d-zine with?

rezstyle

Awards
Anyone run any good d-zine / ph stacks? I'm really liking running a non-meth at the back end of a bridge....seems to help me keep gains better. That being said, this will be my first time with D-zine. Any recommendations?

A little background, I'm 32, 195 ish, and have several oral cycles in the past.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Anyone run any good d-zine / ph stacks? I'm really liking running a non-meth at the back end of a bridge....seems to help me keep gains better. That being said, this will be my first time with D-zine. Any recommendations?

I'm 34 196 so we're similar. I just started LMG with Dymeth 3 days ago so I can't give you much info on it yet. I'm a great responder to LMG though so this should be a good run. I'm upping my dose in the morning to 75mg LMG and 30mg Dymeth.

You can follow my log here if you want: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/168899-log-starting-dieselbolan.html

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards

i would use stano-drol to bridge into pct after a d-zine cycle, do not bridge with max lmg, it is, IMO, unwise to bridge using a progesterone based ph, it may cause issues as u head toward pct. stick with dht based ph's for bridging, like stano-drol/androhard , furuza-a, p-stanz.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
id stack something simmilar to what kanaka said...

although i couldnt imagine stacking anything with dzine......

i ran a cycle (solo) of dzine 15/30/30/45/45 (bad idea) in july/august.... i gained 22lbs during the cycle, havent been on anything since, and im still up 18 lbs

it is suppressive as sh*t and really powerfull.... but it would be interesting to see a dzine/epi bridge/stack...

just please make sure ur using a decent liver product... dzine isnt nice to lipids

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
i would use stano-drol to bridge into pct after a d-zine cycle, do not bridge with max lmg, it is, IMO, unwise to bridge using a progesterone based ph, it may cause issues as u head toward pct. stick with dht based ph's for bridging, like stano-drol/androhard , furuza-a, p-stanz.
I'm running the pre-stacked MrSupps Dieselbolan V2.0. I'm going to see how the dzine is at 30mg and if it's too much I'm going to drop back to two caps and just dose an extra 25mg LMG cap seperately.

rezstyle

Awards
based upon this quick replies, I'll probably look into an Androhard bridge. I'm still not sold on stacking D-zine at all yet, so I'll follow your log Kan and keep researching this a little as I'm still a few months out. @ Swollen, my liver hurt reading that.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I'm running the pre-stacked MrSupps Dieselbolan V2.0. I'm going to see how the dzine is at 30mg and if it's too much I'm going to drop back to two caps and just dose an extra 25mg LMG cap seperately.
D-zine at 30mg for 4-wks is solid, if your diet and exercise is in ck u should see some solid dense gains. furthermore, you will feel better then an m-drol cycle, but please caution that the double meth separtation in d-zine can strain the liver just as much as m-drol. soo with d-zine the consideration is possible liver strain. now with LMG brings a host of possible problems, due to it being progesterone base, so i would rec stacking LMG always with a DHT base, to keep androgen levels high to combat progesterone sides. for example you could stack LMG with EPI, and that should produce good looking gains. or you could do my favorite stano-drol/andro hard with LMG. U could still stack d-zine with LMG, as d-zine is a meth DHT based ph(yet has strong anabolic properties), but side effects may be a little much. try it, log it. i wish u luck.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
D-zine at 30mg for 4-wks is solid, if your diet and exercise is in ck u should see some solid dense gains. furthermore, you will feel better then an m-drol cycle, but please caution that the double meth separtation in d-zine can strain the liver just as much as m-drol. soo with d-zine the consideration is possible liver strain. now with LMG brings a host of possible problems, due to it being progesterone base, so i would rec stacking LMG always with a DHT base, to keep androgen levels high to combat progesterone sides. for example you could stack LMG with EPI, and that should produce good looking gains. or you could do my favorite stano-drol/andro hard with LMG. U could still stack d-zine with LMG, as d-zine is a meth DHT based ph(yet has strong anabolic properties), but side effects may be a little much. try it, log it. i wish u luck.
Only thing wrong with this is M-lmg is a 19-nor androgen. It has progestational activity but it is more androgenic/anabolic than anything. I agree though, on stacking it with something DHT based like D-zine; and if it's moderate dose, I think the sides could be handled. ;)

