
*Bloodwork done and results on hand. All look good. My doctor said my white blood cell count was a touch low but not alarming. Went to a different doctor and she said that it was fine, that about 30% of her clients were in this range and she questioned the “norms” in that category. Liver, Kidney, Blood sugar, HDL/LDL/Ratio, etc.. were all excellent.
That's good.
*Diet is very clean already. I don’t count calories, but I don’t eat refined sugars/flour, drink or smoke. Carbs come mostly from oatmeal, legumes, brown rice with some white rice or potato’s. Protein comes from lean meats, fish, eggs and protein shakes. Targeting ~200 grams of protein per day. I try to get a good mix of solid protein and drink ~3 shakes a day to supplement. Protein every 3-4 hours. Basically I plan to eat about an extra 500-1000 calories above maintenance spread out thru the day while ON. Gallon of water a day.
I would try to eat about 500+ calories if you're looking for a clean bulk.
*Multi-vitamin (Opti-men and Jamieson), 6 grams of fish oil daily (180EPA/120DHA), extra 1-2000iu Vitamin D. FYI, one thing negative i read about Opti-men (I know some of you take it) was that it was too high in B vitamins. My blood-work confirmed this as my B12 was a bit high. Doctor said it’s fine but that eating too many vitamins puts extra stress on one’s liver and that your body won’t use it. Said my liver values were VERY good, but said the extra was unnecessary. I have since cut back on my Opti-men in favor of a popular Canadian brand similar to Centrum, called Jamieson. Quality basic Multi. I alternate days and use the Opti-men more on heavier training days. BTW, I also take extra garlic, Pro-biotic Yogurt and drink 3-5 cups of green tea a day to boost immune function...but that’s just me. Did I mention my diet is EXPENSIVE!

*To prep I lost 8 lbs of body fat via morning runs and super-setting on a slow carb diet for 3 weeks a la Tim Ferris (props). (~207->199). I want to do more of a bulk to maximize the cycle...perhaps a recomp, we’ll see how it goes. I was a bit heavy and didn’t want to start a bulk on the heavier side. At 199 I might be about 6-10 lbs heavier than my ideal, but feel a few extra pounds are probably fine, especially since I hear H-drol tends to lean you out if anything. I'm not a big guy, but fairly solid with love handles but no belly.

The Cycle:

* I have been reading about how to do this for over a year. I’m not an expert, but feel I have all the main stuff down. I know injectibles are cleaner, but for legal reasons and ease of getting the supplies and the comparable mildness of the compound I went with H-drol.

* I have all my supplies on hand including PCT already and have so for months while I prepared. I have decided to go with a pretty basic cycle and think I agree with those who suggest to keep it simple. Thank you Anabolic Minds, Tunedsports, and various other forums for the info!

* So, here goes. Basically it is a 50/50/75/75/75 cycle. I MAY add a 6th week, but doubt it. We’ll see how I feel. I don’t want to push it and I hear the sides usually don’t come till PCT which is after the fact at that point. My expectations are not high and if I can add 7lbs LBM by the end I will consider that a success. I’m not greedy.
Good setup.
* In addition, I am currently off all Caffeine (Except Green Tea), Pre-workout shakes and Creatine. I am saving those for PCT.

* I have 2 x 60 caps H-Drol, 2 x 240 caps Cycle Assist, 1 x 30 caps Nolva @20mg/tab, taurine, fish oil, multivitamins, 1 bottle Milk Thistle,1 bottle Hawthorn Berry (preload).
I would pick up an AI like some cheap Inhibit-E as well and you'll be g2g.
Week1 (actually 10 days) - Pre-load with 1000mg Hawthorn Berry and 1000mg Milk Thistle split between two dosings, one with breakfast and one with Dinner.

Week 2,3 - 50 MG H-drol and 8 caps of CEL Cycle Assist. Half first thing in the morning and half at supper about 12 hours later. Note that I plan to take my CA about 1-2 hours apart from the H-drol as I’ve heard it can negatively affect absorption. Taurine on hand if needed

Weeks 4,5,6 - 75mg H-drol (50mg AM, 25mg PM) and 8 caps of Cycle Assist, again split into separate doses. Taurine on hand if needed

PCT
Week 7 - 20mg Nolva, 8 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)
Week 8 - 20mg Nolva, 8 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)
Week 9 - 10mg Nolva, 8 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)
Week10 - 10mg Nolva, 6 caps CEL CA, DS Activate Extreme (2 x 2 = 4 caps)

I am going to start Creatine, Caffeine (coffee or pills) and POSSIBLY a Nitric Oxide supp to help with energy in the gym throughout my PCT...although I hear many places that No2 is only hype. Anyone beg to differ on that one? (I’ve never tried it) For the caffeine I think I will ease into that after the cycle a bit due to Blood Pressure concerns so close to the end of the H-drol. My blood pressure is fine and if anything on the low side...Too cautious?

