Stano-drol & H drol stack

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
OK so after a lot of research and money spent tomorrow I start my cycle of stano-drol and h drol. I have been preloading CEL cycls assist for two weeks now along with 3000mg of fish oil and multivitamin. This is what my cycle is going to look like:

On cycle:

Multivitamin- 1 cap per day
Fish oil- 3000mg per day
Cycle assist- (as recommend on the bottle)
H drol- 0/50/75/75/75/75/75
Stano-drol 300/450&600/600/600/600/600/600 (for the 2nd week I'll be running 450 for the first 2 days and 600 for the rest of the week)

PCT:
1: Nolva 20mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
2: Nolva 20mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
3: Nolva 10mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
4: Nolva 10mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
LiverCare- throughout
Fish oil- 3000mg per day
Multvitamin- 1 caps per day
Body mortar by advanced muscle science- 1 scoop per day during workout
Controlled Labs Gylcergrow- 2 scoops per day

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Looks like a good plan.;) You may want to start the Lean Xtreme on week 2 or 3 of PCT
I was thinking about doing that, I saw a couple of other people throw that in day 14 of their pct. Just curious whats the reasoning behind that.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Ok so sorry guys for the delayed posted. I have been taken summer classes and working so I have been really buys. But I'm just about half way thru my 3rd week of my cycle and I could not be happier.

So far I have gained about 6lbs of muscle, I don't think I'm hold much water at all
All of my lifts have been going up as well. Also I have leaned out a bit not a crazy amount but definitely noticeable.

A few sides, I have been a little short tempered but I am aware of it so its not really a problem. I have been getting pretty bad back pumps though, so I think I'm going to pick up some taurine to fix that.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so sorry guys for the delayed posted. I have been taken summer classes and working so I have been really buys. But I'm just about half way thru my 3rd week of my cycle and I could not be happier.

So far I have gained about 6lbs of muscle, I don't think I'm hold much water at all
All of my lifts have been going up as well. Also I have leaned out a bit not a crazy amount but definitely noticeable.

A few sides, I have been a little short tempered but I am aware of it so its not really a problem. I have been getting pretty bad back pumps though, so I think I'm going to pick up some taurine to fix that.
Glad your making good progress . Pick up some taurine and dose it at 5mgs everyday. That should get things under control quickly.

slapshot444

Awards
any updates? thinking about running something like this myself.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reason for the 2nd or third week dosing i believe has to do with the fact that your cortisol really starts to peak around that time.

Immediatley off cycle it may not be as bad as it shortly will be.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
U don't need anything for cort control until wk 3 that's when it starts to be a problem

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. . i wonder what the progress is in this. . very interested in these two compounds!!

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
So I'm ending my 5th week of this cycle and the gains keep on coming, I'm not really gain too much more weight (so far I have gained about 7lbs) but I have dropped a good amount of body fat ( I started around 9% now I'm about 6%) All of my major lifts have gone up about 15- 20lbs. I feel like an animal in the gym.

As far as sides go, I have little to no acme, sometimes I'm alittle short tempered but I am aware of it so its not a problem, not too much back pumps. The only thing that I have to complain about is that my joints kill after working out, sometimes to the point where I can't move them for a while.

One more week left so well see how the rest of the gains go... I love this cycle.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
^^^Congrats on your progress:)
Thanks alot man, I really happy so far with the way everything is going, I have been training like a mad man since I started this cycle, even though I have only but like 7 lbs on it looks like I put on about 15lbs. I can't wait to see what this last week brings to the table

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
This should be a good cycle. I may run it too.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm ending my 5th week of this cycle and the gains keep on coming, I'm not really gain too much more weight (so far I have gained about 7lbs) but I have dropped a good amount of body fat ( I started around 9% now I'm about 6%) All of my major lifts have gone up about 15- 20lbs. I feel like an animal in the gym.

As far as sides go, I have little to no acme, sometimes I'm alittle short tempered but I am aware of it so its not a problem, not too much back pumps. The only thing that I have to complain about is that my joints kill after working out, sometimes to the point where I can't move them for a while.

One more week left so well see how the rest of the gains go... I love this cycle.
Awesome results man! Sure sounds like a good combination for recomp/cutting :)

//CC

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6% bf ?! ripped man !!! HUahuAUH

Very nice results brow!

keep going!!!

pictures (before and after) will be a nice advide to we see the progress.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Remeber!! When your that low in bodyfat. . you don't have the cushion that you have at 8-12%. . .it is wise not to go extremely heavy for the inflammation is inevidable. . it would be wise to take msm/fish oil and some joint care so you can create more cushion for your joints. . . your body will truely appreciate it!! I know this from experience :biglaugh:

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Remeber!! When your that low in bodyfat. . you don't have the cushion that you have at 8-12%. . .it is wise not to go extremely heavy for the inflammation is inevidable. . it would be wise to take msm/fish oil and some joint care so you can create more cushion for your joints. . . your body will truely appreciate it!! I know this from experience :biglaugh:
Yeah I hear ya man, I uped my fish oils too 5000 mg a day and it's been helping.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
6% bf ?! ripped man !!! HUahuAUH

Very nice results brow!

keep going!!!

pictures (before and after) will be a nice advide to we see the progress.
Thanks alot man, I'll try to post them when I finish my cycle (still have one more week left). I'm new to these forum thought so I gotta figure it out first haha.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
PCT starts today I made a few changes to it. Looking too keep all my gains so I'm gunna keep training hard and eating clean.

