vitrix for pct for loss of labido?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on the compound you ran.

IMO it would be a great addition to your estrogen control agent for something like a Halo or PMag cycle. I personally like vitrix, but there are cheaper options that work well too for libido.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
id say get some Anabolic innovations perform while its on sale, u really cant go wrong with it for libido, plus it has some familar t-boosting ingredients

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
Ended up going with Vitrix, because I needed it asap. It was amazing how much my sex drive got shut down...no function whats so ever...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ended up going with Vitrix, because I needed it asap. It was amazing how much my sex drive got shut down...no function whats so ever...
if ur that shut down, don't expect vitrix to help :study: It's probably just gonna take time

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
The blue pill helped out a lot. Things are getting better by the week, without a doubt worst side effect ever. Never had that happen with 3 ad, even with epi

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The blue pill helped out a lot. Things are getting better by the week, without a doubt worst side effect ever. Never had that happen with 3 ad, even with epi
What compound did you run? If it was superdrol, ya it takes a good 3 weeks before something less than the "blue pill" will help :nutkick:

At that point, the usual suspects like Vitrex, 6bromo, 6oxo, formestane, yohimbe based boosters, testofen, all start to help little by little.

Just try to keep your cool for now... things are gonna be less than par for a while IME.