mdrol #54221

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if this is bunk? just got grabbed 2 off a site that looked legit and for 50 bucks. #54221 EXP 06/2013

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i think it is, im on a bottle right now and these pills look slight larger and not as white. u think i can return these? i mean i did pay with credit card and i could say dissatisfied with merchandise right?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
How does that help me

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a read.

The thread creator ran that lot number for five weeks at 5mg-10mg and gained ten pounds while leaning out...sounds legit to me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
at some point CEL changed capping comp hence the difference in the cap sizes

I dont know about that batch number though read that thread

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, they didn't even switch companies. They just had such a high demand at one point that they hired a second company out of Danville so they could keep up. Danville apparently only used one certain size capsule b/c even things like Mdrol (10mg caps) were in larger capsules.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
OP, how about you start taking it and let us know how it goes... if its legit it will kick in 2 - 3 days, how about it?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
can anyone from CEL concur on the cap change? well i took some pics of things that looked strange on the bottle. Left is my current legit batch, right side is new puzzling batch.

left looks smaller

color looks a bit strange

less cotton in new batch but that could be due to larger pill size

lighter color on good batch but could be due to its older

both have exact same serial number

this is the supposed fake batch. batch # is stamped in a diff place

this is my good batch.

hmmmm, im gonna pop 2 today see if i get a pump at the gym and if so i guess there legit. im still waitin on vpdman to reply to an email to see how his bottle and pills looked. thanks for the help fellas

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
we mentioned this earlier, they changed or added a new capping comp, it should still contain the same ingredients so dont judge a book by its cover.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
This is true^ well im off to the gym to see if ima get a pump, ill let u guys no. Bi's and tri's today

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/135037-h-drol-two.html#post2122417
I have two different bottles of CEL H-drol and the capsules in the first bottle are noticeably smaller than the capsules in the second bottle, what is going on? Is it just more filler in the second or what?
We use 2 different capping facilties , one of them is only able to do the larger size caps...same active with more filler;):)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well, turns out its fake. i had absolutely no pump in the gym, not even a small pump like nitric oxide would do. when i popped 2 pills it tasted like protein powder, cookie n cream or vanilla flavored. so i just opened a cap and it tastes straight like protein powder, i am very mad right now. 60 bucks down the drain. can i post the site on here since i dont want anyone to buy off this site?

F

FCrane

Awards
well, turns out its fake. i had absolutely no pump in the gym, not even a small pump like nitric oxide would do. when i popped 2 pills it tasted like protein powder, cookie n cream or vanilla flavored. so i just opened a cap and it tastes straight like protein powder, i am very mad right now. 60 bucks down the drain. can i post the site on here since i dont want anyone to buy off this site?
It tastes like protein powder? I've never heard that before.

Did you just start it? If you did, you can't possible expect an immediate pump. You would need to give it some time. Mdrol is fast acting so give it a week.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you cant possibly expect to work in one day, give it a few days... increase your carbs... SD likes carbs

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, they didn't even switch companies. They just had such a high demand at one point that they hired a second company out of Danville so they could keep up. Danville apparently only used one certain size capsule b/c even things like Mdrol (10mg caps) were in larger capsules.[/quot

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
no, i been on it for the past 2 weeks from a bottle i had before and i wanted to test these to see if i feel anything

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm at a loss... you said this earlier...

can anyone from CEL concur on the cap change? well i took some pics of things that looked strange on the bottle. Left is my current legit batch, right side is new puzzling batch.

hmmmm, im gonna pop 2 today see if i get a pump at the gym and if so i guess there legit. im still waitin on vpdman to reply to an email to see how his bottle and pills looked. thanks for the help fellas

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Well im just gonna use this for a week and see if it kicks in. Ill just save my legit batch for another time. Im still on 20mg, is it pointless to go to 30mg? I hear u just get more sides

