New cycle advise???

A

alabamayankee

Awards
I am in the process of trying to decide what to run next. I ran Tren/Hdrol this past summer with nice results and really helped to lean me out. I am wanting to try to stay lean or even get leaner but need to put on some muscle. I have had alot of experience with aas back in the college days but am still kind of new the the PH game. I wanted to know what your thoughts on the below stack. I am trying to figure out if i should run the e-stane and 11-OXO or maybe run P-mag instead od the estane. Thank you for your input. I also plan to have a daily log!

Training
m-bi-tri
t-chest-trap
w-back-shld
thur legs-bi-tri-back
friday-off
saturday-full body
sunday-off
Cardio- Elip 20 min 3-4 times a week after training

Diet is in check since i am trying to lean out i try to keep my cals right around 250 below mait with at least 200 grams of protein a day. I drink a gallon of water a day. I have found with my body when i eat on a bulk so to speak even on aas or ph i end up with too much belly fat and love handles. I cant seem to get rid of them. So the overall goal is to strip fat and maintain and hopefully gain a little mass. I am 6'2 205 around 15-18% BF. Most of my fat is in the mid section.

wk 1-8 Bold 800mgs
wk 4-8 E-stane 20/30/30/30
wk 1-8 11 oxo 225 mgs a day

Support supps
cycle assit
opti men
fish oil
joint aid
Sam-e
ALA

PCT
inhibit E 3/2/2/1
supress C 2/2/2/2
Nolva or Clomid 20/20/10/10 or 50/50/50/50

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i've never done Bold but most posts i read here say run it 8 weeks.
you could run epi max 6 weeks at 20/30/30/40....
i've always stacked CEL's estane with xtren.
your clomid is a bit high, cut down to 25 those last 2 weeks depending how your system is rebounding.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in the process of trying to decide what to run next. I ran Tren/Hdrol this past summer with nice results and really helped to lean me out. I am wanting to try to stay lean or even get leaner but need to put on some muscle. I have had alot of experience with aas back in the college days but am still kind of new the the PH game. I wanted to know what your thoughts on the below stack. I am trying to figure out if i should run the e-stane and 11-OXO or maybe run P-mag instead od the estane. Thank you for your input. I also plan to have a daily log!

Training
m-bi-tri
t-chest-trap
w-back-shld
thur legs-bi-tri-back
friday-off
saturday-full body
sunday-off
Cardio- Elip 20 min 3-4 times a week after training

Diet is in check since i am trying to lean out i try to keep my cals right around 250 below mait with at least 200 grams of protein a day. I drink a gallon of water a day. I have found with my body when i eat on a bulk so to speak even on aas or ph i end up with too much belly fat and love handles. I cant seem to get rid of them. So the overall goal is to strip fat and maintain and hopefully gain a little mass. I am 6'2 205 around 15-18% BF. Most of my fat is in the mid section.

wk 1-8 Bold 800mgs
wk 4-8 E-stane 20/30/30/30
wk 1-8 11 oxo 225 mgs a day

Support supps
cycle assit
opti men
fish oil
joint aid
Sam-e
ALA

PCT
inhibit E 3/2/2/1
supress C 2/2/2/2
Nolva or Clomid 20/20/10/10 or 50/50/50/50
I'd cut the 11oxo back to the last 4 weeks and dose it at 6 caps per day instead of 3. For PCT you dont need Nolva AND Inhibit E --choose one or the other w/ PCT Assist and Suppress C

A

alabamayankee

Awards
Thanks for all the adive. I Started my Cycle last monday so its been a week. I am taking 600 mg of Eq-plex a day and this week bumping it up to 800 mgs. I know it takes a little longer to kick in so i havent really felt much other than the plecebo. I am going to start the E-stane on week 5-8. Whats your thoughts of changeing the e-stane to M14ad? I am looking to increase mass and dont mind th wed gains. I really am looking to use the one that has the least amount of sides and especally lethargy. I have read that E-stane is prettly low on sides and can even give a sense of euphoria. I dont like feeling like crap on cycle thats why I miss test so much.The sense of well being on aas was great. Does E-stane give this effect at all or am i just going to have to suck up the negative sides part? So far I have put on 2 lbs and that is due to the weekend and eating like a mad man. I am trying to put on mass without the fat . I didnt get to the gym friday-sunday due to my elbow bothering me. Thanks for your input.

A

alabamayankee

Awards
Bump. I am a little concerned about the whole liver issue. Is E-stane harsher on the liver than M14ADD or P-mag. in your minds which has the least amount of stress on the liver and also which is a more enjoyable experience on cycle? I have read where E-stane might be the best one of the 3 but i would like your thoughts. thanks in advance.

A

alabamayankee

Awards
m14add is going to be a little more harsh than E-stane or Pmag.Personally I would go with the Pmag for the second half of the EQ
MW1
thank you for the advice. I only have one bottle of the p-mag would you run it weeks 5-8 or at a lower dose 4-8?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
MW1
thank you for the advice. I only have one bottle of the p-mag would you run it weeks 5-8 or at a lower dose 4-8?
Id do lower dose for 4 weeks if thats your only option.

personally, id just get another bottle and run it correclty ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MW1
I would'nt dose the Pmag less than 50mgs , so if you only have one bottle you would run it weeks 5-8

A

alabamayankee

Awards
I would'nt dose the Pmag less than 50mgs , so if you only have one bottle you would run it weeks 5-8
I am in week 4 of my eq-plex at 800mgs a day and this is the first week of 11-sterone at 300 mgs a day and have been feeling pretty good. I am doing a recomp and have been getting denser and leaner. I had mid cycle blood work done and my liver values were slightly raised along with cholesteral and my HDL was low. I am suppose to add p-mag for the final 4 weeks. Do you think its a bad idea to add the p-mag?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
K Anabolics 11
D Cycle Logs 3
D Anabolics 35
jayman22 Anabolics 23