mdrol #54221

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. finished my 2nd week on this batch, and I'm up ~5kg. haven't tested my maxes, since I've been simply progressing in a linear manner in order to avoid any injury, but I've been progressing nicely, and definitely noticed more muscle hardness and definition. And I've been stuck with bronchitis almost the entire cycle to boot... >_<

    definitely nothing bunk about this.


  2. No doubt!

    Get well GainingInJapan!

  3. pct is going good so far, im getting stronger on pct and keeping my calorie intake still at 5k/day. i dropped 2lbs since last week but gains look like ther still on. but my right bicep has been hurting lately like i pulled something and hurts like hell when i do back workouts, im gonna go buy somethin to wrap around it, hopefully it helps
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    finished my 2nd week on this batch, and I'm up ~5kg. haven't tested my maxes, since I've been simply progressing in a linear manner in order to avoid any injury, but I've been progressing nicely, and definitely noticed more muscle hardness and definition. And I've been stuck with bronchitis almost the entire cycle to boot... >_<

    definitely nothing bunk about this.
    Thanks for your feedback and congrats on your gains! Were you taking anything for the bronchitis?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback and congrats on your gains! Were you taking anything for the bronchitis?
    I was prescribed 5 days of Clarithromycin. On day 3 and the cough is getting better. I feel the same as last week, but we'll see when I hit the gym this afternoon.

  6. I hope that serial isn't fake or whatever cause I just received some of the same in the mail and googled it and here I am ha, but I am not taking it for another year doing my research and losing my bf first :O Haha Gymrat your everywhere :O Haha site I bought from Sold out M-drol and H-drol now Guess I got last batch :O Good call gymrat telling get them !!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AutobotVu View Post
    I hope that serial isn't fake or whatever cause I just received some of the same in the mail and googled it and here I am ha, but I am not taking it for another year doing my research and losing my bf first :O Haha Gymrat your everywhere :O Haha site I bought from Sold out M-drol and H-drol now Guess I got last batch :O Good call gymrat telling get them !!
    it's not a fake. running my own Mdrol of the same lot#. working great. just about two weeks in. logging it daily on the CEL forum under "Mdrol - 2nd round". you can check there for proof. don't buy into this bull****. good luck on ur cycle man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st pct mdrol
    By hummel2010 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:19 AM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 07:54 PM
  4. mdrol 10/10/10
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in