first cycle final check please

1. first cycle final check please

ok this will be my first cycle and since i am in Afghanistan right now i cannot get any blood work done and i chose p-stanz because i do not want huge gains that would be to noticeable plus i heard its not to hard on your liver and the sides are not that bad. basically trying to gain a little muscle density and loose some bf current bf is 18% at 194lbs, Any feed back would be appreciated

pre load w Hawthorne for a week then using CA throughout cycle

WEEK1 150mg 8CA
    WEEK2 200mg 8CA
    WEEK3 250MG 8CA
    WEEK4 250 MG 8CA
    WEEK5 250 MG 8CA
    WEEK6 250 MG- if i feel up to it 8CA

PCT
    WEEK1 Inhibit E 2 PCT assist 6
    WEEK2 Inhibit E 2 PCT assist6 suppress c
    WEEK3 Inhibit E 2 PCT assist 6 suppress c
    WEEK4 Inhibit E 1PILL PM PCTassist 6 suppress c

also after planning this out i thought about taking this w hdrol at 75mg a day to provide a little more bf% loss w only slightly bigger gains but what if i dropped it to 25mgs the first week then 50mgs the rest of the way or since its my first time and i cant go to a dr for checkups would yall recommend not stacking

2. The Cycle looks good. . .if you run hdrol. . you will want to dose as states 50/75/75/75/75/75. . .75 is the sweet spot. . .if you stack you might want to look into a serm. . .but there are two mild compounds. . .inhibite e and PCT assist should be good. . .it is always nice to have nolva on hand just incase dosing 20/20/10/10. . . for your first time around i would pick hdrol or p-stanz. . . my vote is hdrol. . . but if you have the pstanz alrdy. . .lets get this show on the road!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

3. i havent bought any of it yet i wanted to make sure i had everything right before i spent the money. and hdrol doesnt work as well for dropping bf% does it, also if i do decide to run them both clomid should work fine right if i decide on that instead of an otc pct
    •   

4. clomid will work. . .you will have to modify the dosages accordingly 50/50/25/25. . .as far as halo vs winny for bf and hardening yes. . winny takes the cake but. . halo has great muscle building qualities to it. . .at these dosages i would take halo due to the fact that your not getting rdy for a competition. . . just my two cents
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

5. I'd also suggest hdrol. Maybe pmag if you're bulking.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bNugs View Post
    ok this will be my first cycle and since i am in Afghanistan right now i cannot get any blood work done and i chose p-stanz because i do not want huge gains that would be to noticeable plus i heard its not to hard on your liver and the sides are not that bad. basically trying to gain a little muscle density and loose some bf current bf is 18% at 194lbs, Any feed back would be appreciated

pre load w Hawthorne for a week then using CA throughout cycle

WEEK1 150mg 8CA
    WEEK2 200mg 8CA
    WEEK3 250MG 8CA
    WEEK4 250 MG 8CA
    WEEK5 250 MG 8CA
    WEEK6 250 MG- if i feel up to it 8CA

PCT
    WEEK1 Inhibit E 2 PCT assist 6
    WEEK2 Inhibit E 2 PCT assist6 suppress c
    WEEK3 Inhibit E 2 PCT assist 6 suppress c
    WEEK4 Inhibit E 1PILL PM PCTassist 6 suppress c

also after planning this out i thought about taking this w hdrol at 75mg a day to provide a little more bf% loss w only slightly bigger gains but what if i dropped it to 25mgs the first week then 50mgs the rest of the way or since its my first time and i cant go to a dr for checkups would yall recommend not stacking
    You should run the inhibit-e at 3 caps / day for the first week unless you have had problems with atd in the past.

7. yeah that was a typo...i just ordered all my stuff so i should be starting this in a few weeks when it gets here

8. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    You should run the inhibit-e at 3 caps / day for the first week unless you have had problems with atd in the past.
    hes fine with 2, 3 is kind of extreme for anyone.

I approve of this cycle
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

9. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    hes fine with 2, 3 is kind of extreme for anyone.

I approve of this cycle
    ok sounds good maybe i will go with that, i was going to use 3 because thats what one of the CEL reps had said. Also im going to be running it 150/250/300/300/300/300 instead...should start soon, all my stuff got to my gfs house in the states now i just have to wait till she ships it to me over here. im going to try to log it the best i can

10. well you can run 3, but i dont see a need to. ATD is plenty potent at 2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle final check please
    By bNugs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:39 AM
  2. Final PCT check
    By ehoeft in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Final PCT Check