ejaculation

gobigrgohme

Awards
just strtd a cyc of hdrl 2 weeks ago,and it seems to me that my ball may b shrinkin a bit and i also noticed that my ejaculations are not as big as norma anyone know anything about this......................help

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
One of the side effects of PHs is testicular shrinkage. I hope you are taking cycle support as shrinkage is a well known effect so it doesn't sound like you have researched PHs fully.

A good PCT will bring back the testes to their normal size once the cycle is finished. A bad, or no, PCT and you will having problems for the next 6 months.

gobigrgohme

Awards
i am taking cyc assist with it spaced 4 hours aftr......and hve inhibit-e already for pct...?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is pretty mild and normally doesn't kick-in until week 3. How much are you taking each day?

As for PCT I would add something like PCT Assist to the Inhibit-E. You could then do 4 weeks PCT with PCT Assist at 6/6/6/6 (i.e. 6 caps each day for 4 weeks) and Inhibit-E at 2/2/1/1.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you shutdown that quickly, may want to try nolva 20/20/10/10.
Im no fan of the OTC way out.

bboyflash

Awards
ya i experienced shutdown at week 4 and was running it at 75mg so SERM IMO would best...

gobigrgohme

Awards
curnlty tkng 75 a day it seems to b getng btr at first there wasnt hardly anything there when "it" hppnd but slowly its gtn bk to normal almost

gobigrgohme

Awards
jimmyv2010 r u hppy ur blls shrank................lol

suresha

Awards
  • Established
either lower your dosage or consider pulsing and you could also add to your cycle assist some sustain alpha from pp

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
either lower your dosage or consider pulsing and you could also add to your cycle assist some sustain alpha from pp
I would never trust sustain alpha to bring back my balls to normal size,PP are doing great job at making people believe it`s worth something.
Health benefits aside resveratrol is pretty much useless as an AI/SERM or test booster,if you have something convincing to prove me wrong(besides people having placebo effects)let me know.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
just strtd a cyc of hdrl 2 weeks ago,and it seems to me that my ball may b shrinkin a bit ......................help
So you're a Uni-baller? That may not be good if you're messing with any hormonal product; the laws of biology are against you with just one nut (serious statement).

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I would never trust sustain alpha to bring back my balls to normal size,PP are doing great job at making people believe it`s worth something.
Health benefits aside resveratrol is pretty much useless as an AI/SERM or test booster,if you have something convincing to prove me wrong(besides people having placebo effects)let me know.
you're absolutely right; then what do you suggest then?:hmmm::thinking:what would you recommend to help the brother out? but keep in mind everybodies system is different, just because something didn't go well with you doesn't necessarily mean that it's not going to work for somebody else

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
keep in mind everybodies system is different, just because something didn't go well with you doesn't necessarily mean that it's not going to work for somebody else
Biology is biology; an endocrine system is an endocrine system.
Look in to hCG.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
So you're a Uni-baller? That may not be good if you're messing with any hormonal product; the laws of biology are against you with just one nut (serious statement).
Biology is biology; an endocrine system is an endocrine system.
Look in to hCG.
stick to the script, Sam. LEARN-TEACH-LEAD:shocked::biglaugh:
I know that your just trying to add a sense a humor to it all; and it's all good big homie

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
stick to the script, Sam. LEARN-TEACH-LEAD:shocked::biglaugh:
I know that your just trying to add a sense a humor to it all; and it's all good big homie
Wrong, Big Homie, I was being completely serious. (Insert random smiley to make yourself feel better)