Stacking CEL Products

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Hello all. I am new to AM but not new to the game of PH/DS's. I have run two cycles and running my third as we speak of H-drol and going into day 10. Nothing to crazy to report. I did gain 2 pounds in the first week and my muscles are starting to get that all day fullness and pump. I have done a cycle of SD by PP's and enjoyed it and using this cycle of H-drol as a bulk and to also see how the companies products react to my body. My question is this. By this being my third cycle and come next year I am going to want to do a cycle to get ready for the summer fun. But I am looking to stack, I think I have enough cycles under my belt to stack two products together. Which would be the best route. I will use h-drol again I think and want to stack it with something that will help my physique. Also, when it comes to other CEL products, what's good for let's say m-drol and stacking that with something. Thanks for all your help.
My stats are
6'0
Lifting since high school but seriously the past 5 years.
I am dosing h-drol at 75mg per day and for six weeks right now.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
One more question. With all the products out by CEL. Is there a site or a thread in hear that gives examples of the stacks one could use and for what reason? Bulk, cut, etc.

hagels316

Awards
CEL stacks I've seen are E-Stane/X-Tren, D-Plex/M-LMG, E-Stane/M-LMG, D-Zine/Stanodrol. There are many others, but the point here is that only one of the compounds listed in each stack is a methyl. It really isn't good to stack 2 methlys together.

For M-drol, being how strong it is, you should really bridge it into another compound. Most popular is to run mdrol for 3 weeks then bridge to Epi or dplex on the 2nd week for a total of six weeks. I am actually about to run this same protocol but with an mdrol/pplex bridge.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all. I am new to AM but not new to the game of PH/DS's. I have run two cycles and running my third as we speak of H-drol and going into day 10. Nothing to crazy to report. I did gain 2 pounds in the first week and my muscles are starting to get that all day fullness and pump. I have done a cycle of SD by PP's and enjoyed it and using this cycle of H-drol as a bulk and to also see how the companies products react to my body. My question is this. By this being my third cycle and come next year I am going to want to do a cycle to get ready for the summer fun. But I am looking to stack, I think I have enough cycles under my belt to stack two products together. Which would be the best route. I will use h-drol again I think and want to stack it with something that will help my physique. Also, when it comes to other CEL products, what's good for let's say m-drol and stacking that with something. Thanks for all your help.
My stats are
6'0
Lifting since high school but seriously the past 5 years.
I am dosing h-drol at 75mg per day and for six weeks right now.
One more question. With all the products out by CEL. Is there a site or a thread in hear that gives examples of the stacks one could use and for what reason? Bulk, cut, etc.
I sent you a PM:)

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Oh, I know that. Was just wondering what are good stacks for future cycles. :)

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
CEL stacks I've seen are E-Stane/X-Tren, D-Plex/M-LMG, E-Stane/M-LMG, D-Zine/Stanodrol. There are many others, but the point here is that only one of the compounds listed in each stack is a methyl. It really isn't good to stack 2 methlys together.

For M-drol, being how strong it is, you should really bridge it into another compound. Most popular is to run mdrol for 3 weeks then bridge to Epi or dplex on the 2nd week for a total of six weeks. I am actually about to run this same protocol but with an mdrol/pplex bridge.
Thanks man I will look into something like that. So m-drol into pplex. Will have to do a little research.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Got a questions guys. To anyone who has used CEL H-drol. Do you ever have periods of being foggy in the head. Sometimes I feel my head is foggy and just not clear. Not sure if it's the h-drol. taking 75 a day. Two caps first thing in the morning with fish oil and my one cap at 7 with fish oil. taking cycle assist and extra milk thistle and hawthrone berry. multi and vitamin d as well. This is my third cycle so have the experience. Just not sure if it's the h-drol. any thoughts?
+

FCrane

Awards
Got a questions guys. To anyone who has used CEL H-drol. Do you ever have periods of being foggy in the head. Sometimes I feel my head is foggy and just not clear. Not sure if it's the h-drol. taking 75 a day. Two caps first thing in the morning with fish oil and my one cap at 7 with fish oil. taking cycle assist and extra milk thistle and hawthrone berry. multi and vitamin d as well. This is my third cycle so have the experience. Just not sure if it's the h-drol. any thoughts?
+
I've never heard of being light headed. Are you sure you're eating and drinking enough water? PH's increase your need of nutrients..

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I've never heard of being light headed. Are you sure you're eating and drinking enough water? PH's increase your need of nutrients..
I do think that is the problem when i look at how I have been eating. I am crazy busy. Work fulltime, college, and my girlfriend is in the hospital. So I am trying to get it in. Bought jugs of water and trying to eat. Been doing bars for the few days cause I have been runnig around so much. Thank goodness the weekend are my off days or I would know what to do. I am trying to bulk but maybe I do need to eat a little more. Thanks bro.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
What's up everyone. Just wanted to give a update. All of my foggyness in my head the second week I was on H-drol is now gone. I still taking the 75mg dose and everything is going pretty well. It's been three weeks and up 7 pounds to 220. My goal is 15 in six weeks and half way there. I guess my body just needed to get use to the h-drol, which was cause me being foggy in the head but all kosher now. Will let you guys know how the cycle goes. First time using CEL products, but the way certain websites are going. I better buy as much as I can before everything is gone and nothing will be out there for us to use.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Furuza a seems like a popular stack with H-Drol, although needs to be dossed quite high, meaning around 3 - 4 bottles needed. Surprised you did not go for P-mag - identical to H-Drol with more bulking potential.

