Question about Pmag cycle

berraco47

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'm planning on starting my first PH cycle and I have Pmag! I was wondering though for some of you gurus out there. Do you think that I should do a 4 week cycle at 50/50/50/50? Or should I go ahead and get another bottle and run it for 5-6weeks? I have heard that 5 weeks is a good cycle length.:think:

Support supps are going to be
Cycle assist during cycle.
PCT-[Week 1-2] PCT Assist, Reduce XT | [Week 2-4] PCT Assist, Reduce XT, Inhibit-E| [Week 4-6] Inhibit-E

A little background info on me: I'm 26, been lifting on and off since I was 13.

I'm 5'7" and 172 lbs around 12%bf.
Max bench: 265
Squat: 265 x 5 ATG
Deadlift 305 x 5
Barbell rows 245 x 5

As you can see I'm not new to lifting.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Will log...

berraco47

Awards
Bumping this thread with a quote that I saw from mw1. I'm just compiling all my research to make sure I get this thing right! Thanks!!

"Inhibit E at 3/2/2/1 ( or 6oxo 300/300/300/200) with PCT Assist at 4 caps a day is fine , Cortisol blocker would be added at the end of week one or two of PCT. No Nolva is not needed for Hdrol" mw1

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread with a quote that I saw from mw1. I'm just compiling all my research to make sure I get this thing right! Thanks!!

"Inhibit E at 3/2/2/1 ( or 6oxo 300/300/300/200) with PCT Assist at 4 caps a day is fine , Cortisol blocker would be added at the end of week one or two of PCT. No Nolva is not needed for Hdrol" mw1
Inhibit E sucks ass, especially used during pct. Research more complete successful logs and you will see that the majority use SERM + T-booster + Cortisol blocker as a standard.

I think 50/50/50/50 won't do much. Run 50/75/75/75/75/75.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would not recommend it if I did not believe in it AND tried it myself;)

berraco47

Awards
Alright but I gotta go with my man mw1 on this. I might actually go ahead and get the Nolva anyway though because I already have a stash of the Mdrol :sgrin:
but that will have to wait for a while :sgrin: Planning on running at least two cycles of Pmag or Hdrol until then. I'm so excited to start this Pmag though I can't wait!

Reactions: mw1

berraco47

Awards
BUMP! Cycle is getting really close!!!! I'm excited. My lifts have all increased so I'm going to be starting on a good base. I'll include all the info on the first day. I'm thinking about doing this with Pmag:

50/50/75/75/75

It'll be my first run of any PH at all so this should be fun. PCT will most likely be OTC. But I'm going to order some Torem also just in case. What's everybody think?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Pmag is a great product! I had good results every time I used it. Strength and size were niiice!

hardgainer183

Awards
Do the gains come on any quicker with this than Hdrol? I know this is more of a bulking compound, but I put on 17 lbs with hdrol over 6 weeks. I would just prefer a shorter cycle if possible.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do the gains come on any quicker with this than Hdrol? I know this is more of a bulking compound, but I put on 17 lbs with hdrol over 6 weeks. I would just prefer a shorter cycle if possible.
I would say for most users they come much sooner.

berraco47

Awards
Damn 17 pounds in six weeks is nice! What did you do for PCT?:friday:

hardgainer183

Awards
PCT was OTC consisting of activate extreme and suppress C. I also added creatine and white flood during PCT. I ran it 50/75/75/75/75/100 along with support supps. I had used it coming of a back strain injury, so some of it was weight that I had already lost. All in all, I went from 173 - 190 with no change in diet (besides dropping the beer lol). The strength gains were also there, bench went from sets of 195 to 255. I was feeling a little shutdown towards the end, but went into PCT and still felt like I was on the cycle. People were definitely commenting about my gains. Today I usually weigh between 187 and 190 and I havn't lost any of my strength. I finished the cycle around the beginning of November. As you can see by my name, I am a hardgainer. I never weighed over 177 prior to the cycle. I eat about 3500-4000 clean calories every day and can't seem to put on much weight, but the Hdrol sure did it.

I am looking to start Pmag in a couple of weeks, I am just having a hard time finding it online. It seems that every place is out of stock.

berraco47

Awards
PCT was OTC consisting of activate extreme and suppress C. I also added creatine and white flood during PCT. I ran it 50/75/75/75/75/100 along with support supps. I had used it coming of a back strain injury, so some of it was weight that I had already lost. All in all, I went from 173 - 190 with no change in diet (besides dropping the beer lol). The strength gains were also there, bench went from sets of 195 to 255. I was feeling a little shutdown towards the end, but went into PCT and still felt like I was on the cycle. People were definitely commenting about my gains. Today I usually weigh between 187 and 190 and I havn't lost any of my strength. I finished the cycle around the beginning of November. As you can see by my name, I am a hardgainer. I never weighed over 177 prior to the cycle. I eat about 3500-4000 clean calories every day and can't seem to put on much weight, but the Hdrol sure did it.

I am looking to start Pmag in a couple of weeks, I am just having a hard time finding it online. It seems that every place is out of stock.

^^^^nice and thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

tryn2bebig

tryn2bebig

Awards
I know where to get some Pmag but I can't post in the forums.

berraco47

Awards
Hey any opinion on where I should log my cycle? I was thinking about doing it in the anabolics section, but I might just stay here and do it under the CEL section. What does everyone think?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey any opinion on where I should log my cycle? I was thinking about doing it in the anabolics section, but I might just stay here and do it under the CEL section. What does everyone think?
Both sounds good to me:)