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well im just gonna use this for a week and see if it kicks in. Ill just save my legit batch for another time. Im still on 20mg, is it pointless to go to 30mg? I hear u just get more sides
if you're trying to find out if its legit bump it to 30mg, it will kick in quicker and if its not you'll know for sure.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
That's the same batch I got, haven't started yet, subbed...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well 3rd day on it and pumps dont feel as good as last weeks, maybe its all in my head. ill no for sure when i do arms tomorrow, thats where the sick pumps come in

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
no, i been on it for the past 2 weeks from a bottle i had before and i wanted to test these to see if i feel anything
so you've been on 2 weeks of a known legit batch, and this 3rd week you are using the mystery batch... if they're fake you should be getting gyno and all the other signs of whacked out hormone levels since you've been on legit stuff for 2 weeks already. If that's not happening, I would guess at 2 possibilities. Either the mystery batch is legit and you are not very responsive and should bump to 30mg, or it's under dosed. Assuming that the psych factor isn't responsible for altering the intensity of your workouts.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Whats with all this bad batch sh!t??

I was about to buy 3 bottles cuz i fould it for 25 bux but now Im leary, beast drol is twice the price but I am confident it will actually work.

Theres been talk about bad M drol in other threads around here. This one isnt the 1st....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive always heard good results from every batch from friends, over the past few years. It is fine. I never believe all that bunk batch crap

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
o believe it lol, i ran into atleast 10 bunk batches in my past and most were from EST. well all week i havent felt much but today i bumped to 3 pills and mite i say, the pump is back and strength is up a bit. maybe i needed to up the dose. im gonna try 2 pills of my old legit batch next week since its my last wekk on mdrol and see what happens. maybe the new batch is under dosed? i never had to jump to 30mgs of superdrol but 10mgs is kinda weak for me

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you run? Maybe you're getting desensitized to mdrol, if that's even possible? get any bloodwork done?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was more talking about CEL batches...I am sure some bunk batches in some companies exist somewhere

F

FCrane

Awards
Whats with all this bad batch sh!t??

I was about to buy 3 bottles cuz i fould it for 25 bux but now Im leary, beast drol is twice the price but I am confident it will actually work.

Theres been talk about bad M drol in other threads around here. This one isnt the 1st....
There are no bad batches of Mdrol. This is just one of those rumor things that never dies.

M

mitbar

Awards
o believe it lol, i ran into atleast 10 bunk batches in my past and most were from EST. well all week i havent felt much but today i bumped to 3 pills and mite i say, the pump is back and strength is up a bit. maybe i needed to up the dose. im gonna try 2 pills of my old legit batch next week since its my last wekk on mdrol and see what happens. maybe the new batch is under dosed? i never had to jump to 30mgs of superdrol but 10mgs is kinda weak for me
you have no idea what your doing or talking about, i wouldnt listen to a thing your saying about having a bad batch. I lol'd so hard at taking two pills of this supposed bad batch and magically not getting any results even though you have already been on for 2 weeks lolz...:facepalm: to this thread.

Reactions: mw1
G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm starting my MDrol cycle today, same batch number. we'll see...

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol is my first strong PH, and I'm cycling 10/20/20 with a possible 4th week at 20 depending on how I feel. Although I don't think I will go into a 4th week IMO. I've done cycles in the past of weaker stuff that were safely run with OTC PCT. With that being said, I do have proper PCT in hand for my mdrol cycle.

Anyways, today was my first day, and while I've heard that the effects really kick in the 2nd week, I'm already extremely thirsty. Training today didn't feel all that different than usual though. I took 10mg w/ some EFAs and lunch at about 1pm, trained at 4pm, and it's currently 9pm here. I know one of the requirements of mdrol was a minimum of 1.5gal of water per day. I also thought that the sides don't kick in until a few days in? I forced myself to drink plenty of water earlier inthe day in anticipation of my first day on-cycle, and consumed about 2L. I'm at about 1.5gal water intake today already, and still feel like I need more. LOL

I'll keep the updates coming though. being this thirsty could just be a fluke, as I've had weird days when I've been super thirsty before when I wasn't on anything.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well 3 pills have been working, pumps are crazy once again. maybe it was time to bump the mg up but now my gyno been hurtin, think i mite stop after wednesday and jump on clomid or nolva, still deciding which to use