I am also thinking of taking a week off work for week 7 in case it takes me a bit to adjust at first and I’m feeling crappy and lethargic. Does that make sense?..or will I feel that way for the better part of a month anyway and be wasting valuable vacay time? I plan on taking some pics shortly and will post soon for those who are interested. I doubt I’ll do a log, but I can post regular updates if anyone cares.
As long as you manage the dosage at 75 or under, I don't think you'll feel lethargic enough to take off work.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting along the way. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

I will look around for an AI.

Reps given!

Cheers!
BD

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Strong post

Definitely did your legwork to prep for this run

Let us know if you log it or plan periodic update
I'm planning a similiar run later this spring

Good Luck

titstatus

Awards
This may be a little random/off topic, but does anyone here suggest taking nolva tabs as opposed to liquinolva?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This may be a little random/off topic, but does anyone here suggest taking nolva tabs as opposed to liquinolva?
I've never used liquid "research chems" and I never will! I'll only use pharma grade tabs.

titstatus

Awards
I've never used liquid "research chems" and I never will! I'll only use pharma grade tabs.
..And you're able to find them online without a prescription? I really thought liquinolva was the only way to go?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
..And you're able to find them online without a prescription? I really thought liquinolva was the only way to go?
Yeah, liquid is available without a prescription as a research chem but I personally pick up my stuff down south. I don't trust that liquid stuff!

titstatus

Awards
Would you be willing to share your source or at least point me into the right direction? I've been researching different websites that sell research chem's for a while now because I figured that was the only way to go and I always find a story or two about how someone felt like what they got was way under dosed which scares the hell out of me

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Would you be willing to share your source or at least point me into the right direction? I've been researching different websites that sell research chem's for a while now because I figured that was the only way to go and I always find a story or two about how someone felt like what they got was way under dosed which scares the hell out of me
LOL I don't have a "source" unless you're traveling to Mexico! :laugh2: I go to a pharmacy down south every other month. And dosing isn't what scares me about liquid stuff, it's the conditions in which some are made which freaks me out!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Source discussion is against the rules

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Yeah, please don't talk "sources" in my thread. To be frank, to get the best responses to your liquid Nolva questions, you should prob post a new thread on that for your own benefit

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
BTW...I've ordered my AI (inhibit-e). Did some research on exactly why an AI will benefit where a SERM won't. (receptor blocking vs lowering overall Estrogen in the body to begin with) Thanks again Bry, I needed to learn more there!

I just hope it doesn't take forever to get here. I want to have everything on hand before I start ideally. I've already pushed the start date back a month due to recovering from an injury and the fat gain that came with it. The further I push it back the further my cycle will carries me into summer, which I originally wanted to avoid.

So, I have one question. Based on my reading, the SERM, by blocking receptor sites will help potential issues like Gyno for example. But the AI by reducing testosterone conversion to Estrogen (overall lowering of estrogen in your body in the first place) is mostly to avoid water gain, headaches, fat gain, etc...Can I assume that while my overall experience would be more pleasant with with the AI that the SERM is really the must have to prevent the more serious issues. I ask because I would like to not wait up to 4-5 more weeks for the AI to arrive, prob 3-4, but often takes longer to get stuff to Canada and while it usually is ok, we do run the risk of it getting seized (they are not illegal here, but fall info a classification of drugs called "unclassified" which makes them subject to seizure if they feel like being pricks), which hasn't happened to me yet, but still). I am in a preload right now with HB and MT and can extend that to 14 days...and then another 5 weeks for the cycle means that as long as it doesn't get seized it will be here in time. But if it does get seized am I risking anything other than the bloat/fat/etc sides during PCT which would be nice to avoid obviously.

Long question short...should I wait to til I have my Inhibit-e on hand before I start the whole process. Or is it just something to make the process smoother and more pleasesant for the PCT?

BD

stallbaum

Awards
Im in about the same position as you man. I have been reading and reading and finding new info all the time. Its a lot to take in. Let us know how things go im very interested.

Good luck man!!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Long question short...should I wait to til I have my Inhibit-e on hand before I start the whole process. Or is it just something to make the process smoother and more pleasesant for the PCT?

BD
Honestly, for a run of hdrol I wouldn't even use the Inhibit-E. I'd just go at it and have a SERM on hand just in case, and for PCT. Everyone differs in opinion though so it's up to you.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
kanakafarian, thanks for the response!

To confirm something, you wrote:

I'd just go at it and have a SERM on hand just in case, and for PCT.

Do you mean to say keep the SERM on hand and use OTC PCT (such as PCT Assist) instead (as I know many do) or did you mean to say to basically not worry about using any ancillaries but have a SERM on hand just in case?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
kanakafarian, thanks for the response!

To confirm something, you wrote:

I'd just go at it and have a SERM on hand just in case, and for PCT.

Do you mean to say keep the SERM on hand and use OTC PCT (such as PCT Assist) instead (as I know many do) or did you mean to say to basically not worry about using any ancillaries but have a SERM on hand just in case?
Sorry for not being clear. I mean to save your SERM (nolva) for PCT but have it on hand around week 3 just in case gyno pops up. Hdrol isn't known to cause gyno but if you have excessive prolactin, you could fall victim if you are prone to gyno.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thanks, but aside from the Nolva, are you saying not to use anything for PCT basically...but fall back on the Nolva if needed?

