M-DROL JUNKIE

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I use m-drol because it works very well for me..once its gone whats next that is gonna work or be similar to it from CEL.

FCrane

Awards
I use m-drol because it works very well for me..once its gone whats next that is gonna work or be similar to it from CEL.
I would say D-plex to be honest. I think it's one of our underrated PH's.

trayhawk

trayhawk

Awards
If you wanna lean out, harden up, really truly recomp by dropping lard and adding a few pounds of lean mass thus staying roughly the same weight. D-Plex is my go-to PH. It works, simply. Strength gains decent tho not on par with stronger PH's like M1t, 1test and post-ban pH's still lurking like mdrol d-zine, and epistan.e

tearingitup

tearingitup

Awards
If it ain't broke don't fix it. CEL have stopped manufacturing M Drol but it's still readily available on the net. If you respond well to it, source it again. Failing that, Alpha one is supposed to be very good.

mr elusive

Awards
Alpha One would be stronger but more sides.

D-zine similar.

M-LMG is very tempting personally for me to try.

Love M-drol though all the way.

mr elusive

Awards
P-Plex as well, it can still be found as well.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
does d plex hit the hairline harder than mdrol or pplex?

hagels316

Awards
Probably. D-Plex is methyl DHT, so it will have the same/more effects to the hairline as EPI does (DHT based). It's mostly androgenic, so although it's bad for the hair, it can be good at controlling Estrogen on cycle (DHT is the body's natural E blocker).