Introducing Stano-Drol

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Muscle* Strength* Aggression* Muscle Hardening​

Stano-Drol is a naturally occurring pro-anabolic compound that is a precursor to Stanolone (DHT derivative). It is commonly used by those looking to achieve lean muscle, strength, aggression, and muscle hardening effects.

Stano-Drol is not methylated, so it can be used by itself, or can be stacked with other Competitive Edge Labs products depending on individual goals, and can be incorporated into lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.

Stano-Drol is commonly used by those looking to achieve:- Lean Muscle and Strength gains without bloating and fluid retention*
- Increased Aggression and Performance*
- Increased Hardness and Vascularity*
- Improved Definition*

Stano-Drol highlights:
- Can be used as part of bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.
- Due to it not being methylated, it can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds.

Common Dosing Protocol:
Stand Alone Cycles:
Beginner/Mild Cycles:
Week 1: 300 mg per day (2 capsules per day)
Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 3: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 4: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 5: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 6: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)

Advanced Cycle:
Week 1: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 3: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 4: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 5: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 6: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 7: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 8: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)

Stacking & Bridging Options:
Due to it not being methylated, Stano-Drol can be stacked with select other pro-anabolic compounds. For lean bulking and recomposition cycles, Stano-Drol can be stacked with EQ-Plex, P-Mag, or E-Stane. For cutting cycles, Stano-Drol can be stacked with H-Drol or X–Tren. Dosage and duration is dependent upon what you are stacking it with and previous pro-anabolic experience.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on Stano-Drol for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist and Suppress-C products.

-------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one – 150 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day for 6 to 8 weeks. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks. Take at least an 8 week break between cycles of this product.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.
arning:

Attachments

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stano-Drol is a one run item. It was in production at the time the decision was made that we would not be running anymore ph's, so once it sells out, it is gone for good.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, I wanted to use this thread to point out that as of January 4th, certain products such as X-Tren, P-Plex, and EQ-Plex will no longer be able to be sold by retailers.

You can find X-Tren, P-Plex, EQ-Plex, E-Stane, & M1,4ADD available at a clearance price of 19.95 per bottle while supplies last at one retailer.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any in-house feedback?
I am actually late doing these intro threads. It has been out a little while so there is some feedback on it. Also, look at MMV2 for feedback as well.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh ok...I never thought of comparing it's chemical name to recent products prior to the ban.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
What dosages for an EQ-plex and Stano-drol 8 week stack would be sufficient??

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i like the stuff, take two pills with my pre-workout meal. No really apparent shutdown at this type of dosing, been dosing it for 3 weeks. I think this is the main use of a substance like this. Also i read low doses of steriods, or stuff like Provirian can boost test.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What dosages for an EQ-plex and Stano-drol 8 week stack would be sufficient??
EQ-Plex is typically ran at 800 mg per day. (And you can find it right now as low as 14.95 per bottle)

Stano-Drol - most likely 300 to 450 mg per day

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Can we get some more elaboration on Stano-drol, i searched high and low for stanolone info but couldn't find anything, any logs you can point us to?

settinggoals

Awards
I am thinking about stacking stano-drol with H-Drol. Do you think this would produce some good fat loss. If i ran this stack would a otc pct be ok?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about stacking stano-drol with H-Drol. Do you think this would produce some good fat loss. If i ran this stack would a otc pct be ok?
I think it would be a great stack.

My personal PCT would be Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT by SNS along with PCT Assist and Suppress-C by us. I would definately include the Suppress-C since going for fat loss.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Quick question on the dosing of this - If I were to take 4 caps per day and I train at 7am I would take 2 caps pre-workout but what about the other two? Should I split them up and take one around midday and the other around 6pm or take them both around 6pm?

Thanks

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick question on the dosing of this - If I were to take 4 caps per day and I train at 7am I would take 2 caps pre-workout but what about the other two? Should I split them up and take one around midday and the other around 6pm or take them both around 6pm?

Thanks
I would space the dosage equally throughout the day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
something isn't right.

edit. deleted, and made into it's own thread.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
previously posted in another thread, but topic taken here.

uh, okay this nomenclature isn't right. (not you, cel must have it wrong)
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

because if we rearange this to make sense this is what you get:

5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka dht, and a illegal compound.

but then, they could be intending it to be this,

5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, which would be dhea (and legal) but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging.
hmmm....something is shady.(or not right)
all very interesting thoughts. . .i would say that CEL is very cutting edge more or less. . .hmm only time will tell but one thing is for certain! CEL makes some NICE PRODUCTS that i would love to take in due time!!!