Other than the Nolva, currently the only PCT stuff I have is a test booster.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, for me personally I wouldn't even use the Inhibit, but that's just me. The reason I commented on that is because you said you ordered it and it could take a long time to reach you. Just go ahead with your cycle and if it gets to you in time, then throw it in, but if not, I don't see a problem with NOT running it. The nolva and test booster will be good enough. You'll be on a somewhat mild cycle so you're G2G!

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Cool...thanks for the clarification.

Pretty sure I will stick to my current schedule. The AI will likely reach me in 2-3 weeks and if it doesn't my feeling is that it is not a "must have" element and can be skipped considering the other ancillaries I already have and I'm told H-drol doesn't aromatize anyway. If someone disagrees with that, please feel free to weigh in.

I aim to start the H-drol around April 3rd and will have pics up before then and am thinking I should prob do all my measurements to for future reference.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Being my first time, is it important to start at 50 or could I go 75 x 5 or just the first week at 50 maybe? I'm hearing others who say pick a dosage amount and just go with that.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Being my first time, is it important to start at 50 or could I go 75 x 5 or just the first week at 50 maybe? I'm hearing others who say pick a dosage amount and just go with that.
If it's your first time, I would start at 50 and work your way up. Like 50/50/75/75/75

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
BTW...I've ordered my AI (inhibit-e). Did some research on exactly why an AI will benefit where a SERM won't. (receptor blocking vs lowering overall Estrogen in the body to begin with) Thanks again Bry, I needed to learn more there!

I just hope it doesn't take forever to get here. I want to have everything on hand before I start ideally. I've already pushed the start date back a month due to recovering from an injury and the fat gain that came with it. The further I push it back the further my cycle will carries me into summer, which I originally wanted to avoid.

So, I have one question. Based on my reading, the SERM, by blocking receptor sites will help potential issues like Gyno for example. But the AI by reducing testosterone conversion to Estrogen (overall lowering of estrogen in your body in the first place) is mostly to avoid water gain, headaches, fat gain, etc...Can I assume that while my overall experience would be more pleasant with with the AI that the SERM is really the must have to prevent the more serious issues. I ask because I would like to not wait up to 4-5 more weeks for the AI to arrive, prob 3-4, but often takes longer to get stuff to Canada and while it usually is ok, we do run the risk of it getting seized (they are not illegal here, but fall info a classification of drugs called "unclassified" which makes them subject to seizure if they feel like being pricks), which hasn't happened to me yet, but still). I am in a preload right now with HB and MT and can extend that to 14 days...and then another 5 weeks for the cycle means that as long as it doesn't get seized it will be here in time. But if it does get seized am I risking anything other than the bloat/fat/etc sides during PCT which would be nice to avoid obviously.

BD
atd's in a pct is a mixed bag, some will tell yes some no, different strokes for different folks, so I would go with no steroid AI, TZ, Formestane, or Erase its a cort control and ai, theres a few others, as you know we all respond differently to aas, ph's ai's, supplements etc

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I would save the SERM for sure...OTC PCT would be good enough. I did 100mgs of HDROL the last 4 weeks of my cycle (6weeks total) and it was good...The last 2 days I really felt lethargic but right when I started my PCT i was good....I went with Post Cycle (as prescribed) and Unleash (as prescribed) for PCT along with phytoserms-347 (1cap) and Formastanzol started at 7pumps tappered down to now 4 pumps. My PCT is going to end in 3 days and I never felt better on a PCT before. Strength gains are increasing and I kept my 10 LBS from the Hdrol cycle. I am also also losing fat still but increasing lean muscle mass and still maintaining 165lbs.

Anyways, great research and writeup for your first cycle. HDrol is great with little to no sides even at higher dosage but of course everyone is different. I had almost no increase in acne, my mood actually got better, no real aggression, only felt tired the last couple days, was all around awesome. Of course no gyno at all, not even soreness of any kind.....

Goodluck to you.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thanks for the message and support! I'm getting close to starting my first dose. Still targeting around April 3rd. I have been preloading for 14 days now and feel I've cleared that stage, but I want to do 5 week cycle and if I start sooner my employee will be on vacay when I am going off H-drol and on to PCT. Just to be safe i want to time that for when he is back. Glad you enjoyed your cycle. I will prob do the SERM anyway. I have it on hand, but I don't have the typical OTC PCT (PCT assist).

Have you ever used a SERM before?
You said you used H-drol for the last 4 weeks, what was the first 2?
What PH's ahve you used before and how did it compare?

BD

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the message and support! I'm getting close to starting my first dose. Still targeting around April 3rd. I have been preloading for 14 days now and feel I've cleared that stage, but I want to do 5 week cycle and if I start sooner my employee will be on vacay when I am going off H-drol and on to PCT. Just to be safe i want to time that for when he is back. Glad you enjoyed your cycle. I will prob do the SERM anyway. I have it on hand, but I don't have the typical OTC PCT (PCT assist).

