CEL H-drol D-bol M-drol

CRF250

Awards
I am looking to tac on 20lbs and gain strength. I was once at 185 in my junior year of college and would like to get my weight, muscle, and strength back. Last summer i broke my collarbone in a race and was sitting in a chair for 6 months after. I lost 21 lbs since and cant stand it anymore. In the last 6 months I have been working out riding religiously every other day and im ready to gain some weight back.

I have recently purchased:
-NO Explode
-CEL PCT
-M drol
-H drol
-Taurine

I had Mdrol since last year when I did a cycle, but it wrecked my body. Not sure if I want to take the M drol or H drol this time.

Would like some info on what else I need to make this cycle go smooth and get the amazing gains I am looking for?
How do I space the meds out through out the day?
What types of work outs should I get doing?
Should I get test as well?

If there is any other bases I haven't covered please let me know.

Human Rocket

Awards
If all you have is an over the counter PCT regimen then stay away from M-drol. You also need Cycle Assist or some similar product.

As far as your test question goes, if you have access to test then why bother with prohormones at all?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to tac on 20lbs and gain strength. I was once at 185 in my junior year of college and would like to get my weight, muscle, and strength back. Last summer i broke my collarbone in a race and was sitting in a chair for 6 months after. I lost 21 lbs since and cant stand it anymore. In the last 6 months I have been working out riding religiously every other day and im ready to gain some weight back.

I have recently purchased:
-NO Explode
-CEL PCT
-M drol
-H drol
-Taurine

I had Mdrol since last year when I did a cycle, but it wrecked my body. Not sure if I want to take the M drol or H drol this time.

Would like some info on what else I need to make this cycle go smooth and get the amazing gains I am looking for?
How do I space the meds out through out the day?
What types of work outs should I get doing?
Should I get test as well?

If there is any other bases I haven't covered please let me know.
What did your PCT and support supps look like for Mdrol??

Mdrol is a methylated steroid with exterme liver toxicity. hdrol is a methylated steroid that is also liver toxic. Hdrol isn't amazing at bulking ~10lbs. Mdrol you could get 15+lbs

But you need to have a very, very solid pct lined up or you are wreaking havoc on your body and wont keep the gains

CRF250

Awards
CEL PCT wasnt anything special. Any ideas on better PCT then that?

peyot

Awards
SERM Needed for Superdrol

CEL PCT wasnt anything special. Any ideas on better PCT then that?
Yes. You need a SERM. Nolvadex or Clomid.

Do a Google search for research chemical nolva and Indian Pharmacy.

Usually Forums like this have rules about posting sources, so we can't. These searches will get you going in the right direction though.

M-drol PCT?

I would use Nolva 20/20/20/10/10

I would stay at 10-20mg with the M-drol, and only go 4 weeks.

M-drol: 10/10/10/10
M-drol: 10/10/20/20

Users have reported feeling like death on 30mg M-drol, so I would be very careful!

Good luck!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
for someone 23 your putting yourself under a lot of pressure and possible anxiety.Personally i think at 16olbs your not eating enough and you need to lok at your diet Look at natural anabolic stacks before doing ds/ph , when youve exhausted all the possibilties , consider ph/ds
just remember that currently you have a high test level , so use that to your advantage. Taking a ds will shut you down and youve lost use of a very powerful hormone for something imo doesnt come close
if you can get test , that is your best option as its natural to the body but again when the body recognises its getting a source from outside , your natural production will cease..
Personally , i think at 23 your too young and apart from anthing else you dont need the hassle, Alcohol and drugs will be a no -no .i think at your age you need a certain amount of slack incase you get invited to a party or nightout ,With conventional supplements, there is a certain amount of slack , with ds/ph there isnt .
and if you want to father kids , why run the risk of possibly , repeat possibly not getting your testicles /endocrine system back to normal again .

We all want to look like the front cover of Mens Health and just as with women there is a lot of pressure to look as good as that , but when you see a pic like that remember just what you can do with a computer

CRF250

Awards
So what Suplements do you recommend? I am currently taking No-Explode and take lots of vidamins, but other than that nothing else. My eating habit does suck, I cant force my self to eat or I feel sick all day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
So what Suplements do you recommend? I am currently taking No-Explode and take lots of vidamins, but other than that nothing else. My eating habit does suck, I cant force my self to eat or I feel sick all day.
Each meal should consist of protein about 30 gms-chicken , fish , turkey beef , complex carbs ie brown rice , pasta sweet potatoes ;vegetables/salad and good fats either ferom a bottle like udos choice or from virgin olive oil and nuts which also will give you protein.Try to eat 5 small meals a day consisting of the 3 food groups ,IF you find this difficult, try a meal replacement.
As for your vitamins just one good multi vit/mineral will be enough and a meal replacement powder will be fortified with a vit/min mix.
No explode is fine if you really need something to get you motivated and focussed in the gym but do you need that ? i

Have you tried creatine ? the creatine monhydrate is cheap and effective but creatine has gone from strength to strength and creatine nitrate seems to get good reviews .However dont overlook size on by Gaspari-something you could consider.

