CEL Mass and Strength

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
If you have diet and training in order and think you have plateaued naturally then CEL hdrol is a good first ph.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance

:sigh1::gotsearch

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
@suresha
Believe me I'm searching the hell out of this site.
This just speeds things up as far as hearing individulas experience testimony etc in one place.

If someone would rather link to their log thats acceptable too. I can't stand reading logs of people who are no longer around.
This generally solves that problem.

-There's always 1