Have you ever used a SERM before?
You said you used H-drol for the last 4 weeks, what was the first 2?
What PH's ahve you used before and how did it compare?

BD
I used H-Drol the entire 6 weeks but it was a lower dose the first 2 weeks.
I have taken Beastdrol last year but due to situations at work and and my schedule was just horrible I couldnt fully dedicate myself to the cycle to I stopped on after 2 weeks....

2 years ago I took H-Drol and Xtreme Tren and this was a big cycle for my first one and not knowing what I know now about them....Luckly I had minimal side effects from them both together alittle bit of Gyno that went away during PCT...I gained about no joke 20 pounds on that cycle from 147 to almost 170LBS.....I worked in the galley during deployment and I made my own huge breakfest, I at big meals cause I served myself and I just ate a lot, had 3 protein shakes a day...The picture in my avatar was from last deployment after the cycle..I know a lot of the gains was because of my increased food intake but I was working out so hard and I was just always hungry....

So thats my experience with cycles..I know a lot more about them now then before and about June this year I am going to gear up for my next cycle so I will keep you and everyone posted. Goodluck with your start.

Oh and also how they compared...I would say for gains my Hdrol/Xtreme tren cycle was by far the best, I just wish i did better during PCT but it was my first time and I was just following the other guys on my boat.....My recent H-drol cycle when it came down to it was my best one, I had a great PCT which ended yesterday and before I started taking my forged burner and need2slin I maintained my 10LBS gained and even gained about 2 more pounds..But currently I am cutting down for the NTBM contest so the Forged Burner and N2Slin was a must.....My strength went up even during my PCT....My next cycle is going to either be Beastdrol/epistrong bridge or the Andromass/androhard stack....

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
get a serm, otc wont help you when your completely shut down, info from tunedsport:

Possibly the most important item on the menu is post cycle therapy, when taking a foreign substance (H-Drol) that creates testosterone your body begins to shut down it’s normal production, when you stop taking a pro-hormone or steroid compound your body needs a way to jump start it’s own natural production again, this is why we need post cycle therapy. It’s not just as simple as that however, when coming off of a compound your body goes through a very stressful phase as your hormones are out of balance, failure to mitigate these imbalances can result in a unique set of side effects not related to the H-Drol compound. Below is just a *few* of the noted side effects of an improper post cycle therapy regiment, it should also be noted that the occurence of side effects in the post cycle stage is more common than the “on-cycle” phase, however a properly planned post cycle therapy regiment can mitigate these risks.

Gynecomastia (or Man Boobs)
Anxiety/Depression (Can range mild to severe)
Body Aches/Pains (Can range mild to severe)
Impotence and other sexual function side effects.
As you can see, these are side affects we definitely want to avoid at all costs, so let’s start discussing a proper H-Drol PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).

Post Cycle General: You should begin your PCT regiment immediately after your pro-hormmone or designer steroid cycle, it should begin the day after your last dosage of H-Drol. PCT regiments are tpyically 4-6 weeks depending on the type of compound being used, user and type of PCT. As noted in the previous section under “Maintaining Health”, you should continue to use Life Support or Cycle Support throughout your entire cycle, INCLUDING your PCT regiment. If you can afford to or have adequat health insurance, you should consider obtaining bloodwork that include your liver function values, testosterone levels (both free & overall) and cholestersol levels, sometime torwards the end of your PCT regiment to ensure proper recovery, while not a requirement its certainly recommended. During PCT we effectively want to achieve the following…

Boost Natural Testosterone Production.
Regulate Estrogen.
Restore HPTA function.
Reducing SHBG.
Control Cortisol Effects.
Over The Counter: An OTC (Over The Counter) post cycle therapy regiment is simply that, a PCT that consists with strictly over the counter products that can be bought at major supplement outlets such as BodyBuilding.com or stores such as Vitaminshoppe or GNC. The following is just an example PCT, you can intercharge other similar products if you have a preference.

Competitive Edge Labs – PCT Assist. An ALL purpose PCT product that will help boost testosterone production, help balance hormones and assist with estrogen regulation.
ShockerNutrition – TS2. An effective estrogen regulated/inhibitor, also includes tribulus which enhances libido and according to some, may increase testosterone.
Driven Sports – Lean Xtreme. One of the most popular and proven products that control the effects of Cortisol.
Some users, whom can afford to, should also consider adding test booster such as SAN MyoTest or Driven Sports Activate Xtreme.
When using an over the counter PCT, it’s recommended to run a 6-week PCT regiment, assuming you were using the products above, here is how you would schedule your PCT.

Week 1-2 PCT Assist, Lean Xtreme. | Week 2-4 PCT Assist, TS2, Lean Xtreme, MyoTest. | Week 4-6 TS2, MyoTest

Research Drugs: The MOST effective PCT regiment is one that includes a perscription/research drug, however some users prefer not to go this route, you may be asking why would someone go another route if this is the most proven and effective PCT method. There’s various reasons but one to point out is that these drugs aren’t technically available without a perscription, these are also very powerful drugs that can also have their own side effects, notice that I say they aren’t “technically” available that’s because they can be purchased online at research drug sites, I won’t provide you with any links, if you chose to go this route googling for these sites will won’t take you long.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.
It’s also recommended to include a test booster such as Driven Sports – Activate Xtreme or Thermolife T-Bol. Those concerned with Cortisol can also include Lean Xtreme.
Below is an example PCT when using a research drug (such as Nolvadex aka Tamoxifen Citrate, as we are in this case).

