where can i get pct assist.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am needing to find some pct assist.i have looked at nutra and orbit and bbuilding.com cant find anywhere and i really want to use itas part of my pct.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
check out CEL's website and find the distributors listed on the page

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Do a google search and you will find it. A lot of places are out of stock of it right now but if you google search, you will eventually find a store that still has it.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no you wont i tried for hours and hours and ordered some from places that where pmd to me from cel.and i had to cancel orders that where all ready charged to my credit card.then i would call and they all would go on a rant about cel sucking and they all are mad as hell at them they all blamed cel as do i.if people want it make the damn **** and send it out to be sold.it is not hard.sorry i am ranting but if you only knew what i went throu i just dont understand they have a qualty product but you can not buy it. (ok)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
no you wont i tried for hours and hours and ordered some from places that where pmd to me from cel.and i had to cancel orders that where all ready charged to my credit card.then i would call and they all would go on a rant about cel sucking and they all are mad as hell at them they all blamed cel as do i.if people want it make the damn **** and send it out to be sold.it is not hard.sorry i am ranting but if you only knew what i went throu i just dont understand they have a qualty product but you can not buy it. (ok)
Yes, the site I pm'd you is now on back order and out of stock. It's their fault for not listing out of stock on the product page. I am sorry about the trouble you went through, I only learned this yesterday

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know you are only a rep but why will they not ship this stuff out to be sold.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
A new lot is being produced, it will be ready and re-stocked soon.
I hope so because my order just got canceled. The website said it was in stock and days after taking my money they canceled the order on me and said it wasn't in stock. WTF!!!

JWally

JWally

Awards
Are there any decent alternatives to pct assist? I just went through the same thing and after having my card charged they canceled my order...

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
A new lot is being produced, it will be ready and re-stocked soon.
Does anybody have PCT Assist right now? I've been searching the web for hours and every site I visited is out of stock or on back order.

nouseforaname

Awards
are you sure you are googling? I have found this on numerous sites bro? even ebay has it if you are in desperate need of it.

nouseforaname

Awards
Does anybody have PCT Assist right now? I've been searching the web for hours and every site I visited is out of stock or on back order.

if worse comes to worse, go to their website and you can select your state and it will give you places that carry them, or you can just call them ( phone number is on their website) and I am sure they can point you in the right direction, I have dealt with this company and used their products (cycle assist, and pct assist) numerous times, can't go wrong with Competitive Edge Labs Great company.

wannabe007

Awards
i have (1) pct assist. $45 shipped

im sure there are vouchers on this board for me

bigtiggs

Awards
if im going to use my first mdrol cycle and for my pct i have Tamoxifen and inhibit e, do i still need the pct assist if i run the cycle assist through out the pct too?