Dosing scheme suggestions

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Was going to stack dzine/hdrol...But I decided on furuza/hdrol and wanted a good dosing scheme and or bridge. (obviously my goal is to lower bf and increase lbm) this stack is exactly for them kind of results with a good diet...and what would be a good serm for this stack, I have liquid nolva from my last cycle.(I have all support supps, good AI, testbooster etc no effing around here) :usa2:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to stack dzine/hdrol...But I decided on furuza/hdrol and wanted a good dosing scheme and or bridge. (obviously my goal is to lower bf and increase lbm) this stack is exactly for them kind of results with a good diet...and what would be a good serm for this stack, I have liquid nolva from my last cycle.(I have all support supps, good AI, testbooster etc no effing around here) :usa2:

I would suggest something like :
Hdrol 50/50 75/75/o/o(or 2more weeks at 75 if you want to go 6 weeks)Furuza 250/300/300/300/300/300 - that would be optimal dosing IMO but you could adjust to your needs(budget)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest something like :
Hdrol 50/50 75/75/o/o(or 2more weeks at 75 if you want to go 6 weeks)Furuza 250/300/300/300/300/300 - that would be optimal dosing IMO but you could adjust to your needs(budget)
sounds good, Is it ok to take them both together, or do i have to take them seperately(Fza has a shorter half life) and I wondering what kinda of dosing sheme would you suggest.
halo first dose in morning with Fza (3 caps) or 2 caps, not sure... 4 hrs later CA about 10-12 hrs later second dose of halo, this is where im a little lost about dosing fza.
thanks for your suggestions bro.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Split your PHs into two doses- something like 8am and 5pm with the CA at 12 and 9pm
So its ok to take them together cool. K ill do that. Liquid. Nolva is good or should I get some clomid..thanks again bro

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
bro would this stack raise estro on cycle, lol I might have to add some formestane to my cycle regimen.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered fza through the Arsenal, and they havent even processed my order its about a week(effing bs). should I just start my cycle then bridge it in(when it gets here). Im all ready to go , i have all support supps etc.. they suck Im not ordering **** from them again.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ordered fza through the Arsenal, and they havent even processed my order its about a week(effing bs). should I just start my cycle then bridge it in(when it gets here). Im all ready to go , i have all support supps etc.. they suck Im not ordering **** from them again.
That odd for them~~have you called or emilaed them about it?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
That odd for them~~have you called or emilaed them about it?
They needed a verification, because the billing address isnt the same as the delivery address, It did go out and I have a tracking number, so I'll just wait and do as planned.