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So which would better dzine/lmg or epi/lmg?
Imo dzine/lmg for better mass gains. But epi/lmg for a more complementary stack with less sides.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So which would better dzine/lmg or epi/lmg?
Imo dzine/lmg for better mass gains. But epi/lmg for a more complementary stack with less sides.
I like Dzine solo, but if i were to choose one of those then i would add LMG with a low dose of topical form(50-100mgs;))

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andromass and dzine???

something to consider...

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Only thing wrong with this is M-lmg is a 19-nor androgen. It has progestational activity but it is more androgenic than anything. I agree though, on stacking it with something DHT based like D-zine and if it's moderate dose, I think the sides could be handled. ;)
What kind of sides are you talking about when stacking D-zine with M-lmg?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I keep reading all these great reviews of dzine but honestly i have tried it twice and it did not even give me any gains whatsoever. For some reason Dzine is the only DS that does not give me any results. I guess I'm just a nonresponder but it's strange because I respond to every other DS or PH under the sun including mdrol which i have read is closely related to Dzine . O well, I suppose everyones body reacts differently to different substances.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason why you could not get amazing results from dzine alone at 30-45 mg

if you do decide to just run this,I for one would love to follow a log! =)

part master

Awards
I keep reading all these great reviews of dzine but honestly i have tried it twice and it did not even give me any gains whatsoever. For some reason Dzine is the only DS that does not give me any results. I guess I'm just a nonresponder but it's strange because I respond to every other DS or PH under the sun including mdrol which i have read is closely related to Dzine . O well, I suppose everyones body reacts differently to different substances.
I thought the same thing taking 30mg for three weeks, so on weeks 4,5,and6 I went to 45mg and my strength gains have gone through the roof! My only question is can I go one more week at 45mg making it a total of 7 weeks? I ask this because I have had no sides( alittle tired every now and then) and feel that I missed out on week 3 where I could of been doing 45mg. Week 6 I gained 35lbs. on my benchpress, and can only wonder with one more week what I will be able to do......If Taking this for 7 weeks Is a total no, no than I will suck it up!

part master

Awards
I thought the same thing taking 30mg for three weeks, so on weeks 4,5,and6 I went to 45mg and my strength gains have gone through the roof! My only question is can I go one more week at 45mg making it a total of 7 weeks? I ask this because I have had no sides( alittle tired every now and then) and feel that I missed out on week 3 where I could of been doing 45mg. Week 6 I gained 35lbs. on my benchpress, and can only wonder with one more week what I will be able to do......If Taking this for 7 weeks Is a total no, no than I will suck it up!
Any cel reps have any advice? That would be great, thanks guys!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I would not run D-zine for more than 6 weeks. Even that's pushing it. Work hard to keep the gains you got, because the more you make the harder they may be to keep. It's risky imo, but it's ultimately your decision.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dont do it. never do 8 weeks unless its something at the end like 11oxo the old bold200 and easy stuff. its going to wreck your liver and really hurt your recovery. If dzine was a little easier on your liver and you had something like HCG to help your recovery. 7 weeks on this harsh but amazing product is too much on your balls bro.

part master

Awards
Thanks guys! Started pct today....Lets try and keep most of these gains!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Started pct today....Lets try and keep most of these gains!
good idea man, PCT will be easier. These products get banned cuz peopel stay on them and get sides. glad you didnt get any and I hope you have an easy PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't do it. 6 weeks is max on a methyl for me. Jump into PCT and start recovering your HPTA function.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
He did start PCT.

A little side note is my friend just finished Dzine in winter and had a little nolva and clomid left from a Test/Winny cycle last summer and decided he couldnt stay on for 10-12 weeks anymore so he did a 5 week 30/30/30/45/45 and dosed clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10 stacked with HGH Up and Tbol and recovered great. He didnt know about Triazole and Erase yet and couldnt find on Formestane for AI but he loved this PCT more than any other PCT.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards

Well that might have been the problem then. I always ran it at 30 mg. If I do end up giving it another go I'll try 45. Thanks!

johnny666x

Awards
When you say to run it at 45, should it be run that way from the start (45/45/45/45/45)? Or 30/30/45/45/45 etc?