Week 1-2 Nolvadex 20mg, Test Booster. | Week 2-4 Nolvadex 10mg, Test Booster.

Cycle Example

This is an example cycle from start to finish to give you an idea how it should look, assumes you’re going with a prescription drug for PCT. From start to finish our properly designed cycle will take approximately 11 weeks total.

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support or Life Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
Week 2: Cycle Support or Life Support | H-Drol 50mg
Week 3-7: Cycle/Life Support | H-Drol 75mg
Week 7-9: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 20mg | Test Booster (i.e Activate Xtreme/T-Bol etc).
Week 9-11: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Test Booster
Drug Testing

Those being tested for elevated testosterone levels and or lowered estrogen levels will produce a positive test result while on H-Drol, it’s also important to note that if using a research/perscription drug for your PCT regiment, this will also cause a positive test result in many cases. Bookmark our site (TunedSports.com) as we will be putting together an article on passing drug tests while on compounds and or quickly cleaning the system after cycle. In the meantime the easiest method for passing a drug test is to purchase synthetic urine online, they come in easy to use kits at many websites and are relatively affordable.

Supplements

It’s recommended that users supplement with a quality Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil throughout the ENTIRE cycle. You should stop taking any other supplements on Cycle as well such as Creatine, NO, Test Boosters and so on, these should be saved for PCT in order to preserve strength. It’s heavily recommended that during PCT, you add Creatine and a Cell Volumizer type of prodct. Supplementing with Protein is highly recommended on cycle

Interactions

Users who are on anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medication may experienced increased anxiety/depression while on cycle and during PCT. It is HEAVILY advised not to drink alcoholic drinks while on Cycle & PCT, doing so will put significant strain on the liver and can result in a major health hazard. Users should avoid using stimulants on cycle as blood pressure may elevate too high and possibly cause fainting. In general, avoid starting any new medications while on cycle or just before, if you’re concerned about a possible interaction consult your doctor. Users should also eat a clean diet on cycle.

id go with torem, gj is giving some good but also bad advice, when you take ph's you should always use a serm. do your self a favor and read more and plan a proper cycle, dont half ass it with an otc pct, its not worth the risk

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I used H-Drol the entire 6 weeks but it was a lower dose the first 2 weeks.
I have taken Beastdrol last year but due to situations at work and and my schedule was just horrible I couldnt fully dedicate myself to the cycle to I stopped on after 2 weeks....

2 years ago I took H-Drol and Xtreme Tren and this was a big cycle for my first one and not knowing what I know now about them....Luckly I had minimal side effects from them both together alittle bit of Gyno that went away during PCT...I gained about no joke 20 pounds on that cycle from 147 to almost 170LBS.....I worked in the galley during deployment and I made my own huge breakfest, I at big meals cause I served myself and I just ate a lot, had 3 protein shakes a day...The picture in my avatar was from last deployment after the cycle..I know a lot of the gains was because of my increased food intake but I was working out so hard and I was just always hungry....

So thats my experience with cycles..I know a lot more about them now then before and about June this year I am going to gear up for my next cycle so I will keep you and everyone posted. Goodluck with your start.

Oh and also how they compared...I would say for gains my Hdrol/Xtreme tren cycle was by far the best, I just wish i did better during PCT but it was my first time and I was just following the other guys on my boat.....My recent H-drol cycle when it came down to it was my best one, I had a great PCT which ended yesterday and before I started taking my forged burner and need2slin I maintained my 10LBS gained and even gained about 2 more pounds..But currently I am cutting down for the NTBM contest so the Forged Burner and N2Slin was a must.....My strength went up even during my PCT....My next cycle is going to either be Beastdrol/epistrong bridge or the Andromass/androhard stack....
Another great reply and it's good to hear voices of experience. Man, H-drol/Tren for a first cycle was ballsy based on what I've read about Tren, but glad to hear that you rebounded OK in the end. That was huge weight to put on, nice. I'm not quite so ambitious. If I can add ~7lb after all is said and done I will be very happy. (But that might change...haha). If I can add 7 lbs LBM and then drop about the same in fat within say 3 months I will be stoked. I think I am going with Bry's advice and only eating about 500+ calories for a clean bulk, and then cut for about a month

By the way, for those having trouble losing fat I HIGHLY recommend doing Tim Ferris' "Slow carb diet" where ALL your carbs come from legumes. I wouldn't do this on cycle or for long periods of time, but I lost a good 8 lbs with ease. It was a boring and repetitive diet for a few weeks, but it worked amazingly well and my scale dropped every day with ease.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
id go with torem, gj is giving some good but also bad advice, when you take ph's you should always use a serm. do your self a favor and read more and plan a proper cycle, dont half ass it with an otc pct, its not worth the risk
I am hoping this is from the post not your words....Saying I half assed a PCT cause i didnt have a serm is not true...The OTC pcts your provided are very minimal for any ph pct.....Post Cycle, Unleashed, Formastanzol, Phytoserm-347 is a very good OTC PTC for a H-drol cycle...Hdrol has minimal sides as it is and even at 100mgs I personally had zero problems with gyno...I have also read countless hdrol cycles without a serm with great results...I gained weight, was leaner, and still increased strength throughout my PCT......Burnt is going to use a serm regardless which is great, he might even reach PCT and have no side effects and decided its best to save it for a future cycle...Its always great to have on hand though.

