Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feedback Please

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
bump. def interested to see what kindof gains ppl are making. i ran generic labz x-mass (the original not the tren estra 4,9 crap) and gained ALOT of weight

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I'm curious as well. For my next cycle, I'm considering stacking this with epi. Seems like a perfect combo

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump

rcgunmen

Awards
bout to try and stak it with havoc. what u think?

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
bout to try and stak it with havoc. what u think?
I was thinking about doing this too. What dose do you think you'll run the epi and lmg at? I'll definitely be following along if you log this.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about doing this too. What dose do you think you'll run the epi and lmg at? I'll definitely be following along if you log this.
Someone else just started this same cycle...i forgot to sub it though:trout:
He was doing Epi 30/30/30/30/30 and LMG at 75/100/100/100/100

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking about running lmg with hdrol and 11- oxo
hdrol- 00/50/50/50/50
lmg- 75/75/75/75/75/75
11oxo- 5 caps a day for 8 weeks.
i will using ai cycle support
i have hcg a will use 250mcg every 5 days
got real clomid for post
Hdrol and LMG look good but i would up the 11 oxo to 6 caps + for 6 weeks

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I am planning an E-Stane M-LMG cycle in several months.

I heard M-LMG is fairly strong. So I think I will run it at 75 for 4 weeks and E at 30 for 4 weeks.

After a spawn run last year I discovered I was prone to prolactin sides. Nothing that anyone else can notice, but I notice it and spooked me a little bit. M-LMG is a progestin so I'm going to be a little conservative and stick with 75. How does that sound?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planning an E-Stane M-LMG cycle in several months.

I heard M-LMG is fairly strong. So I think I will run it at 75 for 4 weeks and E at 30 for 4 weeks.

After a spawn run last year I discovered I was prone to prolactin sides. Nothing that anyone else can notice, but I notice it and spooked me a little bit. M-LMG is a progestin so I'm going to be a little conservative and stick with 75. How does that sound?
That would be fine

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
are these cycles of m-mlg /estsane being run consecutive or {stack}for an 8 week ? just curious.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is M-LMG wet at all?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Very Interested in this compound. Here's the info.

Methoxygonadiene is not a 17aa steroid so liver toxicity is not as harsh as with 17aa steorids, however the ethyl group on C-18 may make it slightly more toxic than a non-ethylated steroid (while increasing its oral bio-availability). The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone.*

In the stomach acid, the C-3 methoxy group is rapidly cleaved off and the double bond on the A ring at C-2 is lost. At this point, a 3-oxo is formed and a metabolite known as 13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is created, which is chemically similar to norbolethone, and probably where this compound gets most of its effects.*

13b-ethyl-nor-androstenedione is about equal to testosterone in anabolic potency, yet less androgenic. This would make this compound fairly light on the hairline with minimal chance of acne or other androgenic side-effects.*

With low androgenic activity, this compound may negatively affect the libido and erectile function. The lack of androgenic potency and progestational effects make this compound likely to cause gyno symptoms. Users could stack this compound with testosterone or one of its non-aromatizing metabolites to preserve DHT levels and possibly prevent these side-effects.*

Users experience rapid weight gain from this compound partly due to subcutaneous water retention from the progestational activity. Therefore the overall gains from this compound may lead to a bloated appearance. Because of the progestational effects, users should avoid stacking this compound with other gyno aggravating compounds. Methoxygonadiene can aromatize to estrogen in small amounts, however not to any significant degree, therefore an aromatase inhibitor would provide little protection against this compounds side-effects.
*above found at PP website

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You may have heard of norbolethone. It was the first version of “the clear” and was a drug once developed by Wyeth as an anabolic steroid, but was either never marketed or only marketed for a very brief period. Anyway, this compound here is chemically related to norbolethone. In fact, it can be used to make norbolethone by a pretty straightforward series of two chemical reactions that can be done in one pot.*
Now, just because you can make norbolethone from the stuff in the lab does not mean your body can make norbolethone from the stuff after you ingest it. And just because it has chemical similarities to norbolethone does not mean it has pharmacological similarities either. It certainly does not— norbolethone was a potent drug and this stuff is pretty lame.
When you ingest this compound, the first thing it would do is convert to a 3-oxo derivative in the acid of your stomach. After that you would have a dione, and then that dione would partially convert into an active compound known as 13b-ethyl-4-gonen-17b-ol-3-one. This active compound is listed in Vida as being a bit less potent than testosterone anabolically, and given the fact that it is a dione that it is converting from makes me conclude that the stuff is going to be less than impressive. Now that’s not to say it will be worthless, just that it probably is not worth the money (it’s not a cheap compound).*
As far as side effects go, it’s hard to say. It may convert to an estrogen, which could give water retention and gyno risk. The stuff also may have progestational activity. And as far as suppression goes, my guess is that it is more suppressive than a typical testosterone precursor.
*PAs OTC steeiod review at MD

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I read on a PH profile that its one of the most wet. To quote, "soaking wet gains"
I read that too on another thread when I was researching it. Still hard to find alot of information about it...I have been planning on a cycle but Im not sure on the dosing and Im not sure what to stack it with. I was planning on e-stane but that is hard to come by so now Im looking into stano-drol. It should be a nice balance if Max is as wet as I have heard. Plus niether is methylated.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
I ran epi and lmg for 6 weeks..
lmg 75/100/100/100/100/125
epi 30/30/30/40/40/50
stayed the same weight, gained strength and lost bf% if your looking for mass maybe run the lmg alone.... on my 3rd week of PCT atm and strength is still going up also have gained some weight(LBM)... on another note I eat extremely clean but eat alot.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
M-LMG is a progestin no?

Also I looked up on PP site and it says small increase in libido, yet other people say it can hurt libido. Any experience from anyone either way?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I have settled on Max Lmg and Stano Drol. I'm not sure how I will dose yet. It will probably be a 6 week run. I will not be starting untill July sometime. I will keep a log though.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have settled on Max Lmg and Stano Drol. I'm not sure how I will dose yet. It will probably be a 6 week run. I will not be starting untill July sometime. I will keep a log though.
Make sure you send me a link if you log it.:)

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
JesseP -- In my personal experience it can hurt the libido