Introducing M-LMG (Max LMG clone)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Non-Methylated* Lean Muscle and Hardness*​

M-LMG is a non-methylated progestin that is designed for those looking for improved strength and lean muscle gains, along with improved hardness and pumps, with little fluid retention.

Since M-LMG does not aromatize, the lack of estrogenic activity generally makes for a drier cycle with lower water retention than many other products. Also, unlike certain other products, M-LMG increases libido in many individuals.

M-LMG is commonly used by those looking to achieve:
- Improved Strength and Lean Muscle Gains*
- Improved Hardness, Vascularity, and Pumps*

Highlights:
- Non-methylated; non-aromatizing
- Improved Libido
- Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.
- Due to it not being methylated, it can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds.

Common Dosing Protocol:
Stand Alone Cycle:
For stand alone cycles, M-LMG is commonly used at 75 to 150 mg per day (3 to 6 capsules) for 4 to 6 weeks. The estimated half life is thought to be approximately 6 to 8 hours, so it is ideal to space the dosage out evenly throughout the day.

Stacking & Bridging Options:
Due to being non-methylated, M-LMG can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds. Dosage and duration is dependent upon what you are stacking it with and previous pro-anabolic experience.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on M-LMG for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist and Suppress-C products.

-------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one - 25mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times per day. For best results, space dosage out evenly throughout the day. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks. Take at least an 8 week break between cycles.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Attachments

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a one run only product. It was the last item that we had in production when we decided to quit making ph's, so once its gone, its gone.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i still dont understand y quit when everything is still legal other than the 3 that were banned :(

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
i still dont understand y quit when everything is still legal other than the 3 that were banned :(
Good question.... Maybe get a few more out when theres still a chance, everyone seems to be stocking up on everything.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good question.... Maybe get a few more out when theres still a chance, everyone seems to be stocking up on everything.
No one really knows what the government is going to do, and we have built a good brand following, and we felt it in our best interest to move away from ph's and move toward offering non-hormonal items.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
does this need a serm for pct?

FCrane

Awards
Depends on how much you use, for how long and when your last cycle was.

If you stick to the recommendation serving you shouldn't need it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much you use, for how long and when your last cycle was.

If you stick to the recommendation serving you shouldn't need it.
NO, you need a SERM with this.. Shutdown is not dose dependent! Progestins shut you down fast and hard.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some people you will see as in the above reply would say a serm would be necessary. I disagree.

When it comes to products like this, 95% or more users do OTC PCT. If you have access to legitimate serms, you can keep them on hand just in case, but I dont think they are a requirement.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people you will see as in the above reply would say a serm would be necessary. I disagree.

When it comes to products like this, 95% or more users do OTC PCT. If you have access to legitimate serms, you can keep them on hand just in case, but I dont think they are a requirement.
O'Rly?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes, I completely disagree. For myself personally, I have never used a SERM. Granted, I am well versed in ph's and support supplements, but I have never had to use one, and wouldnt use one unless I had to. I think that people get caught up in the blanket approach in always recomending them, and lose sight that SERM's have alot of potential sides of their own.

I think in the overall market of people using ph products, less than 5% total use SERM's. I say this based upon the emails we commonly get, the fact that doctors dont generally prescribe SERM's for these uses, and the fact that research chemical sales are not all that high.

And I think another important point that people miss is the quality of research chemicals and the contamination issues with them. I have never understood that. People question us to death about ph quality even though we had everything tested twice, but people dont even question the quality of research chemicals and then ingest them not knowing if they are what they are supposed to be, and if they are contaminated with other research chems. Example in point - I know someone personally that ordered a bottle of what was supposed to be research chem nolva and from the effect it contained at least some clen.

It is my opinion that if someone wants to use a SERM, they should obtain a prescription for one; that way they know what they are taking. And I'm not saying its bad to keep a SERM on hand in case one is needed, but I hate the blanket approach to where people say they are a 'must' when they arent. If a person feels that they are a must for themselves, then so be it, but I dont think they should say they would be a 'must' for anyone else because the person reading that may not be aware of the possible sides of the SERM itself.