My next cycle is going to have a serm in it because I know its 100% needed.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Yeah, the plan is still to go with a serm, but to be fair there seems to be lots of people on both sides of the SERM fence with Hdrol and I think both have their merits. I'm not taking the SERM lightly either as it seems like a pretty serious pharmaceutical.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping this is from the post not your words....Saying I half assed a PCT cause i didnt have a serm is not true...The OTC pcts your provided are very minimal for any ph pct.....Post Cycle, Unleashed, Formastanzol, Phytoserm-347 is a very good OTC PTC for a H-drol cycle...Hdrol has minimal sides as it is and even at 100mgs I personally had zero problems with gyno...I have also read countless hdrol cycles without a serm with great results...I gained weight, was leaner, and still increased strength throughout my PCT......Burnt is going to use a serm regardless which is great, he might even reach PCT and have no side effects and decided its best to save it for a future cycle...Its always great to have on hand though.

My next cycle is going to have a serm in it because I know its 100% needed.
(in a non-condescending tone) just because you had no issues(except for your first cycle) doesnt mean op or the next guy is good to go without a serm(remember its his first cycle) Serms are not just for GYNO, it boosts natural testosterone production, regulates estrogen, and it especially restores HPTA function. otc will not get you up and going as fast as a serm period, theres lots of studys and blood work to back it up. the otc supps that I provided, you mean what I got from tunedsports.com it was just a starting point for op. a good otc with a serm would be TRT from Primordial Performance, if burnt has a serm he should use it, the otc supps you mention are great, phytoserm is awesome but would work so much better with a serm (Toremifene Citrate hands down the best). its all good bro im just trying to help the op as you are. different strokes for different folks, lol dont half ass any cycle

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
(in a non-condescending tone) just because you had no issues(except for your first cycle) doesnt mean op or the next guy is good to go without a serm(remember its his first cycle) Serms are not just for GYNO, it boosts natural testosterone production, regulates estrogen, and it especially restores HPTA function. otc will not get you up and going as fast as a serm period, theres lots of studys and blood work to back it up. the otc supps that I provided, you mean what I got from tunedsports.com it was just a starting point for op. a good otc with a serm would be TRT from Primordial Performance, if burnt has a serm he should use it, the otc supps you mention are great, phytoserm is awesome but would work so much better with a serm (Toremifene Citrate hands down the best). its all good bro im just trying to help the op as you are. different strokes for different folks, lol dont half ass any cycle
Sounds good, i like that explanation better...I am not against serms at all, I am going to be using one my next cycle. I just know personally with an hdrol cycle i didnt need it...Its good u mentioned TRT cause that was going to be my OTC pct to go along with it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, i like that explanation better...I am not against serms at all, I am going to be using one my next cycle. I just know personally with an hdrol cycle i didnt need it...Its good u mentioned TRT cause that was going to be my OTC pct to go along with it.
cool, and yes its a good otc to add, DAA is good to throw in there too, but its a mixed bag, most are giving it a green flag and and theres real small percentage giving it a red flag because of the possible prolactin flare up but i think its cause they had some gyno issues before so it might casue a flare up, ldopa ,b12 and vitex would help any sort of flare... Im going to use it(DAA) as part of my next pct. it helps libido big time lol, theres so many differnt combos to use

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Day 1

OK, here we go. This morning I took my first 25 mg H-drol dose first thing with breakfast @ 8am and cycle assist (4 caps) @10am. I have been preloading for about 17 days. Going forward I think I will be taking it at about 6:30am and CA at 7:30AM....then ~5PM and ~7PM. I workout at 5:30-6:00PM so I would take the CA with my post workout shake...is this ok?

I hear that CA should be seperated from H-drol as it can affect absorption. I feel that 1 hour should be fine, but please let me know if I should spread them out a bit further for any reason. I want to do it this way so I can take both before I leave for work and avoid bringing pills out the door with me.

I took my measurements today too. This is day 1 of my workout, but before my workout so I did not have any pump from recent time in the gym throwing the numbers off. I will do the same when I am done to get a fair comparison.

The vitals
38 yrs
6'
200lbs
neck - 39.5cm
shoulders - 129cm
chest - 108 cm
bi's (flexed) 39
waist - 93 (measured 2cm above the belly button)
hips - 108.5
things - 67
calves - 39.5

Did I miss anything? I don't have pics yet and my cam is charging, but I'll try to take a few in the next couple days.