Any compounds that i could take for my all natural competition?!?!?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all very interesting thoughts. . .i would say that CEL is very cutting edge more or less. . .hmm only time will tell but one thing is for certain! CEL makes some NICE PRODUCTS that i would love to take in due time!!!

pct assist would be a good one. a all natural product.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

PCT Assist would be a good choice.

You could also see if Suppress-C would be problematic for you with the rules. It is an excellent product to help get you leaner and retain muscle while dieting.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Question. I have 1 bottle of Stano Drol and One bottle of E Stane. Realising that I don't really have enough of either to run them solo, could you suggest an effective stack? I have browsed through the search engine but there is not really enough info on Stano Drol yet and the searches for mmv2 epi stack have suggested dosing beyond the ammount I have and I dont plan I purchasing anymore ph's.

BTW:
36 yo
5'10''
200lbs
Lifting for 8 years
Ran 3 previous ph cycles.

nach0

Awards
why is this stuff not going to be made anymore??? it seems to be a decent supplment from what ive read up on it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stanodrol is a two step pro hormone to dht.
if you plan on stacking it with another dht derivative like epistane, i hope you aren't prone to androgenic side effects.
dht can be benificial, but only if you aren't prone to things like prostate cancer, or baldness.
i have no idea why they dont just call it dht drol. guess it isn't that catchy.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
stanodrol is a two step pro hormone to dht.
if you plan on stacking it with another dht derivative like epistane, i hope you aren't prone to androgenic side effects.
dht can be benificial, but only if you aren't prone to things like prostate cancer, or baldness.
i have no idea why they dont just call it dht drol. guess it isn't that catchy.
Hmmm. Thanks for the response. I appreciate it. The intro at the top of the thread suggests stacking with E-stane so I assumed it would be safe. But no, cancer , bladness etc do not run in my family. Any other thoughts/opinons on running the two?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Question. I have 1 bottle of Stano Drol and One bottle of E Stane. Realising that I don't really have enough of either to run them solo, could you suggest an effective stack? I have browsed through the search engine but there is not really enough info on Stano Drol yet and the searches for mmv2 epi stack have suggested dosing beyond the ammount I have and I dont plan I purchasing anymore ph's.

BTW:
36 yo
5'10''
200lbs
Lifting for 8 years
Ran 3 previous ph cycles.
E-Stane can be ran at 4 weeks at 30 mg per day for a cycle of it.

For Stano, it could be run at 300 mg per day.

why is this stuff not going to be made anymore??? it seems to be a decent supplment from what ive read up on it.
As a company, we are just trying to move away from ph's because of all the uncertain legalities with them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think pmag would stack best with this compound.

pmag is a ph to methylclostebol which is a testosterone based compound. anything t based i think would stack best. I'd stay away from dht based compounds to stack with it, seeing how stanodrol is going to be dht.

but if you dont care about logic, hell, any methyl compound will stack great with a non methyl.
it all depends on your goals and what you care about.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think pmag would stack best with this compound.

pmag is a ph to methylclostebol which is a testosterone based compound. anything t based i think would stack best. I'd stay away from dht based compounds to stack with it, seeing how stanodrol is going to be dht.

but if you dont care about logic, hell, any methyl compound will stack great with a non methyl.
it all depends on your goals and what you care about.
I agree that P-Mag makes for an excellent stack with Stano Drol, as would H-Drol in my opinion.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
OK, well If I dont stack it with the E-stane and I dont plan on buying anymore ph's would this be a product you would pulse with? Say 450 to 600 mg 3x a week for 7 or 8 weeks? Keeping in mind I have One bottle.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, well If I dont stack it with the E-stane and I dont plan on buying anymore ph's would this be a product you would pulse with? Say 450 to 600 mg 3x a week for 7 or 8 weeks? Keeping in mind I have One bottle.
I have never heard of anyone pulsing this.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
I have never heard of anyone pulsing this.

Thanks for the responses. I may go with the E stane at 30 mg and the Stano at 300 as you suggested. I will not be starting for another month or two anyway so I have some time left to decide. Thanks again for the help.

Jbryand thanks for suggesting P mag. I may pick that up if it is still available.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
I will be running STANODROL and DPLEX together.

I'll also be logging here, PHF, I-G and maybe BB.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be running STANODROL and DPLEX together.

I'll also be logging here, PHF, I-G and maybe BB.
Excellent, I look forward to seeing your results. If you think about it, post a link here in this thread.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
OK after doing more research I took the advice given to me in this thread and picked up a bottle of P-mag for a stack with Stano-Drol. I will let you know how it works out.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
You logging it anywhere?