I am not saying SERM's are bad; I am saying I dont trust research chems, and I am saying that alot of people treat and recomend SERM's like they are candy, and they aren't; they are drugs and need to be researched and used with caution.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
^ Bump Big man ^ I would have to say with my expierences with PH's It is all dependent on your body! I think when you start combining two or more toxicities than it is needed to use a serms. . . i do believe that they should focus more on these with injectables and look at the toxicity of the particular PH. . . just my opinion. . . Well stated big man!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get prescription clomid illegally, so although it is safe I am taking a risk with having an illegal substance, and I recognize that.

In response to the chem mixup... mmmm free clen =]

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get prescription clomid illegally, so although it is safe I am taking a risk with having an illegal substance, and I recognize that.

In response to the chem mixup... mmmm free clen =]
I think maybe you misworded, but for anyone reading I am going to clarify - clomid is not necessarily safe; i am assuming you meant safe in the sense of it at least being clomid.

Mixed up chems can be a dangerous thing. I know you were joking; I just want people to understand how serious of an issue that can be and it frequently goes overlooked.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
^ Bump Big man ^ I would have to say with my expierences with PH's It is all dependent on your body! I think when you start combining two or more toxicities than it is needed to use a serms. . . i do believe that they should focus more on these with injectables and look at the toxicity of the particular PH. . . just my opinion. . . Well stated big man!
yeah, I get that. I ran sci fit's 19-nor androstenol years ago and used only 6-oxo for pct and I was fine. No shut down, no gyno, and I didn't revert to my precycle state. I'm sure there is someone out there that can run superdrol with out a pct and be fine but I can't find any logs on this particular product. Yes I searched for max lmg and no one has seemed to run it solo or with a compound that you can buy now.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I get that. I ran sci fit's 19-nor androstenol years ago and used only 6-oxo for pct and I was fine. No shut down, no gyno, and I didn't revert to my precycle state. I'm sure there is someone out there that can run superdrol with out a pct and be fine but I can't find any logs on this particular product. Yes I searched for max lmg and no one has seemed to run it solo or with a compound that you can buy now.
Just to clarify, you said there is probably someone out there that can run SD without a pct; we arent saying to run anything without a PCT, just saying that SERM's arent necesarry for everyone.

For example, my personal PCT would be Inhibit-E, Liver Assist XT, PCT Assist, and Suppress-C (optional).

And for alot of compounds, I will run Topical Formestane on cycle and overlap it into pct.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
We have to remember that we are taking our hormones and making them flux. . with this being said we have to look at the ying and the yang. . .with every action there is a reaction and that is why our bodies are the most beautifully built instruments known. . .Clomid. . .PH's. . .AI's. . .Testboosters. . .are pushin our genetics and if we don't look at the whole picture we are only hurting ourself. . .OTC PCT's are overlooked as long as the MISDIAGNOSIS of SERMS.. . CLOMID. . NOLVA. . are serious mixtures of chemistry that are just as hard on the liver as a AAS/PH/UNATURAL TEST BOOSTER. . how ever you want to word it. . .I take the stance that some compounds do not need SERMS due to its toxic nature. . although all are toxic. . .some more than others. . .each individual is different but there are guildlines that we can follow ya dig??

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, you said there is probably someone out there that can run SD without a pct; we arent saying to run anything without a PCT, just saying that SERM's arent necesarry for everyone.

For example, my personal PCT would be Inhibit-E, Liver Assist XT, PCT Assist, and Suppress-C (optional).

And for alot of compounds, I will run Topical Formestane on cycle and overlap it into pct.
yeah. I didn't mean that I thought nothing was a good answer for someone out there.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To CEL,

Yes, there are potential hazards in regard to research chems, but the SERMs I get are pharm grade tabs. And if something is going to shut me down, im going to want to take the strongest and swiftest action to get my test levels back to normal or above normal. I do not believe and OTC PCT has the ability to do that..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To CEL,

