Should I take it to six weeks?

berraco47

Awards
Well fella's I'm on Pmag and this is my fifth week. I don't know if I should try and take it to six weeks though. I haven't really gotten what I wanted out of it so I'm not sure if I should do one more week. Sides have been practically nonexistant except for blood pressure and I'll have about half a bottle left after this week.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For these lighter steroids like Hdrol and Pmag I feel one should be low in bf% to see some really solid results and effects on physique.

berraco47

Awards
Thanks guys for the replies

@mw1- I just came back from the doctor and my blood pressure was pretty high so I think I'm just going to leave it at 5 weeks. I gained around 5lbs and lost 2% bf so far.

@choclatemilk- Thanks yeah I would have to agree with you on that. I really wanted to bulk with this but I don't think my calories were high enough. I was worried about getting too fat because my bf was already getting high on this bulk. So I guess I'll leave bulking for when I go on a stronger compound like mdrol.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the replies

@mw1- I just came back from the doctor and my blood pressure was pretty high so I think I'm just going to leave it at 5 weeks. I gained around 5lbs and lost 2% bf so far.

@choclatemilk- Thanks yeah I would have to agree with you on that. I really wanted to bulk with this but I don't think my calories were high enough. I was worried about getting too fat because my bf was already getting high on this bulk. So I guess I'll leave bulking for when I go on a stronger compound like mdrol.
I've been following your log...if you were concerned with your bf% you probably adjusted your diet accordingly I assume, so that would explain your mass gains. 5lbs with a 2% drop sounds like a pretty nice recomp though so I would say the pmag did its thing...diet might just need to be adjusted.

I dont think bulking with mdrol is going to be any different as far as your bf% is concerned...so waiting to bulk until its mdrol time wont necessarily help...you'll gain fat either way if you are on a real bulking diet, maybe add some cardio if you are that worried about it during a bulk.

Good work either way and good luck in pct

berraco47

Awards
I've been following your log...if you were concerned with your bf% you probably adjusted your diet accordingly I assume, so that would explain your mass gains. 5lbs with a 2% drop sounds like a pretty nice recomp though so I would say the pmag did its thing...diet might just need to be adjusted.

I dont think bulking with mdrol is going to be any different as far as your bf% is concerned...so waiting to bulk until its mdrol time wont necessarily help...you'll gain fat either way if you are on a real bulking diet, maybe add some cardio if you are that worried about it during a bulk.

Good work either way and good luck in pct
Okay thanks! This is my first cycle so I was just trying to see what was going to happen. That's why I played it a little cautious, but I'm definetly looking for suggestions on what to do next. For example I don't know if I should keep trying to grow and then cut or start to cut soon and then use something like mdrol to put on alot of size?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks! This is my first cycle so I was just trying to see what was going to happen. That's why I played it a little cautious, but I'm definetly looking for suggestions on what to do next. For example I don't know if I should keep trying to grow and then cut or start to cut soon and then use something like mdrol to put on alot of size?
I mean it all depends on what your goal is. I have no experience cutting at all because I enjoy a bulkier look so I cant really help you out there. If I were you I would probably spend a good amount of time bulking naturally, get to a decent size, then use the mdrol to retain muscle while cutting. Hopefully someone with more experience cutting can give you more advice.