No. I did not plan on logging it, I just dont have the time to give to daily updates. I will post in this thread in the future as to the end results, complete with stats, support supplements and pct. Im not sure when Im going to start exactly either. Getting a check up with bloodwork next month so I will wait until after that before I start.

I have stocked up on CEL products and will be running several ph's over the course of the next 12 months or more but this will be the first stack I run.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. I did not plan on logging it, I just dont have the time to give to daily updates. I will post in this thread in the future as to the end results, complete with stats, support supplements and pct. Im not sure when Im going to start exactly either. Getting a check up with bloodwork next month so I will wait until after that before I start.
Sounds good

firstblood

Awards
i will be running eq-plex/stano-drol and was thinking of throwing in 11-sterone for a good recomp/cutt, would this be beneficial? i have 2 bottles sitting around

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i will be running eq-plex/stano-drol and was thinking of throwing in 11-sterone for a good recomp/cutt, would this be beneficial? i have 2 bottles sitting around
It could be, but some would say that 3 ph's are overkill even if not methyls.

firstblood

Awards
decided to save the eq-plex and need help with a cutting stack... which one would be better for a cut 11-sterone or h-drol?

firstblood

Awards
i'm going with 11-sterone, any recommendation on dosage? I have 4 bottles. i was thinking
Stano-drol 450/450/450/450/450/450/600/600
11-sterone 300/375/375/375/450/450/450/450
for a 8 week cycle

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm going with 11-sterone, any recommendation on dosage? I have 4 bottles. i was thinking
Stano-drol 450/450/450/450/450/450/600/600
11-sterone 300/375/375/375/450/450/450/450
for a 8 week cycle
Our 11 sterone is 86 mgs per capsule . I would rec 5-6 caps per day for 4-6 weeks with the Stanodrol at 450-600 for 6 weeks

firstblood

Awards
Our 11 sterone is 86 mgs per capsule . I would rec 5-6 caps per day for 4-6 weeks with the Stanodrol at 450-600 for 6 weeks
then why does my bottle say 75mg?
i will change it to a 6 week cycle...thanks for the help

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
then why does my bottle say 75mg?
i will change it to a 6 week cycle...thanks for the help
All of the bottles say 75mg but when the dose was independently tested it showed there were 86mg per capsule. Are you going to be logging this?

I was going to do a similar cycle but the high dosage of 11-sterone needed was just too much money so instead I'm going to use Methyl 1-D + stanodrol.

firstblood

Awards
All of the bottles say 75mg but when the dose was independently tested it showed there were 86mg per capsule. Are you going to be logging this?

I was going to do a similar cycle but the high dosage of 11-sterone needed was just too much money so instead I'm going to use Methyl 1-D + stanodrol.
oh, i must of missed that...i might log it if i don't change my mind...i stocked up on cel products and i want to try them all..lol

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
oh, i must of missed that...i might log it if i don't change my mind...i stocked up on cel products and i want to try them all..lol
No Sh!7!! I socked up on CEL too. At first I was gonna stack 1 bottle of Stano at 450 for 4 weeks and 1 bottle of P mag at 50 for 4 weeks. After doing more research I picked up another bottle of each. Not sure what I'm going to do. Alltogether I have 2 bottles of H-drol, 2 p-mag, 2 stano, 1 m lmg and 1 e-stane. I have recycle for PTC as well as Nolva and Clomid on hand plus other support sups'.

I think my first run is going to be M Lmg at 75 and E stane at 30. After that I'm not sure what I will run next.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAAAAAAAAT?????????? STANO-DROL U$19,00 ???????!!!!!!!!
WHERE!?!?!?!? HEHEHEHE

CEL, i'm thinking in run a cycle with 75mg h-drol, 90mg X-tren....will be x-tren on first 2 weeks solo and after H-drol....will be a 7~8 weeks cycle.......
what do you think in introduce 200 or 350mg stano-drol during cycle????

i will be TOOOOO MUCH agressive? X-tren (trembolone) already make you an animal right? ahuhuauha......will x-tren + stano-drol make me crazy?? hehe

regards!

* or trade stano-drol for 11-sterone.......will be nice?........OR....just x-tren + h-drol

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump we need some more info on cel stano-drol
There has been alot of talk about it, and reviews. If you have specific questions, if you post them, I'm sure people will be glad to answer them.

CEL, i'm thinking in run a cycle with 75mg h-drol, 90mg X-tren....will be x-tren on first 2 weeks solo and after H-drol....will be a 7~8 weeks cycle.......
what do you think in introduce 200 or 350mg stano-drol during cycle????
I havent seen that done, so hard to speculate. May be overkill though with X-Tren involved.