Post H-Drol Cycle - Where to go next?

CobbledPath

Awards
Hi there, I've just finished my PCT following a 5 week H-Drol run. I have to say that H-Drol is just awesome. I've improved my PB on each of the following lifts:

Bench Press - 15kg
Squat - 20kg
Deadlift - 20kg

I didn't lean out as much as I'd expected from reading other reviews, but my training regime was focussed on strength and my diet was not as disciplined as it should have been..

For my next cycle I'd like to achieve recomposition and some lean mass. So I now have 9 weeks to plan my next cycle and during this time I'll be focussing on HIT and strength training. I am 5"10 and 81kg, 31 years of age and have been lifting seriously for the last 3 years. My routines are focussed on compound lifts (Deadlift, Squat, Bench etc) and I lift 3-4 times a week.

So the big question is, which CEL product (or combo) would best suit the goals I've mentioned above?

I've read good things on the board about D-Zine and P-Stanz ?

Any suggestions and ideas would be welcome and appreciated!

Also I just want to say a big thank you to CEL and the reps on this board, your products are great and the information provided on this form is awesome!

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
CEL makes awesome products hard to go wrong with any of the supps. I would run pmag an fur. With a strict diet if your looking to lean out. Alot of this will have to do with your lifting regiment an diet as I mentioned but will definitely see some major results. I've run pmag 3 times an had awesome luck with it. Fur. Needs to be dosed at atleast twice the recommended dose however to be effective (300)mg a day. If your not looking for something immediate I'd honestly would wait a month or two for primordial performances new line of stuff to come out it's going to be revolutionary to say it best. Best of luck with next cycle

thewhiz7

Awards
What is Primal coming out with that is going to be so revolutionary?

I think I'm going to try a cycle of P-mag. I don't need to lean out since it's winter and then try H-drol in the summer.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards

FCrane

Awards
Hi there, I've just finished my PCT following a 5 week H-Drol run. I have to say that H-Drol is just awesome. I've improved my PB on each of the following lifts:

Bench Press - 15kg
Squat - 20kg
Deadlift - 20kg

I didn't lean out as much as I'd expected from reading other reviews, but my training regime was focussed on strength and my diet was not as disciplined as it should have been..

For my next cycle I'd like to achieve recomposition and some lean mass. So I now have 9 weeks to plan my next cycle and during this time I'll be focussing on HIT and strength training. I am 5"10 and 81kg, 31 years of age and have been lifting seriously for the last 3 years. My routines are focussed on compound lifts (Deadlift, Squat, Bench etc) and I lift 3-4 times a week.

So the big question is, which CEL product (or combo) would best suit the goals I've mentioned above?

I've read good things on the board about D-Zine and P-Stanz ?

Any suggestions and ideas would be welcome and appreciated!

Also I just want to say a big thank you to CEL and the reps on this board, your products are great and the information provided on this form is awesome!

Hey man. I'm very sorry I didn't reply sooner (been busy :()

This is my suggestion: go with D-plex (3caps per day) for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks of 11-sterone at 6 caps per day. You'll gain mass with the D-plex and cut up with the 11-Sterone.

CobbledPath

Awards
Hey man. I'm very sorry I didn't reply sooner (been busy :()

This is my suggestion: go with D-plex (3caps per day) for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks of 11-sterone at 6 caps per day. You'll gain mass with the D-plex and cut up with the 11-Sterone.
Hey mate, no stress! Hmmmm that's put a whole new spin on things :)
Lucky I still have 1 bottle of D-Plex left!!

VeganMike

Awards
M drol is supposed to be a lot stronger than H drol. I'd try that if I were you.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I never tried M-drol, but most say it is more potent. I like H-drol - body responds nicely. Def. do your research before M-drol. I used otc pct for H-drol - I don't think you can get away with that with M-drol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol isn't for the weak.

hd/fura would be a good stack, or mdrol/mlmg, or dzine/mlmg.

mdrol/m14add, the possibilities are endless.

if you wanted to go ballz to the wall, you could go for mdrol/pplex+4-androstenediol.

ha ha ha......

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be very pleased with P-Mag. Its like a beefed up H-Drol with more size gains. I have tried em all and I like H-Drol, P-Mag and M14ADD the most. P-Mag and H-Drol treats me well everytime. Cant go wrong with them two.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you would be very pleased with P-Mag. Its like a beefed up H-Drol with more size gains. I have tried em all and I like H-Drol, P-Mag and M14ADD the most. P-Mag and H-Drol treats me well everytime. Cant go wrong with them two.
I agree with you on the Hdrol/Pmag~~D-Zine is right up there too:D

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
M-drol is superdrol? Definitely a nice product that is VERY potent but not for the inexperienced user lol. Be familiar with what may happen AFTER your pct as far as rebound goes. I'd be interested to try X-tren if you can get your hands on it. Whats not to love about a tren based product?

CobbledPath

Awards
Hello all and many many thanks for the advice!! I've had a good think and I've opted to not got for D-Plex due to the effects of DHT on my hairline (so if anyone wants it let me know).
But have now decided to run a Pmag and Katanadrol stack.
Yes I've found a site that has X-Tren and am definitely going to try my luck in getting some in!
I'll post some more details once I am ready, I am just finishing off a run on Ostarine with DAA at the moment, which is going pretty good.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hello all and many many thanks for the advice!! I've had a good think and I've opted to not got for D-Plex due to the effects of DHT on my hairline (so if anyone wants it let me know).
But have now decided to run a Pmag and Katanadrol stack.
Yes I've found a site that has X-Tren and am definitely going to try my luck in getting some in!
I'll post some more details once I am ready, I am just finishing off a run on Ostarine with DAA at the moment, which is going pretty good.

whatever you can find and you can afford buy. Stuff is going and will be gone soon.

If you want a good read on PH's check out http://tunedsports.com/

it covers most PH's