PCT:
1: Nolva 20mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps
2: Nolva 20mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps
3: Nolva 10mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
4: Nolva 10mg / Activate Xtreme 4 caps / Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
5: Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
6: Lean Xtreme 3 caps per day
Usplabs Jack3d - 2 scoops per day
Sci-fit shockwave - 1 scoop per day
LiverCare- throughout
Fish oil- 4000mg per day
Multvitamin- 1 caps per day
Body mortar by advanced muscle science- 1 scoop per day during workout
Controlled Labs Gylcergrow- 3 scoops per day

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
So far so good.... My strength went up today 100lbs DB for single arm rows ( strict form) for 8 which is a personal best.... Started mixing the Nolva with coke zero (taste is so much better that way) I have been taking the Nolva first thing in the morning with breakfast.

My pumps have also been insane the past two days of PCT I'm not sure if it the Nolva (first time I have ever takin a SERM) or if its because of the Jack3d. I haven't taken any pre-work NO supplements in about 8 months or so. But whatever it is I feel great. Hoping to keep this intensity up for the rest of PCT.

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
im subbed for this, interested in doing the same stack during summer!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Update??

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Sorry for the delayed post, I have been in Pittsburgh for the NPC show supporting some of my friends.

But so far so good strength is still going up but weight is staying about the same.. I'm breaking out a little more than usually but my joints no long hurt, pumps are insane still. so fa so good 3 more weeks of PCT to go.

deftone

Awards
Bringing up an old one but I just placed an order run a stack identical to this and I am just wondering what your long term impressions were. would you change anything? pct?

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Bringing up an old one but I just placed an order run a stack identical to this and I am just wondering what your long term impressions were. would you change anything? pct?
This was definitely A great recomp/cutting stack. I ended up gaining about 7lbs while dropping about 4% body fat and kept about 5lbs. Strength stayed up as well for the most part. For my pct I wouldn't change anything different except maybe my test booster (activiate xrteme) would prob use PCT support by (AI). Your joints are gunna get pretty dry on this so make sure you get some joint support early on.

Good luck with the cycle my man, you should definitely see some solid gains.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Yeah sounds awesome man, just saw this seeing it got bring up from the past haha and ATM I have planned a similar cycle with m drol and basically same pct. Starting/pre loading soon. I'll see how my gains go!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
post up pics brother!

fernie94

Awards
Excellent results!!! Im planning on going on a this same stack in a few months. Will PCT assist instead of Nolva be acceptable for a PCT? Thanks.

deftone

Awards
I just got my shipment and all I can say is that I will never order from supplement warehouse again. RTD exploded all over the box and the packaging was so bad that one of their shakers busted in the box. Hope the cycle goes better than the shopping experience went.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my shipment and all I can say is that I will never order from supplement warehouse again. RTD exploded all over the box and the packaging was so bad that one of their shakers busted in the box. Hope the cycle goes better than the shopping experience went.
Let's hope so! Logging it I hope?! :thumbsup:

//CC

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Excellent results!!! Im planning on going on a this same stack in a few months. Will PCT assist instead of Nolva be acceptable for a PCT? Thanks.
Comparing Nolva and PCT assist is like comparing apples and oranges. PCT assist is a natty test booster while nolva is a serm. if you dont wanna use a sarm go pick up inhibit e or a similar product to replace nolva. that said i would highly recommend you use novla tho.... you work so hard while on your cycle why not keep as much gains as possible

fernie94

Awards
Thanks a lot Swillbill. Im on my 3rd week of pct. I used pct assist, inhibit e and reduce xt. Im a newb to all this, so im having a hell of a time finding certain products. Thats the only reason I ask. I will keep looking.

stangerang

Awards
sorry to bring up an oldie! But, OP, what was your diet like during cycle?

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
My diet was on point during this cycle, I'm what my exact micronurtitants were but I weighted about 168 to 172 I believe toward the end of the cycle and I was taking in around 400 grams of carbs 180 grams of protein and less than 40 grams of fat per day.... Again that was a while ago so thats not exactly what I was doing but something along those lines

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
My diet was on point during this cycle, I'm what my exact micronurtitants were but I weighted about 168 to 172 I believe toward the end of the cycle and I was taking in around 400 grams of carbs 180 grams of protein and less than 40 grams of fat per day.... Again that was a while ago so thats not exactly what I was doing but something along those lines
interesting macro breakdown for a cut. Do you usualy keep your carbs up?

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
for a cut yeah, i normally do about 2.3 grams of carbs per pound of body wieght, a lot of people on here will disagree with that but I got this diet plan from an RD. I have a BS in exercise science and have taken a lot of nutrition classes.... carbs are what fuel your workout and your body so cutting them down drastically is kinda counter productive. As long as you keep your fat low and your protein around 0.82 grams per pound and do about 3 to 4 days a week of low intensity cardio of HIIT cardio you can eat the carbs as long as there nutrient dense.

stangerang

Awards
Appreciate the answer, thanks. I think I will be doing this cycle soon for a recomp., but might follow a cyclical diet as I'm very endomorphic. Still ironing out the diet details though.