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I saw you are planning to cycle it at 50/50/75/75/75

Why not go with 50/75/75/75/75 and finish up both bottles with 1 cap left over?
That way you're getting 5 weeks out of it and doing 4 full weeks at the "sweet spot" of 75 mgs. From what I've read it takes until about week 3 to really start seeing effects, so the more time at 75 mg, the better.

Just a thought. Seems like your cycle is set up really nicely though and that you've done your research! Good to see that you've done that - a great insurance policy to make sure you have an awesome (and retainable) cycle

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

OK, here we go. This morning I took my first 25 mg H-drol dose first thing with breakfast @ 8am and cycle assist (4 caps) @10am. I have been preloading for about 17 days. Going forward I think I will be taking it at about 6:30am and CA at 7:30AM....then ~5PM and ~7PM. I workout at 5:30-6:00PM so I would take the CA with my post workout shake...is this ok?

I hear that CA should be seperated from H-drol as it can affect absorption. I feel that 1 hour should be fine, but please let me know if I should spread them out a bit further for any reason. I want to do it this way so I can take both before I leave for work and avoid bringing pills out the door with me.

I took my measurements today too. This is day 1 of my workout, but before my workout so I did not have any pump from recent time in the gym throwing the numbers off. I will do the same when I am done to get a fair comparison.

The vitals
38 yrs
6'
200lbs
neck - 39.5cm
shoulders - 129cm
chest - 108 cm
bi's (flexed) 39
waist - 93 (measured 2cm above the belly button)
hips - 108.5
things - 67
calves - 39.5

Did I miss anything? I don't have pics yet and my cam is charging, but I'll try to take a few in the next couple days.
Sweet, looking forward to this...I am not sure about the cycle assist affecting absorbtion. I Took mine with my HDrol and its something i wish i knew about, lol....I dunno if it affected anything though.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the cycle- Good Luck and crush the weights!!!

I've read many posts that say taking the CA about 4hrs. apart from the Hdrol is best BUT I've also seen where people take it together for ease of tracking your dosing.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Thanks guys

Why not go with 50/75/75/75/75 and finish up both bottles with 1 cap left over?
I might...or I might stretch it out a bit longer than 5 weeks too. We'll see. As per a CEL rep earlier in the thread they thought it was wise to go with 2 wks at 50 for a first PH cycle. It's a good thought though, thanks.

I've read many posts that say taking the CA about 4hrs. apart...
I've heard this 4 hour number a lot too, and there usually isn't an explanation, but I have seen a few places that the reason was absorption. In my mind, I'm thinking anything you ingest is probably "absorbed" withing 60-120 minutes for the most part, like food is. I know that the H-drol stays in your system for 8-12 hours, but I think it is "absorbed" l long before that. I've also heard that it's really a best practice and that at the end of the day it likely won't make a big difference either way. I'll poke around some forums some more on this one and see what other experienced guys say too. But I've I heard more than just GJ say they didn't know this til after the fact and they were happy with their results.

BD

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Sweet, I'll definitely be subscribing.

I've been mulling over the idea of doing a PH run sometime in the near future - HDrol and Epi are my two choices. I'd love to see how you do on it seeing as it will be your first cycle, (would be mine too if I did one).

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Added a couple pics to the members gallery. I wanted to post them here but i don't have enough posts (min 50) yet. I snapped them this morning when I rolled outta bed and was not in the mood for posing but wanted to get some pics before the H-drol starts to take effect for the record. Pretty sad I know...but just think how awesome the AFTER pics will be. LOL!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, if you're still interested in the Andromass/Androhard stack, let me know, I can get you a great discount.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
take your first h-drol at 6.30am and take you CA at (or about 4 hrs later)10.30am and about 8 hrs later your 2nd hrol, and about 4 hrs later your 2nd CA

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Awright...I'm gonna follow that best practice, thanks Fightclub. I don't really like having to take pills to work with me, but at the end of the day they aren't illegal and it's not really a strict environment either. I can get away with it with a little discretion.

UPDATE - DAY 4

I know that H-drol isn't supposed to start working til week 2-3 but damned if I don't notice something already if only a little. Despite being bagged after a rough night sleep I set personal bests in the gym last night and had to pry myself away from the weights when I was done...I felt like I could have just kept going, but don't like to have more than 60-90 minute session before I refuel. (My philospy in the gym is get in, go hard and go home. I'm not one of the guys you see chatting to people. It's not a social environment for me. I'm all business and I time myself between sets). Also, this morning I weighted myself as I do everyday. I might go up 1/2 to 1 pound on any given day, then back that amount, but I am up almost 3lbs already. I have been focusing on adding more calories and protein to my diet, but it shouldn't have accounted for that much weight already. I don't want to overstate it other than to say that I feel a bit stronger and feel bit bigger and don't think it's all psychological. Tomorrow is my first chest day. My chest/tri's have been stagnant for the past couple weeks and if I get stronger tomorrow I'll know that it's not just my work ethic!
:p

Also, I just kinda "feel' better. My mood has been good and I feel a bit more energetic. Oh, and it used to be that I forced lots of water down my throat, but the past few days I'm glad to get extra water. I can chug a pint just like that. I'm thirstier for sure.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Awright...I'm gonna follow that best practice, thanks Fightclub. I don't really like having to take pills to work with me, but at the end of the day they aren't illegal and it's not really a strict environment either. I can get away with it with a little discretion.