I previously ran it for 4 weeks at 30mg but did not see any real gains.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
When you say to run it at 45, should it be run that way from the start (45/45/45/45/45)? Or 30/30/45/45/45 etc?

I previously ran it for 4 weeks at 30mg but did not see any real gains.
30/45/45/45/45 or 30/30/45/45/45 is what I would do.

TmRich0808

Awards
i dont wanna sound like a complete idiot but i just wanna become more knowledgable. what is a DHT based compound? is it a good thing? is d-zine a DHT compound?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
technically yes... but does it make me lactate, yes.... run pstanz or furuza or winny with it. maybe some caber on hand

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
i dont wanna sound like a complete idiot but i just wanna become more knowledgable. what is a DHT based compound? is it a good thing? is d-zine a DHT compound?
a DHT compound in simple terms would be one that does not have C4-5 double bond. yes, d-zine is a DHT based compound. DHT based is usually good in that they are "pure" androgens, meaning they cannot aromatize or 5a/5b reduce. A majority of compounds you see on the market are dht based.

TmRich0808

Awards
what about m-lmg? is that a DHT base? and how about p-mag?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
what about m-lmg? is that a DHT base? and how about p-mag?
out of all of our clones ill classify them into the 3 major groups for you:

Testosterone based: 11-sterone, h-drol, p-mag, m14add, eq-plex.

Dihydrotestosterone based: D-zine, M-drol, E-stane, Furuza-a, P-stanz, Alpha One, D-plex, P-plex, stanodrol.

Nandrolone based: M-lmg, x-tren.

TmRich0808

Awards
ohhh ok that helps out a lot. Thanks brother. now what does a nandrolone base mean?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
ohhh ok that helps out a lot. Thanks brother. now what does a nandrolone base mean?
nandrolone based means it's 19-nor or "without a 19th carbon"

^testosterone

^nandrolone

look at the second picture and compare it to the first. notice the only difference. it's missing a carbon atom.(and two hydrogens attached to the carbon). all that's left is a hydrogen up there.

mlmg and x-tren are missing this carbon.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
stack andromass with D-zine or m-lmg/ or a non methyl tren.

TmRich0808

Awards
ok i got it. Are there certain compounds that really go well with others? like do DHT compounds go well with nandrolone? what goes well with testosterone bases?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
ok i got it. Are there certain compounds that really go well with others? like do DHT compounds go well with nandrolone? what goes well with testosterone bases?
oh nvm, didnt see this post :lol:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
yeah you can mix and match. I think stacking a 19-nor with a DHT compound would go well most of the time. D-zine/mlmg is considered good. not everything goes back to their bases though. some synthetic steroids don't resemble at all their parent structures' effects. for example, if you want a test base, you're almost always going to have to use test or something that converts to it. no testosterone based steroid can replace test and all of it's biological effects. (lethargy reducing, libido enhancing, etc.). just like, another example, dihydrotestosterone is quite good for that alpha feeling and m1t (although dht based) causes lethargy.

TmRich0808

Awards
yeah you can mix and match. I think stacking a 19-nor with a DHT compound would go well most of the time. D-zine/mlmg is considered good. not everything goes back to their bases though. some synthetic steroids don't resemble at all their parent structures' effects. for example, if you want a test base, you're almost always going to have to use test or something that converts to it. no testosterone based steroid can replace test and all of it's biological effects. (lethargy reducing, libido enhancing, etc.). just like, another example, dihydrotestosterone is quite good for that alpha feeling and m1t (although dht based) causes lethargy.
ok i hear ya. Thats good to know. i like to be very knowledgable about the stuff i put into my body. I appreciate it bry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^--yea, this can work too. not for me, but others may like it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
why is that? not strong enough for you with a lot of previous cycles?