x-tren during week 3 at 150mg nipple pain

steve512

Awards
i know these are signs of gyno. i got a bottle of letro and a bottle of nolva on hand. im only taking the x-tren at the moment signs just showed up want to know which is better to take at the moment. should i stop my cycle take letro/nolva until symptoms go away or should i just continue my cycle with the use of either or. i know how to dose them just dont know which would be better to use. i know letro is better for reversing gyno and nolva is just and Anti-e so would letro be better. also if i do take letro should i stop my cycle and take it or take letro and continue my cycle...

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Tren causes prolactin. You may also need Cabergoline.

steve512

Awards
didnt really get prolactin, only have some soreness and feel a little lump. i could get cabergoline, but would if be necessary if i jumped on the letro now?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also interested, gonna be running xtren at high doses in my up coming cycle. You taking any p5p or l-dopa through out the cycle?

j rad

j rad

Awards
Dude 150 mg? Of course you got nipple pain, get some caber and some letro. Maybe b-6 and vitex would help, but I would definitely go with the former. If you don't act soon your gonna be leaking like a mother on her third child.

steve512

Awards
no im only takin cissus, bcaa, joint support, fish oil, supress-c (coritsol blocker), and im takin a OTC testbooster/anti-e was using the last of the t-bomb i had and jumped on novedex-xt by gaspari

steve512

Awards
actually im not noticing prolacting ive had the soreness for 2 days now and really its only when i take my x-tren so its not severe letro should take care of the gyno and help reverse and ill taper up once gyno is gone taper back down and run at .25mg till my first day of pct with nolva

steve512

Awards
i can get caber but could i run that and letro...

j rad

j rad

Awards
i can get caber but could i run that and letro...
Yes, I would reccomend both. First you get the pain, then the lactating. It is almost 100% sure to be prolactin related. Get some caber!

steve512

Awards
ya heard tren deals with prolactin but havent seen the sides of that yet so i figured letro would be good enough im lookin at running letro:
day1: .25mg
day2: .5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro
ima stick with 2.5mg until i notice its gone stay on at that dosage for another 5-7 days than taper back down to .25mg

caber ima run at .25mg twice a week u think anythings gotta be tweaked?

steve512

Awards
how long should i run the caber u think and should i run it through pct which is coming soon might be cutting the cycle short

j rad

j rad

Awards
how long should i run the caber u think and should i run it through pct which is coming soon might be cutting the cycle short
I would does 3-4 times a week until you see/feel it get better, then taper down. Letro seems good, you may not need to ramp it up that high. It can dry you out, especially on tren. However, you seem to have your joint supps on point.

steve512

Awards
alright thanks j rad so caber at .5mg 3-4 times a week and ima only use it until symptoms are gone but retro ima use until i hit pct

steve512

Awards
also i take the controlled labs multi has joint formula lol really love my joints

steve512

Awards
already got them and i was on a bulking cycle ima gonna taper down the tren a bit and do the caber n letro together

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be scared sh!tless if I'd run X-Tren at 150mg :eek: It treated me good at 90mg :head:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
def prolactin man. iff ppl get it at 90 and very often at 120, then 1 50 is for sure. should have run androhard or pstanz with it to avoid that. start the OTC supps as well (p5p, l-dopa) also why run t-bomb with tren? to be honest more ppl get gyno when running something like that side by side with a desinger steroid. T-bomb is a terrible testbooster and can raise all hormones.

hulk1990

Awards
im running letro right now at .25 **** works wonders!