UPDATE - DAY 4

I know that H-drol isn't supposed to start working til week 2-3 but damned if I don't notice something already if only a little. Despite being bagged after a rough night sleep I set personal bests in the gym last night and had to pry myself away from the weights when I was done...I felt like I could have just kept going, but don't like to have more than 60-90 minute session before I refuel. (My philospy in the gym is get in, go hard and go home. I'm not one of the guys you see chatting to people. It's not a social environment for me. I'm all business and I time myself between sets). Also, this morning I weighted myself as I do everyday. I might go up 1/2 to 1 pound on any given day, then back that amount, but I am up almost 3lbs already. I have been focusing on adding more calories and protein to my diet, but it shouldn't have accounted for that much weight already. I don't want to overstate it other than to say that I feel a bit stronger and feel bit bigger and don't think it's all psychological. Tomorrow is my first chest day. My chest/tri's have been stagnant for the past couple weeks and if I get stronger tomorrow I'll know that it's not just my work ethic!
:p

Also, I just kinda "feel' better. My mood has been good and I feel a bit more energetic. Oh, and it used to be that I forced lots of water down my throat, but the past few days I'm glad to get extra water. I can chug a pint just like that. I'm thirstier for sure.
I felt it at around day 19-20, the placebo effect can kick in on day 1, no jk some guys get mentally crazy lol. if it hasnt been suggested to you get some taurine for back pumps, I was getting them in my back, some get it in their calves, drink atleast a gallon through out the day. fishoil and good mult vit, you know, the support supps. your g2g bro.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Update

Week 1 update

OK, I am thru my first week now. So far no "sides", but it is early still. I do still feel like I am already getting something off it, but I'll take the word of those more in the know than me that it is either due to the increased food consumption, water retention or psyche. But, my weight has gone up a few pounds, I appear a bit larger I would say, my clothes fit the same around the waist and I have increased stregnth in the gym. Also, I'd swear my sac is shrinking. Awright...I'll shut up...it must be in my head

My inhibit-e arrived today and I'm wondering if I should take it during my PCT. I have lots of time to think about that though. I'm thinking I won't take it since I have a SERM. Sucks in a way cuz I paid $15 for the Inhibit-e and like $25 to have it shipped. Maybe I will use it if there is a next time via a OTC PCT if I ever go that route, although, it was easy enough to get the SERM. I don't want to completely crush my Estrogen as I've read you really need SOME estrongen and if I block the receptors AND reduce the amount of it floating around that could be too much....I hear. Thoughts anyone?

Oh, one question. I have a dentist appt coming up. Is there any possible issue with freezing or anything the doc might give me reacting to the H-drol. I was there yesterday for a cleaning only and on the sheet it asked if I am taking any pills (I said no) but it got me thinking. I said no cuz in Canada anything you put on medical records is permanent so I wanted that off the record. I kinda doubt it would be a problem, but just thought I'd throw that out there in case someone has some insight.

Anyway, nothing major to report quite yet. Just busting my ass off, eating clean and heavy... and playing the waiting game for the most part.

BD

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Week 1 update

OK, I am thru my first week now. So far no "sides", but it is early still. I do still feel like I am already getting something off it, but I'll take the word of those more in the know than me that it is either due to the increased food consumption, water retention or psyche. But, my weight has gone up a few pounds, I appear a bit larger I would say, my clothes fit the same around the waist and I have increased stregnth in the gym. Also, I'd swear my sac is shrinking. Awright...I'll shut up...it must be in my head

My inhibit-e arrived today and I'm wondering if I should take it during my PCT. I have lots of time to think about that though. I'm thinking I won't take it since I have a SERM. Sucks in a way cuz I paid $15 for the Inhibit-e and like $25 to have it shipped. Maybe I will use it if there is a next time via a OTC PCT if I ever go that route, although, it was easy enough to get the SERM. I don't want to completely crush my Estrogen as I've read you really need SOME estrongen and if I block the receptors AND reduce the amount of it floating around that could be too much....I hear. Thoughts anyone?

Oh, one question. I have a dentist appt coming up. Is there any possible issue with freezing or anything the doc might give me reacting to the H-drol. I was there yesterday for a cleaning only and on the sheet it asked if I am taking any pills (I said no) but it got me thinking. I said no cuz in Canada anything you put on medical records is permanent so I wanted that off the record. I kinda doubt it would be a problem, but just thought I'd throw that out there in case someone has some insight.

Anyway, nothing major to report quite yet. Just busting my ass off, eating clean and heavy... and playing the waiting game for the most part.

BD
You'll have no issues with your dentist. The hdrol won't react to anything he gives you so don't worry...be happy.