cutting cycle

jlevz

Awards
Looking to drop to 170 currently at 190 5'6" after taking mdrol and xtren now I have furuza and stano plus gaspari novadex also have alri venom how should these be taken and if i need anything else? Just gonna do 5 days a week of serious cardio with light weights if any??

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never lay off the weights brotha man. Stay off the steroids and use them to add some weight after you cut with normal stimulant and non stim fat burners, or toss it in for a recomp in the <14% bodyfat ranges.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why would you do a steroid cycle and then stop liftin weights? you cant do that bro. bad idea... i dont have experience with those particular ph's but i understand they are quite mild... i would be intrigued about their anti-catabolic properties tho... possibly they could help you retain your msucle while dieting hard.

but at the end of the day your diet is gonna be 95% of this.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
My advice...dont stop the weights. Reduce the volume if you need to, but go heavy. Its really the only way you body will prioritise using fat as fuel on a calorie defecit. The added muscle will also prevent your metabolism from slowing down too much.

The PH I would recommend for a cut is the DHT derative. I've a similiar compound and its difficult to gain mass on it because its mild, but really helps to lean out. May also prevent catabolism.

As the above posters suggest, use stronger PHs for bulking cycles because you need to be a big surplus to put serious muscle on.

So to summarise.....go heavy with weights, do cardio after, use the stano and a stimulant and non-stim fat burners and you are good to go!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Looking to drop to 170 currently at 190 5'6" after taking mdrol and xtren now I have furuza and stano plus gaspari novadex also have alri venom how should these be taken and if i need anything else? Just gonna do 5 days a week of serious cardio with light weights if any??
How long were you on your bulking cycle for and what PCT did you use??

If anything it sounds as if you put on a fair bit of mass from you DS cycle if your looking to drop to 170.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well here is what i will say. . .on a calorie deficient diet you can run it one of two ways. . .cardio in the morning 30-45mins high interval training than lift. . the lifting element should be as heavy as you can go with spotters 6-8reps. . and or High volume. . .I would assume your trying to harden up and depending on what your BF is at i would say higher volume. . allow more blood flow to come into the muscle. . .will allow the proper nutrients to break down muscle and harden while cycling. . .as far as that goes 190 to 170 is a nice jump. . its about the same jump that i do for my shows. . i'm at 221 and might make it to 225 than cut to about 205 and pull out all the water at 198-200. . sooo that is my suggestion. . what is your dossing looking like for furza and stano?? have you thought about h-drol as well for hardening and bf lose. . .h-drol plus forme with some pct assist with supp c (optional). . .there are alot of products we have t offer that will allow you to cut bf. . just some thoughts. .

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Aelael...

For just to cut body fat and achieve a harder, drier look, which do you think is better, Fura or stano? I will be using one of these in approx 6 weeks.

Thanks

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established