F

FCrane

Awards
well 3 pills have been working, pumps are crazy once again. maybe it was time to bump the mg up but now my gyno been hurtin, think i mite stop after wednesday and jump on clomid or nolva, still deciding which to use
Don't use more than 3 pills.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
finished my 5th day today, I usually take my mdrol at lunchtime, but today I forgot my pillcase at home since I switched bags, and ended up taking it at 4pm, 1hr prior to working out. Well, I can say that I can certainly feel the effects. nearing the end of wk 2, and strength is going up. Not a crazy increase IMO, but then again, I'm only on day 5. nipples got a bit sensitive when I started working out, but the irritation only lasted about 10 min. Definitely more thirsty, and endurance in the gym seems to be better as well. I can only wat to see what happens next week, when I bump up to 20mg, and when MDrol is supposed to really kick in.

While I cannot test the dosage per pill, and this is my first MDrol cycle, I have nothing to compare to, but so far it's working for me. I like how one bottle is good for 2 cycles. :-D

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
nice. juast finished my cycle yesterday and im up 16lbs and strength has jumped. bench was from maxing 225 to repping 245 8x on my last set. lovin the results and cant wait for next cycle. might do xtren in february or furza/alpha one bridge. but starting nolva today and will run 20/20/20/20 since sides didnt really hit me like my last cycle

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice. juast finished my cycle yesterday and im up 16lbs and strength has jumped. bench was from maxing 225 to repping 245 8x on my last set. lovin the results and cant wait for next cycle. might do xtren in february or furza/alpha one bridge. but starting nolva today and will run 20/20/20/20 since sides didnt really hit me like my last cycle
Nice gains- let us know how PCT goes:)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice? It doesn't get much better than that!

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
finished my 2nd week on this batch, and I'm up ~5kg. haven't tested my maxes, since I've been simply progressing in a linear manner in order to avoid any injury, but I've been progressing nicely, and definitely noticed more muscle hardness and definition. And I've been stuck with bronchitis almost the entire cycle to boot... >_<

definitely nothing bunk about this.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt!

Get well GainingInJapan!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
pct is going good so far, im getting stronger on pct and keeping my calorie intake still at 5k/day. i dropped 2lbs since last week but gains look like ther still on. but my right bicep has been hurting lately like i pulled something and hurts like hell when i do back workouts, im gonna go buy somethin to wrap around it, hopefully it helps

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finished my 2nd week on this batch, and I'm up ~5kg. haven't tested my maxes, since I've been simply progressing in a linear manner in order to avoid any injury, but I've been progressing nicely, and definitely noticed more muscle hardness and definition. And I've been stuck with bronchitis almost the entire cycle to boot... >_<

definitely nothing bunk about this.
Thanks for your feedback and congrats on your gains! Were you taking anything for the bronchitis?

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback and congrats on your gains! Were you taking anything for the bronchitis?
I was prescribed 5 days of Clarithromycin. On day 3 and the cough is getting better. I feel the same as last week, but we'll see when I hit the gym this afternoon.

A

AutobotVu

Awards
I hope that serial isn't fake or whatever cause I just received some of the same in the mail and googled it and here I am ha, but I am not taking it for another year doing my research and losing my bf first :O Haha Gymrat your everywhere :O Haha site I bought from Sold out M-drol and H-drol now Guess I got last batch :O Good call gymrat telling get them !!

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I hope that serial isn't fake or whatever cause I just received some of the same in the mail and googled it and here I am ha, but I am not taking it for another year doing my research and losing my bf first :O Haha Gymrat your everywhere :O Haha site I bought from Sold out M-drol and H-drol now Guess I got last batch :O Good call gymrat telling get them !!
it's not a fake. running my own Mdrol of the same lot#. working great. just about two weeks in. logging it daily on the CEL forum under "Mdrol - 2nd round". you can check there for proof. don't buy into this bull****. good luck on ur cycle man.