mdrol #54221

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    o believe it lol, i ran into atleast 10 bunk batches in my past and most were from EST. well all week i havent felt much but today i bumped to 3 pills and mite i say, the pump is back and strength is up a bit. maybe i needed to up the dose. im gonna try 2 pills of my old legit batch next week since its my last wekk on mdrol and see what happens. maybe the new batch is under dosed? i never had to jump to 30mgs of superdrol but 10mgs is kinda weak for me
    you have no idea what your doing or talking about, i wouldnt listen to a thing your saying about having a bad batch. I lol'd so hard at taking two pills of this supposed bad batch and magically not getting any results even though you have already been on for 2 weeks lolz...:facepalm: to this thread.

2. Well, I'm starting my MDrol cycle today, same batch number. we'll see...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Well, I'm starting my MDrol cycle today, same batch number. we'll see...
    keep us up to date... that will be very interesting if yours is fine

4. Mdrol is my first strong PH, and I'm cycling 10/20/20 with a possible 4th week at 20 depending on how I feel. Although I don't think I will go into a 4th week IMO. I've done cycles in the past of weaker stuff that were safely run with OTC PCT. With that being said, I do have proper PCT in hand for my mdrol cycle.

Anyways, today was my first day, and while I've heard that the effects really kick in the 2nd week, I'm already extremely thirsty. Training today didn't feel all that different than usual though. I took 10mg w/ some EFAs and lunch at about 1pm, trained at 4pm, and it's currently 9pm here. I know one of the requirements of mdrol was a minimum of 1.5gal of water per day. I also thought that the sides don't kick in until a few days in? I forced myself to drink plenty of water earlier inthe day in anticipation of my first day on-cycle, and consumed about 2L. I'm at about 1.5gal water intake today already, and still feel like I need more. LOL

I'll keep the updates coming though. being this thirsty could just be a fluke, as I've had weird days when I've been super thirsty before when I wasn't on anything.

5. well 3 pills have been working, pumps are crazy once again. maybe it was time to bump the mg up but now my gyno been hurtin, think i mite stop after wednesday and jump on clomid or nolva, still deciding which to use

6. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    well 3 pills have been working, pumps are crazy once again. maybe it was time to bump the mg up but now my gyno been hurtin, think i mite stop after wednesday and jump on clomid or nolva, still deciding which to use
    Don't use more than 3 pills.
    CEL Rep

7. finished my 5th day today, I usually take my mdrol at lunchtime, but today I forgot my pillcase at home since I switched bags, and ended up taking it at 4pm, 1hr prior to working out. Well, I can say that I can certainly feel the effects. nearing the end of wk 2, and strength is going up. Not a crazy increase IMO, but then again, I'm only on day 5. nipples got a bit sensitive when I started working out, but the irritation only lasted about 10 min. Definitely more thirsty, and endurance in the gym seems to be better as well. I can only wat to see what happens next week, when I bump up to 20mg, and when MDrol is supposed to really kick in.

While I cannot test the dosage per pill, and this is my first MDrol cycle, I have nothing to compare to, but so far it's working for me. I like how one bottle is good for 2 cycles. :-D

8. nice. juast finished my cycle yesterday and im up 16lbs and strength has jumped. bench was from maxing 225 to repping 245 8x on my last set. lovin the results and cant wait for next cycle. might do xtren in february or furza/alpha one bridge. but starting nolva today and will run 20/20/20/20 since sides didnt really hit me like my last cycle

9. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    nice. juast finished my cycle yesterday and im up 16lbs and strength has jumped. bench was from maxing 225 to repping 245 8x on my last set. lovin the results and cant wait for next cycle. might do xtren in february or furza/alpha one bridge. but starting nolva today and will run 20/20/20/20 since sides didnt really hit me like my last cycle
    Nice gains- let us know how PCT goes

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

10. Nice? It doesn't get much better than that!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

11. finished my 2nd week on this batch, and I'm up ~5kg. haven't tested my maxes, since I've been simply progressing in a linear manner in order to avoid any injury, but I've been progressing nicely, and definitely noticed more muscle hardness and definition. And I've been stuck with bronchitis almost the entire cycle to boot... >_<

definitely nothing bunk about this.

12. No doubt!

Get well GainingInJapan!

13. pct is going good so far, im getting stronger on pct and keeping my calorie intake still at 5k/day. i dropped 2lbs since last week but gains look like ther still on. but my right bicep has been hurting lately like i pulled something and hurts like hell when i do back workouts, im gonna go buy somethin to wrap around it, hopefully it helps

14. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    finished my 2nd week on this batch, and I'm up ~5kg. haven't tested my maxes, since I've been simply progressing in a linear manner in order to avoid any injury, but I've been progressing nicely, and definitely noticed more muscle hardness and definition. And I've been stuck with bronchitis almost the entire cycle to boot... >_<

definitely nothing bunk about this.
    Thanks for your feedback and congrats on your gains! Were you taking anything for the bronchitis?

15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback and congrats on your gains! Were you taking anything for the bronchitis?
    I was prescribed 5 days of Clarithromycin. On day 3 and the cough is getting better. I feel the same as last week, but we'll see when I hit the gym this afternoon.

16. I hope that serial isn't fake or whatever cause I just received some of the same in the mail and googled it and here I am ha, but I am not taking it for another year doing my research and losing my bf first :O Haha Gymrat your everywhere :O Haha site I bought from Sold out M-drol and H-drol now Guess I got last batch :O Good call gymrat telling get them !!

17. Quote Originally Posted by AutobotVu View Post
    I hope that serial isn't fake or whatever cause I just received some of the same in the mail and googled it and here I am ha, but I am not taking it for another year doing my research and losing my bf first :O Haha Gymrat your everywhere :O Haha site I bought from Sold out M-drol and H-drol now Guess I got last batch :O Good call gymrat telling get them !!
    it's not a fake. running my own Mdrol of the same lot#. working great. just about two weeks in. logging it daily on the CEL forum under "Mdrol - 2nd round". you can check there for proof. don't buy into this bull****. good luck on ur cycle man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st pct mdrol
    By hummel2010 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
  4. mdrol 10/10/10
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:45 PM