You might also want to cut back on the cardio until you see a weight increase.
Keep at it and be patient .

CRF250

Awards
Now is d-bol a type of steroid? I still have a bottle left and was thinking since it added bulk along with my work out. What are the effects as well?

CRF250

Awards
Is Dbol a form of steroid? What are the sides? Is dbol a wet gain or what?

peyot

Awards
Yes! Dianabol is a strong oral steriod. It is AAS.

You get wet gains. Bloating can be a side.

CRF250

Awards
So what else can I take thats not going to make my nuts small but still bulk me up?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
hey new guy, you need to learn more about your body and how it responds to food and just basic supps, diet is everything, if you take a steroid(ph,aas etc) and your not eating much you'll loose everything and back to square 1 all over again. not being a ball buster but you gotta get a good diet pre,intra, and post cycle, and even all year round otherwise your wasting money and hurting yourself in the long run, ph's aas cant live with out food period, oh yeah a SERM is needed, pct assist wont do $*** all by itself.

bigchamp89

Awards
you honestly plan to do a steroid cycle when you dont even know the most basic oral steroid?
your 6'1 160 lbs, even if you go through with the cycle you will probably lose it during PCT if you arent training/eating properly.
not what you want to hear but its the truth
and yes strong first post

CRF250

Awards
So what sups do you advise me to take during training? I am holding off on the steroids.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So what sups do you advise me to take during training? I am holding off on the steroids.
Excellent choice to hold off.

1) Go buy yourself some "weight gainer" basically its protein powder with added carbs and fat to put size on people fast.

2) Creatine Monohydrate, get some laboratory grade dextrose and take 30grams of dextrose with the monohydrate, this will cause a small insulin spike and allow for greater absorbsion

3) Get your self some DAA, its cheap and effective for increase in libido and maybe strength gains depending on who you are. Plus, your nuts will def feel bigger and no post cycle is necessary

4) EAT! 3000+ calories a day with 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

5) Get good sleep, you need enough sleep so your body has time to rebuild itself from the beatdown you are bringing at the gym

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
So what else can I take thats not going to make my nuts small but still bulk me up?
Any natural supplement will not make your nuts small

have a look in the threads in the natural bodybuilding section
for bulking just eat -its not rocket science

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
How is there nothing else?
:drillsergeant:NOT "NOTHING ELSE" , NOTHIN THAT'LL "BULK YOU UP" THAT WONT MAKE THE BOYS SHRINK!! 'cept food. food will work, try food.

davidq

davidq

Awards
6'1 at 160 you just need to eat and eat keep your calories at 4000 and force feed yourself no cycles for now

AyeSir

Awards
good decision because based off your OP, you havent been in the gym for a while and your asking what kind of workouts you should be doing. You should atleast be training for a few good years before doing this.

ghrbrah

Awards
I think you should aim to put on decent 20lbs without any form of ph/ds/aas before you even consider the idea. Eat a big breakfast and then 3-4 decent sized meals of chicken/turkey or steak with a carb source such as sweet potato/rice or pasta. If youre on the move a lot MAKE SANDWICHES, cook the chicken breast or turkey and cut it up into thick slices on a decent whole grain bread. Eat walnuts or almonds whenever you find yourself sitting around not doing anything. If you want to add 2-4 shakes of 400ml whole milk and a few scoops of some sort of protein. Drink at least a gallon of water a day. Take a multivitamin.

^ That there is how you bulk, the reason it doesnt sound easy is because its not. But if you can follow a diet like that I can pretty much promise you that you are perfectly capable of gaining another 40lbs without any forms of 'assistance'. Forget about supplements and fill your freezer with some quality meat.

People talk about 'building a base' before you think about cycling, in my opinion that not only includes the physical side of things ie a decent bodyweight/strength but also means that youve been training long enough to know what works for you with regards to your routine and your diet, if you havent got a good idea of both then its going to be hard to get anything but mediocre results from a ph cycle. Haha sorry for the rant but hopefully it helps you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread is from 3 months ago, hopefully he didn't use the products, but if he did, he's already finished his cycle, and had enough time to recover naturally.