Yes, there are potential hazards in regard to research chems, but the SERMs I get are pharm grade tabs. And if something is going to shut me down, im going to want to take the strongest and swiftest action to get my test levels back to normal or above normal. I do not believe and OTC PCT has the ability to do that..
Pharma grade tabs from a real pharmacy or one of the "offshore" or "Canadian" pharmacies? Some of those "pharmacies " claim to sell xanax,soma, etc, etc which turn out to be all just codeine from an Indian manufacturer;)

IF you are able to have a Dr prescribe you a SERM then you are rather fortunate, but I dont know of ANY US insurance company that will cover the costs for males

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I completely disagree. For myself personally, I have never used a SERM. Granted, I am well versed in ph's and support supplements, but I have never had to use one, and wouldnt use one unless I had to. I think that people get caught up in the blanket approach in always recomending them, and lose sight that SERM's have alot of potential sides of their own.

I think in the overall market of people using ph products, less than 5% total use SERM's. I say this based upon the emails we commonly get, the fact that doctors dont generally prescribe SERM's for these uses, and the fact that research chemical sales are not all that high.

And I think another important point that people miss is the quality of research chemicals and the contamination issues with them. I have never understood that. People question us to death about ph quality even though we had everything tested twice, but people dont even question the quality of research chemicals and then ingest them not knowing if they are what they are supposed to be, and if they are contaminated with other research chems. Example in point - I know someone personally that ordered a bottle of what was supposed to be research chem nolva and from the effect it contained at least some clen.

^^ Agreed i feel sorry for all the fools that thought they would take advantage of the RC site that had the $15 4th of July sale:frustrate:chairshot:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a mute point, I would think it unwise for a legitimate company, (one i really like) to tell people to illegaly obtain medication and use it for off label purposes.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To CEL,

There are potential hazards with research chems, and a laundry list of potential sides even with prescription serm's (as there is with most prescription drugs).

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but it is just that, your opinion. Mine differs from yours for several reasons that I already expressed.

You say that what you get are pharm grade tabs, and I hope for your sake that you are correct. Just to clarify for others reading, there are prescription meds available for Nolva, Clomid, etc. BUT there are also more on the black market side companies that present themselves as pharm grade that no one really knows what they are. I am not saying they arent, I'm saying that you simply dont know. And I firmly stand by my stance that there have been so many research chem screw ups that no one really knows the quality, purity, or contamination levels of them.

You say that you dont believe that OTC PCT has the ability to get test levels back to normal, etc. And again, I am not knocking you, you are entitled to your opinion. But again, 95% + use OTC PCT, so I see no way those users are walking around now with deficient test levels. Not saying that some people may not want or need to go the SERM route, but I think it is the vast minority of people that would need to, not the majority by any means.

This is a subject that we can agree to disagree on. You are 100% entitled to your opinion, but I think for alot of logical reasons it is incorrect. You should do what you feel like is best for you because it is your body; all I am saying is that to say they are a 'must' for people is not painting even a fraction of the overall picture.

Pharma grade tabs from a real pharmacy or one of the "offshore" or "Canadian" pharmacies? Some of those "pharmacies " claim to sell xanax,soma, etc, etc which turn out to be all just codeine from an Indian manufacturer;)

IF you are able to have a Dr prescribe you a SERM then you are rather fortunate, but I dont know of ANY US insurance company that will cover the costs for males
Now MW, how would you ever know that they turn out to be just codeine? ;)

Very good point. Some people are lucky enough to know a doctor that would prescribe for them, but as you say, I dont think insurance would cover it.

To further my point of view on this issue, my doctor would gladly prescribe one for me if I wanted one, and I will state again that I have never used one. That should say something, the fact that I can get a prescription for one and still havent used one.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a mute point, I would think it unwise for a legitimate company, (one i really like) to tell people to illegaly obtain medication and use it for off label purposes.
If I thought it was a good idea for people to, I obviously couldnt tell them to do it, but I wouldnt be telling them not to. The views that I have expressed about SERM's are my personal views; they have nothing to do with my position at the company. If I no longer worked for them, I would still not use SERM's unless absolutely necessary.

mr elusive

Awards
So, is M-LMG going to be more of a cutter or a bulker? Or will that be diet and dose-dependent?

Will it produce basically wet gains?

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
There are potential hazards with research chems, and a laundry list of potential sides even with prescription serm's (as there is with most prescription drugs).