Are you taking hathworne berry extract for blood pressure? Might be the reason behind the foggyness feeling. Hope your cycle goes well bro...

FCrane

Awards
I do think that is the problem when i look at how I have been eating. I am crazy busy. Work fulltime, college, and my girlfriend is in the hospital. So I am trying to get it in. Bought jugs of water and trying to eat. Been doing bars for the few days cause I have been runnig around so much. Thank goodness the weekend are my off days or I would know what to do. I am trying to bulk but maybe I do need to eat a little more. Thanks bro.
No sweat man. I'm glad you're doing better with the foggyness. Continue to keep us updated :)

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Furuza a seems like a popular stack with H-Drol, although needs to be dossed quite high, meaning around 3 - 4 bottles needed. Surprised you did not go for P-mag - identical to H-Drol with more bulking potential.

Are you taking hathworne berry extract for blood pressure? Might be the reason behind the foggyness feeling. Hope your cycle goes well bro...
Thanks man. Yeah the taking cycle assist with extra hawthrone berry and milk thistle just to be safe. But the foggyness went away after about five days. Also started to carry the jug of water with me which I was not doing and I think the extra water helped. Did not know about the P-mag. I am still trying to learn all of CEL names of products and what they really do. I only really familiar with h and m drol. Cycle is going well thus far. 7 pounds in 3 weeks. strength is about the same but body is much thicker and fuller.

cvs766

Awards
i'm finishing up an M-LMG/D-Plex stack and it's gone great; i can't speak for any other products though. m-lmg wouldn't be a bad choice considering it isnt methylated and it's pretty good for mass, but if you're cutting d-plex is probably better

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Have another question. With all of CEL products which are out there. Is there a stack that i could use which would be stronger then h-drol but not as harsh as m-drol or is there nothing? I am on h-drol now as you have read. It's ok but looking for something stronger but not really wanting to run a SD cycle again. Any suggestions??

mh625

Awards
I have read some good things on d-zine, its two sd molecules but it is milder than sd itself.

FCrane

Awards
i'm finishing up an M-LMG/D-Plex stack and it's gone great; i can't speak for any other products though. m-lmg wouldn't be a bad choice considering it isnt methylated and it's pretty good for mass, but if you're cutting d-plex is probably better
D-plex is highly underrated. I def agree bro.

Have another question. With all of CEL products which are out there. Is there a stack that i could use which would be stronger then h-drol but not as harsh as m-drol or is there nothing? I am on h-drol now as you have read. It's ok but looking for something stronger but not really wanting to run a SD cycle again. Any suggestions??
D-zine and D-plex are stronger than Hdrol IMO. D-plex in particular is very good. You can up your cals a lot with this one and not gain body fat.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
D-plex is highly underrated. I def agree bro.

D-zine and D-plex are stronger than Hdrol IMO. D-plex in particular is very good. You can up your cals a lot with this one and not gain body fat.

OK, well thanks for the info fellas. So if d-zine and d-plex are a bit stronger the h-drol. ARe they stand alone products or can they be stacked?? And it's a four or six week cycle and what are the sweet spots for dosage??

mh625

Awards
I have run d-plex and its true a very good strong product good gains that are pretty easy to keep. I haven't run d-zine yet but I am going to and very excited to do it all the products cel makes are quality sad to see the ph's go.

FCrane

Awards
OK, well thanks for the info fellas. So if d-zine and d-plex are a bit stronger the h-drol. ARe they stand alone products or can they be stacked?? And it's a four or six week cycle and what are the sweet spots for dosage??
Don't stack 'em.

If you want to extend a cycle get some 11-sterone and use it after the D-zine.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
What's going on people. In my last week of my first CEL H-drol cycle. This last week I went and bumped up to 100mg per day. I really was not seeing the results I wanted to see with 75 and bumped up to 100. I wanted to see if a milder PH would have a nice affect on me and it being my last week I can say no. I am 225 and have used SD before and I just think with my body type and weight and experience, I needed a stronger PH/DS. I will use a SD clone again and loved that but will also search for something stronger then h-drol that I could run for six weeks.

FCrane

Awards
What's going on people. In my last week of my first CEL H-drol cycle. This last week I went and bumped up to 100mg per day. I really was not seeing the results I wanted to see with 75 and bumped up to 100. I wanted to see if a milder PH would have a nice affect on me and it being my last week I can say no. I am 225 and have used SD before and I just think with my body type and weight and experience, I needed a stronger PH/DS. I will use a SD clone again and loved that but will also search for something stronger then h-drol that I could run for six weeks.
Have you tried D-zone? It's weaker than Superdrol but stronger than Hdrol.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Have you tried D-zone? It's weaker than Superdrol but stronger than Hdrol.
Nope. Never heard of it. Who makes it and where could I possible look at picking something up. I will not do another PH/DS cycle until march or april and really want to do something that will get my body looking good. But from my PTC till march. Will get in the best possible shape with as low as BF as possible so when I do use another PH cycle. Will be off the chain.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would also like to know ! Thank you !:wave2: