m drol

Steeler07

Awards
Need info on m-drol new member and new to ph. going to use cycle assist before during and after. Do I need anything else or should I be good

mh625

Awards
M-drol is pretty harsh on your body. I wouldn't recommend it for a first timer to PHs. If I were you I would get some H-drol its alot easier on your liver. Whats your age and weight?

Steeler07

Awards
will cylce assist be enough for pre, during and pct

mh625

Awards
Definantly not I think you should pre load the cycle assist for a couple of weeks then run it through the cycle and post cycle could be pct assist, inhibit E and a cortisol blocker if you wanted to go with over the counter which most people dont recommend for m-drol. You honestly should probably pick up some nolva just in case always good to have on hand.

mh625

Awards
how long do you plan on running the cycle for? I don't go over four weeks with m-drol.

Steeler07

Awards
is it ok to take something like super pump while taking m-drol

mh625

Awards
Well I usually go four and I get pretty good gains. Just do some research so you can get you PCT right its the most important part of the cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am novice...why not
M-drol is a clone of Superdrol, which is arguably the most potent oral steroid on the planet. It also happens to be possibly the most toxic and causes the most shutdown. It is NOT for novices and PCT for this compound should not be taken lightly. I wouldn't run any cycle without a SERM, and running M-drol without one is just absolutely absurd. You would have the possibility of losing all your gains, Erectile Dysfunction, Low test, and Gyno.

Just do some more research and choose a different compound.

Reactions: mw1