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but it is just that, your opinion. Mine differs from yours for several reasons that I already expressed.

You say that what you get are pharm grade tabs, and I hope for your sake that you are correct. Just to clarify for others reading, there are prescription meds available for Nolva, Clomid, etc. BUT there are also more on the black market side companies that present themselves as pharm grade that no one really knows what they are. I am not saying they arent, I'm saying that you simply dont know. And I firmly stand by my stance that there have been so many research chem screw ups that no one really knows the quality, purity, or contamination levels of them.

You say that you dont believe that OTC PCT has the ability to get test levels back to normal, etc. And again, I am not knocking you, you are entitled to your opinion. But again, 95% + use OTC PCT, so I see no way those users are walking around now with deficient test levels. Not saying that some people may not want or need to go the SERM route, but I think it is the vast minority of people that would need to, not the majority by any means.

This is a subject that we can agree to disagree on. You are 100% entitled to your opinion, but I think for alot of logical reasons it is incorrect. You should do what you feel like is best for you because it is your body; all I am saying is that to say they are a 'must' for people is not painting even a fraction of the overall picture.

Now MW, how would you ever know that they turn out to be just codeine? ;)

Very good point. Some people are lucky enough to know a doctor that would prescribe for them, but as you say, I dont think insurance would cover it.

To further my point of view on this issue, my doctor would gladly prescribe one for me if I wanted one, and I will state again that I have never used one. That should say something, the fact that I can get a prescription for one and still havent used one.
I just see it as a cheaper route. It seems that a $45 bottle of liquid nolva is cheaper than the several different testboosters and AIs that you have to use simultaneously. I just feel like neither one is the be all end all solution to PCT. From the logs that I've read so far on PH/DS... most people seem to go the SERM route. Some even take two SERMs at once. To each his own. My main reason for going with Nolva is the price.

Theoretically speaking... if not a SERM, what would you use if you ran a cycle like this...

H-Drol - 75/75/75/75/75/75/75
M-LMG - 0/0/0/75/75/75/75

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just see it as a cheaper route. It seems that a $45 bottle of liquid nolva is cheaper than the several different testboosters and AIs that you have to use simultaneously. I just feel like neither one is the be all end all solution to PCT. From the logs that I've read so far on PH/DS... most people seem to go the SERM route. Some even take two SERMs at once. To each his own. My main reason for going with Nolva is the price.

Theoretically speaking... if not a SERM, what would you use if you ran a cycle like this...

H-Drol - 75/75/75/75/75/75/75
M-LMG - 0/0/0/75/75/75/75
My personal PCT would be Inhibit-E & Liver Assist by SNS along with PCT Assist by us (20.00 + 18.00 + 40.00 = 78.00 including Liver Support). Versus Liquid Nolva at 45.00 and you would still want to add Liver Support to it, so you'd be at 63.00 Not that big of difference.

And you are missing two very important points - 1. Nolva has alot of potential sides of its own. 2. If buying research chems, you really arent sure what you are getting to begin with.

Even though research chems are popular on this forum, I would say less than 1% of people that run ph's use them.

mxmuscle4

Awards
i have m-lmg and used it as a stand alone during cutting before and like it a lot (years ago). can i stack it with your product hdrol for my next cut as well, and if so, how i would lay that cycle out? thanks so much for any help!!! :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i have m-lmg and used it as a stand alone during cutting before and like it a lot (years ago). can i stack it with your product hdrol for my next cut as well, and if so, how i would lay that cycle out? thanks so much for any help!!! :)
MW1 had laid out the cycle to the T :fing02: it is what you would want to do my friend!!! 75 is sweet spot for hdrol and m-lmg is 75 as well. . .

Hdrol - 75/75/75/75/75/75
M-LMG 0/0/75/75/75/75

PCT
if you have nolva tabs
20/20/10/10
With some natty test booter C.E.L. PCT ASsiST as directed

Clomid Tabs if you have 100/50/50/50

Inhibit E 2/2/1/1/ or 2/1/1/1
PCT ASSIST as directed
Liver Assist as directed :banana:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1