Frustrated. Pct for P-plex

pshredder

Awards
I recently joined here just to figure this out. I'm 25. Never done a PH before and very confused with the diverse pct talk.

What exacty can I get away with taking? I've heard people say clomid and OTC are useless? Can I just get a straight answer for say an average person not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. I feel like by the time I get a clear answer the pills will expire.

pshredder

Awards
Excuse me that's use clomid and OTCs are useless.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its pretty simple bro. nolva or clomid are a must and OTC are useless... but good news for you is that nolva and/or clomid are very easy to obtain and often the same price as the OTC options. nolva at 40/20/20/10 or clomid at 75/50/50/25... everyone has slightly different dosing protocols that work for them. but this gives you a guideline.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and i have seen many people unsuccessfully attempt the same thing and lose all their gains. i certainly would not recommend an OTC PCT for a suppressive steroid such as phera.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I certainly would'nt say OTCs are useless . I know of many people who have successfully used Inhibit E and a natty booster for P-plex pct.
I like you, but im totally gonna disagree and play devils advocate.. Phera plex is a powerful oral and will shut you down hard and fast.. SERM for this is necessary IMO..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and i have seen many people unsuccessfully attempt the same thing and lose all their gains. i certainly would not recommend an OTC PCT for a suppressive steroid such as phera.
Now if you get some "bunk" SERM then you are really screwed;):deal: Thats my main concern with serms as there is almost never any quality testing with them.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now if you get some "bunk" SERM then you are really screwed;):deal: Thats my main concern with serms as there is almost never any quality testing with them.
That right there is understandable.. Hit and miss right.. But if you research and find a legit source, then your set..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well this is a given. when i encourage a SERM, i am putting the responsibility on that person to put in the required the research and find a reliable source.

there is alot of "bunk" steroids, bunk SERMs, bunk peptides, bunk prohormones, bunk everything out there. due diligence folks.

pshredder

Awards
Thank you... looking at clomid vs nolva opinions seems pretty diverse as well. Thinking I will try clomid.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you... looking at clomid vs nolva opinions seems pretty diverse as well. Thinking I will try clomid.
Thats the way I would go also. I'm looking at a Phera/Bold cycle as a winter bulk and I'm definately gonna go with clomid after that one..

//CC

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USE A SERM!!!!! Trust me. OTC Pct sucks!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would like to say that if your suseptable to emotional distraught use nolva. . its much easier on the mood fluxuations!!! my vote is for nolva if you can find a legit source if not i have successfully kept my gains from m-drol/hdrol with OTC pct's. . .in my opinion each body is different. . SERM's are nice if you have a quote legit source end quote. . .funny thing is since this isn't an open source board how valid is the research you do if you don't know what your looking for. . . with that being said. . i do believe there are some board sponsors that might be able to lead you in the right direction. . phera is the real deal so if you have questions continue to ask :fing02:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have used many many otc pcts. I am 37 and have ran 2 cycles prior to my last blood panel(this may). Total test came back at 537. Everything else in check. HDL a little low. The year prior panel actually had a lower test reading.

Very low dose clomid and all otc. I cycle 6-16 weeks and pct for 8-12 weeks at time.

I use clomid when I use RC's

I refuse to use nolva. Honestly, i prefer anything over nolva.

If/when I use an AI its Ldex or Exemestane, or something similar like TD Forma-Stanzol.

OTC PCT is NOT useless. One just needs to know which OTC to use and how to use them.

PM if you need or want that otc pct information.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OTC aren't useless but the point is SERMs render them pretty obsolete. I think an OTC test booster might make a good stack with a SERM. I've also taken to the idea of starting an OTC test booster during week 3 of PCT, or week 5 of PCT to keep test elevated longer, or possibly elevate the test levels even higher.

But in terms of pure functionality, something like clomid is, IME, pretty much unbeatable. I had done lots of nolva PCTs and recovered fine, but clomid changed my PCTs forever... Now I will never do a PCT without clomid ever. It's just leaps and bounds more effective than everything else (for me anyway). I highly recommend it... yes some people get emotional sides so it's not for everyone but for most people, clomid is just hands down THE **** to use for PCT.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That right there is understandable.. Hit and miss right.. But if you research and find a legit source, then your set..
I cant wait to hear the feedback from people who purchased the $15 Nolva/Clomid deal over the 4th of July weekend :censored::banghead::Flush:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to hear the feedback from people who purchased the $15 Nolva/Clomid deal over the 4th of July weekend :censored::banghead::Flush:
LOL, that sale is still going on!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thats primarily the reason for my rc and otc kitchen sink protocol.

safety net.