Blew up on CEL: Alpha One with low/zero sides

belmont316

Awards
Im not sponsored I am not sure if that makes a difference but I was sitting around 194, and hit CEL@ 2 tabs/ED for 1 week then 3/ED til the bottle ran out.

I only hit 2 tabs on non lifting days to limit stresses on my body and to get the most 'bang for the buck'

I ended up boosting to 217 and Ive been PCT'n for about 1.5 weeks and have only lost about 1.5 lbs, but I would attribute that to water. I did not increase my body fat, In fact the % is visibly down, but I may be a larger amount of fat on my body, but comparatively speaking it looks like I am leaner due to the offset of LBM

I.E. 194lbs @15% = 29lbs of fat, 215@14% = 30lbs of fat

I was hanging out around a 275-285 max bench, finished hitting 335 x 2 (FFFUKKKKKK YEAH!) I havent tested my max in like 1 or so weeks but based off my last workout, I dont think I have lost anything

Ran it with formestane and cycle assist, taurine and DHEA, finished with AX Advanced PCT + Formestane if I sensed water retention. (Usually one squirt would knock it down pretty effectively)

Added about 1 inch to my arms, got up to 17.5 inches pumped which is the biggest ever in my life. Im swellin out size large shirts like I used to swell up a medium.

At first I was going to try running Alpha One stand alone (until sides hit) but I started getting back pumps and lethargy really bad within the first 3 days, So I started hitting the formestane and DHEA and it went away completely (gotta respect this product or you wont finish the cycle). Libido stayed good throughout but my loads got a little weak before I hit PCT.

I think this is a great product! Everyone has been commenting how beast I am lol,

Cant wait to have another run on it sometime before spring. I tried using H-drol stand alone in the past but it wasnt even noticable. I then stacked it with P-plex and had some decent gains. I ran Epistane when that was out too and it was pretty good but nothin compares to this product that I have ever tried (legally).

The only thing that was comparable was when I used a product called Decabolen which was a Pplex, Hdrol, and S-drol ALL stacked together! It was great for like 1 week, but I had to abort the stack (I had a log on this site when I used it about 3-4 years ago)

I was a little hesitant to try any legal products after the Decabolen incident but Id reccomend this product to anyone who has lost faith in the 'grey side' and was thinking about going to the 'dark side' if yanomtomsayin.

Peace. Feel free to post inquiries or send a PM I will continue to actively check it until I hit my next run on Alpha one, I may log it too to help put some info into the community.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, great gains! Been looking at this one a lot lately..

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
formestane and DHEA, I use to think they were better for pct.
what was your dosing scheme with Alpha One.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
I have my next cycle set up for Feb but I plan on running another around Oct or so. Im seriously considering an Alpha One and Propadrol bridge.

Congrats on the awesome results!

belmont316

Awards
Thanks guys, the dosing was

2 tabs wk1 (40mg)
3 tabs wk2-3.5 (60mg) (2 tabs on non-lift days mid morning/mid afternoon)

As for the formestane, DHEA and taurine mid cycle i read on the 'Alpha one cheat sheet' that it would help with lethargy and back pumps, and it did, not only that

but also helping the lethargy, you gotta EAT like its your job, I really took in a massive amount of carbs around my workout time, probably around 200g, lots of dextrose and fruits, i would usually eat like two bananas while I worked out, and drink a 16 oz gatorade before and after my workout, plus a carby pre workout meal/snack, that helped too.

I just got done from a downright ruthless attack on shoulders,

went 235 behind the neck to the ears on the smith machine military for 5 reps (did a lot of other stuff but that stood out to me) , i havent done that exercise in a long time but i sure as hell never hit two plates or went over it for that matter, then i was shrugging 6 plates each side today... my traps were fine but eh, i think ill just keep around 5 plates each side cuz i dont want to crush my intervertebral discs lol.

berraco47

Awards
:bigeyes: literally drooling right now! Thanks for the info but I'm starting slow with Pmag and then Mdrol before I try this!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, the dosing was

2 tabs wk1 (40mg)
3 tabs wk2-3.5 (60mg) (2 tabs on non-lift days mid morning/mid afternoon)

As for the formestane, DHEA and taurine mid cycle i read on the 'Alpha one cheat sheet' that it would help with lethargy and back pumps, and it did, not only that

but also helping the lethargy, you gotta EAT like its your job, I really took in a massive amount of carbs around my workout time, probably around 200g, lots of dextrose and fruits, i would usually eat like two bananas while I worked out, and drink a 16 oz gatorade before and after my workout, plus a carby pre workout meal/snack, that helped too.

I just got done from a downright ruthless attack on shoulders,

went 235 behind the neck to the ears on the smith machine military for 5 reps (did a lot of other stuff but that stood out to me) , i havent done that exercise in a long time but i sure as hell never hit two plates or went over it for that matter, then i was shrugging 6 plates each side today... my traps were fine but eh, i think ill just keep around 5 plates each side cuz i dont want to crush my intervertebral discs lol.
No doubt bro your experience has inspired others, nice work and great review belmont.
Im thinking pplex/hdrol for my next cycle in few months or sooner lol, then mid summer doing the Alpha dog, for your pct you had no serm, just otc stuff.

belmont316

Awards
Hey everyone just updating my status:

Its now officially two weeks of no Alpha One and PCT stuff only.

I have stabilized at about 213 lbs coming from 194.

I feel my hormones all back to normal especially today. I know the half life of Alpha One is purportedly 5-6 hours but I am not sure if the compound can build up in the system but it felt like it did because I didnt feel the ''drop'' til about 1 week after my last dose. The last week or so was kinda the rebound, but I never felt sad, depressed or unable to get my **** hard, loads are back to normal.

I would probably run this with nolva included in my PCT even though I didnt seem to lose much just using formestane and AX Adv PCT.

I just did it with OTC stuff, formestane and AX Adv. PCT, DHEA, ZMA, Creatine.

I think I am going to re-test my strength through a bench max 1 week from today, as today I did a workout more based on 8-12 reps / short rest

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff... as I know there was a ton of hype behind this when it first came out

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone just updating my status:

Its now officially two weeks of no Alpha One and PCT stuff only.

I have stabilized at about 213 lbs coming from 194.

I feel my hormones all back to normal especially today. I know the half life of Alpha One is purportedly 5-6 hours but I am not sure if the compound can build up in the system but it felt like it did because I didnt feel the ''drop'' til about 1 week after my last dose. The last week or so was kinda the rebound, but I never felt sad, depressed or unable to get my **** hard, loads are back to normal.

I would probably run this with nolva included in my PCT even though I didnt seem to lose much just using formestane and AX Adv PCT.

I just did it with OTC stuff, formestane and AX Adv. PCT, DHEA, ZMA, Creatine.

I think I am going to re-test my strength through a bench max 1 week from today, as today I did a workout more based on 8-12 reps / short rest
Solid