Prohormone scene...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I've been off the forums for a while. I'm super busy with a new career and I havent been able to follow the new developments in the prohormone scene.

I know the "Tren" based prohormones got banned but it looks like they are ALL drying up. CEL is one of the few brands still putting out prohormones. Someone bring me up to speed. Is there an impending broader ban coming? Is the liability scaring everyone away? Whats up, im out of the loop. Are the superdrol/mdrol and hdrols of the world doomed.

In college I followed the designer hormone scene like crazy. I was all over the forums and the new stuff, who was making it, etc. I dont know whats up now. A lot of the new stuff seems to be based on DHT or otherwise killer on the androgenic side thus slaughtering my already suffering hairline.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I've been off the forums for a while. I'm super busy with a new career and I havent been able to follow the new developments in the prohormone scene.

I know the "Tren" based prohormones got banned but it looks like they are ALL drying up. CEL is one of the few brands still putting out prohormones. Someone bring me up to speed. Is there an impending broader ban coming? Is the liability scaring everyone away? Whats up, im out of the loop. Are the superdrol/mdrol and hdrols of the world doomed.

In college I followed the designer hormone scene like crazy. I was all over the forums and the new stuff, who was making it, etc. I dont know whats up now. A lot of the new stuff seems to be based on DHT or otherwise killer on the androgenic side thus slaughtering my already suffering hairline.
Don't know of any pending broader ban, but bad news... CEL is going non-hormonal... All the "prohormones" out are the last of their kind.

God rest there souls =(

hamr9

Awards
so whats all this new stuff about are they actually prohormones and are they actually worth it?

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
so whats all this new stuff about are they actually prohormones and are they actually worth it?
You mean Alpha, and LMG?

Yeah they are pro-steroids. Alpha is one of the strongest ones out on the market, its up there with M-Drol and P-plex from my understanding. LMG is a good nonmethyl bulker. They were already in production when they decided to go non-hormonal