Depression, lack of motivation, h-drol...

dehollister

Awards
I've been on h-drol for 3 weeks, week 4 started yesterday. I'm dosing at 75mg for 5 weeks 5 days. So far i have definatly noticed some great fat loss/recomp, and major strength increases, 10-15lbs on almost every exercise. The thing I have noticed that bothers me is difficult to explain however I will the best I can.

I wake up in the morning extremely tired(or unmotivated, hard to tell) so much so that I've been late for work in the morning 3 times this week because I couldn't seem to pull myself out of bed even with alarm ringing etc.

I take my medication for ADHD (adderall 20mg) when I wake up and motivation seems to improve.

During the day I feel the overall sense of well being, and confidence normally felt.

Evening I start to become moody, as in quickly changing from depressed to frustrated to angry to no emotion at all, and it cycles right up until I go to sleep at night.

It's come to the point where by the time work is over, I feel as if I don't want to do anything, ANYTHING at all. I don't want to go out, don't want to go out with a lady friend, nothing, not even watching TV or surfing the internet intrest me.

During the day I feel like a god, then by evening I feel like a pathetic loser.

I have done 1 h-drol cycle before this in september and experienced nothing but good effects exept for total loss of libido.

There are a few new variables this time though.
1)I was started back on ADHD stimulants this January again, I wasnt last cycle.
2)I kind of went on a ridiculous MDMA binge for a week and a few days around new years.

Any ideas on how I can rectify this depression/motivation issue?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I have done 1 h-drol cycle before this in september and experienced nothing but good effects exept for total loss of libido.

1)I was started back on ADHD stimulants this January again, I wasnt last h-drol cycle.
^Did you experience these side effects on the ADHD medication before? Or is this also your first time on adderall?

I am no doctor, but the combination of adderall and H-drol may cause some adverse psychological reactions. I would wait until the end of week 4 before taking course of action (best time to discontinue H-drol, if you decide to), but by then you should know if this will be a constant problem.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Its so late in your cycle, I would've probably said dose dermacrine to fight the lethargy. But I'm curious is adderall raises blood pressure and maybe thats what is causing your problems. Hdrol will raise your blood pressure too. Making it too high & causing lethargy. It's too late to dose hawthorn too. I would just end either the cycle or the meds.