- 08-02-2010, 05:21 PM
- 08-02-2010, 08:50 PM
If you have a few cycles under your belt then you could try Alpha One- Dzine is also give nice results with less sides than Mdrol
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
- 08-02-2010, 10:47 PM
08-09-2010, 12:20 AM
If you wanna lean out, harden up, really truly recomp by dropping lard and adding a few pounds of lean mass thus staying roughly the same weight. D-Plex is my go-to PH. It works, simply. Strength gains decent tho not on par with stronger PH's like M1t, 1test and post-ban pH's still lurking like mdrol d-zine, and epistan.e
08-09-2010, 12:41 PM
If it ain't broke don't fix it. CEL have stopped manufacturing M Drol but it's still readily available on the net. If you respond well to it, source it again. Failing that, Alpha one is supposed to be very good.
08-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Alpha One would be stronger but more sides.
M-LMG is very tempting personally for me to try.
Love M-drol though all the way.
08-15-2010, 06:05 PM
P-Plex as well, it can still be found as well.
08-25-2010, 12:43 PM
10-26-2010, 09:01 PM
does d plex hit the hairline harder than mdrol or pplex?
10-27-2010, 10:20 AM
Probably. D-Plex is methyl DHT, so it will have the same/more effects to the hairline as EPI does (DHT based). It's mostly androgenic, so although it's bad for the hair, it can be good at controlling Estrogen on cycle (DHT is the body's natural E blocker).
Similar Forum Threads
- By 808rebel in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:20 AM
- By mixedup in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:31 PM
- By tmachovec in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2008, 06:39 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:39 AM
- By bassgirl in forum SupplementsReplies: 73Last Post: 12-26-2007, 12:05 PM