Alpha One/Topical Formestane

AW123nathan

Awards
I wanted to know if this is a good way to go, any suggestions.
Should I run the alpha one 2a day for 30 days
or the suggested way to use it at 3 a day for 20 days
and if the formestane should be started on day one of alpha or
the last two weeks of it and two weeks into pct?

manofmany

Awards
Honestly you shouldn't be running anything at age 19, let alone Alpha One. If you're stubborn enough and dead set on it, please atleast follow the dosing procedure on the bottle or in the write up. I'd strongly advise against this cycle.

AW123nathan

Awards
Ive ran an x-tren/e-stane before and before that tren and mass both with proper pcts, I just want something to gain a good amount of wieght. What do you suggest instead

mildot

Awards
Honestly you shouldn't be running anything at age 19, let alone Alpha One. If you're stubborn enough and dead set on it, please atleast follow the dosing procedure on the bottle or in the write up. I'd strongly advise against this cycle.
Guess we have the answer below. Lol. . .

Ive ran an x-tren/e-stane before and before that tren and mass both with proper pcts, I just want something to gain a good amount of wieght. What do you suggest instead

McBain2

McBain2

Awards
Not to encourage your usage....but I am running alpha one (CEL) right now and have been experimenting with other compounds. I have taken femara to control the estrgenic sides... it seems to slightly deminish the effectivenss of the product (slightly less pumps, maybe slightly less max reps, but I also dont get that puffy felling behind my face 45 min after I take it, but with out anti-e, I do get face feeling... I get the same type feeling with methyl test, I think its the methyl estradiol). which is weird, because I know its 5 alpha reduced and aromatization shouldnt be able to take place. Even if it has estrgenic receptor affinity, it wouldnt explain why femara lessened the effect....maybe its just me.

I havent seen a clear desigantion of the alpha-one molecule...So its hard to know what it will work well with. Ive seen that its precursor to "1-test" ie dihydro-boldenone but the 7a methyl version (not sure if its 5 alpha reduced though). either way the 0ne modified molecules seem to go well with pregestagins and androgens (type 1 aas).

I tried taking it with p-mag. It seems that it doesnt synergize well with p-mag...I dont know if its because of the estrogen receptor competion (I have read that 4 postion altered androgens are estrogen receptor agonists, but with little activity. not sure where I read that though).
I also have taken ATD (1,4,6 trione) with it and it also seems to take away from it.

Ive been stacking with Stanozol (2-3 pyrazol) 50-100mg during the day and trenadrol (estra 4,9 diene) 60 mg after 4pm. this combo is ok. So far however the Alpha one seems to work best, for me, on its own.

I plan to start Trenbolone acetate and test propionate next week, so I think it will stack well with the high androgenicity of Test prop and the progestin: Tren Ace...

If I was choosing at your age id roll with methyl 1,4 add and the non methyl DHT precursors out there (CEL has one) , HUGE strength gains and mass everytime from m14 add (water too) but of all the roids and prohormones Ive taken, m14add is one that people always ask if im "on cycle" and thats only wth 40-60 mgs per day... its under rated as a strength gainer, even though its known to cause strength gains, its still underrated i feel. I try to run with an androgenic/dht stack thogh, ie DHT precursor..etc. synergizes well and helps to minorly control estrgenic sides.

I havent gotten much feed back but I would think alpha pne would stack well with D-plex . May be too liver toxic, but I cant see how alpha one could be very toxic if its not 17aa.... anyone?