Introducing M-LMG (Max LMG clone)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    NO, you need a SERM with this.. Shutdown is not dose dependent! Progestins shut you down fast and hard.
    Get a grip man.
    CEL Rep

2. So, is M-LMG going to be more of a cutter or a bulker? Or will that be diet and dose-dependent?

Will it produce basically wet gains?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr elusive View Post
    So, is M-LMG going to be more of a cutter or a bulker? Or will that be diet and dose-dependent?

Will it produce basically wet gains?
    Bulker for sure. Wet usually.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    There are potential hazards with research chems, and a laundry list of potential sides even with prescription serm's (as there is with most prescription drugs).

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but it is just that, your opinion. Mine differs from yours for several reasons that I already expressed.

You say that what you get are pharm grade tabs, and I hope for your sake that you are correct. Just to clarify for others reading, there are prescription meds available for Nolva, Clomid, etc. BUT there are also more on the black market side companies that present themselves as pharm grade that no one really knows what they are. I am not saying they arent, I'm saying that you simply dont know. And I firmly stand by my stance that there have been so many research chem screw ups that no one really knows the quality, purity, or contamination levels of them.

You say that you dont believe that OTC PCT has the ability to get test levels back to normal, etc. And again, I am not knocking you, you are entitled to your opinion. But again, 95% + use OTC PCT, so I see no way those users are walking around now with deficient test levels. Not saying that some people may not want or need to go the SERM route, but I think it is the vast minority of people that would need to, not the majority by any means.

This is a subject that we can agree to disagree on. You are 100% entitled to your opinion, but I think for alot of logical reasons it is incorrect. You should do what you feel like is best for you because it is your body; all I am saying is that to say they are a 'must' for people is not painting even a fraction of the overall picture.

Now MW, how would you ever know that they turn out to be just codeine?

Very good point. Some people are lucky enough to know a doctor that would prescribe for them, but as you say, I dont think insurance would cover it.

To further my point of view on this issue, my doctor would gladly prescribe one for me if I wanted one, and I will state again that I have never used one. That should say something, the fact that I can get a prescription for one and still havent used one.
    I just see it as a cheaper route. It seems that a $45 bottle of liquid nolva is cheaper than the several different testboosters and AIs that you have to use simultaneously. I just feel like neither one is the be all end all solution to PCT. From the logs that I've read so far on PH/DS... most people seem to go the SERM route. Some even take two SERMs at once. To each his own. My main reason for going with Nolva is the price.

Theoretically speaking... if not a SERM, what would you use if you ran a cycle like this...

H-Drol - 75/75/75/75/75/75/75
    M-LMG - 0/0/0/75/75/75/75

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    I just see it as a cheaper route. It seems that a $45 bottle of liquid nolva is cheaper than the several different testboosters and AIs that you have to use simultaneously. I just feel like neither one is the be all end all solution to PCT. From the logs that I've read so far on PH/DS... most people seem to go the SERM route. Some even take two SERMs at once. To each his own. My main reason for going with Nolva is the price.

Theoretically speaking... if not a SERM, what would you use if you ran a cycle like this...

H-Drol - 75/75/75/75/75/75/75
    M-LMG - 0/0/0/75/75/75/75
    My personal PCT would be Inhibit-E & Liver Assist by SNS along with PCT Assist by us (20.00 + 18.00 + 40.00 = 78.00 including Liver Support). Versus Liquid Nolva at 45.00 and you would still want to add Liver Support to it, so you'd be at 63.00 Not that big of difference.

And you are missing two very important points - 1. Nolva has alot of potential sides of its own. 2. If buying research chems, you really arent sure what you are getting to begin with.

Even though research chems are popular on this forum, I would say less than 1% of people that run ph's use them.
    •   

6. i have m-lmg and used it as a stand alone during cutting before and like it a lot (years ago). can i stack it with your product hdrol for my next cut as well, and if so, how i would lay that cycle out? thanks so much for any help!!!
  7. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mxmuscle4 View Post
    i have m-lmg and used it as a stand alone during cutting before and like it a lot (years ago). can i stack it with your product hdrol for my next cut as well, and if so, how i would lay that cycle out? thanks so much for any help!!!
    MW1 had laid out the cycle to the T it is what you would want to do my friend!!! 75 is sweet spot for hdrol and m-lmg is 75 as well. . .

Hdrol - 75/75/75/75/75/75
    M-LMG 0/0/75/75/75/75

PCT
    if you have nolva tabs
    20/20/10/10
    With some natty test booter C.E.L. PCT ASsiST as directed

Clomid Tabs if you have 100/50/50/50

Inhibit E 2/2/1/1/ or 2/1/1/1
    PCT ASSIST as directed
    Liver Assist as directed
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

8. Old bump.
    This was a good read.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:14 PM
  2. Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs
    By CompEdgeLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 02:26 PM