suppress c

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Skimed the write-up its kinda long. don't hate me for being lazy, just bought this and wanted to know where the best site for the application would be, do I need to be shaven there, and does this product work site specfic?

Thanks

love'd every product I've tried so far.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skimed the write-up its kinda long. don't hate me for being lazy, just bought this and wanted to know where the best site for the application would be, do I need to be shaven there, and does this product work site specfic?

Thanks

Suppress-C is an anticortisol topical. Therefore it's best applied on your midsection, inner thighs, and top of your feet. It pays to be clean before application (i.e. shower first). Suppress is systemic; therefore it helps reduce cortisol over the entire body.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suppress-C is an anticortisol topical. Therefore it's best applied on your midsection, inner thighs, and top of your feet. It pays to be clean before application (i.e. shower first). Suppress is systemic; therefore it helps reduce cortisol over the entire body.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Rosie how's it been working for you?--I saw you were using it in your log at BB

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
but do I need to be hairless where I put it on, or does that not matter?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hairless would help with absorption, yes. Do you have to be...no. The product still elicit a good penatration into the dermal layer with hair. That being said, I would defintily apply to areas with the least amount of hair i.e. inner elbows, shoulders, tops of feet and behind the knees. That should work out quit well for maximal absorption.:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie how's it been working for you?--I saw you were using it in your log at BB
Personally, Suppress-C did NOT do anything for me; which is why I gave Sean the second bottle that I bought to use and am instead using Lean Xtreme, which I KNOW works for me...I also keep my log here.

You don't need to be hairless, no.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks

First, Rosie, sorry to hear that you weren't pleased. There is alot of good feedback on Suppress-C, but unfortunately nothing works well for everyone.

For myself, I alternated application spots between the inside of my arms, inside of thighs, and tops of feet. I have very sensitive skin so so I rotated.

This product is systemic, not localized. I dont know some people think that it is meant to be a local product, it isnt. It is systemic and focuses on improving the absorption of the active ingredient in the product through topical delivery.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product is systemic, not localized. I dont know some people think that it is meant to be a local product, it isnt. It is systemic and focuses on improving the absorption of the active ingredient in the product through topical delivery.
BA is commonly used as a localized penetration enhancer, which is probably why there is some confusion. Mass and amounts in the carrier will dictate how it acts post absorption.

It's all in the formula.:D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I love getting the reasoning behind the "it just does" always interesting to know, thoroughly how stuff works. Thanks alot! get it on thursday, will be interesting to compare it to other anti-c's I've tried. I haven't used b-andro before... can't wait! :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
just tried my first application. I have to say that it is very interesting. I have never used a topical product before. personally I am definitely partial to the smell.

can't wait for results. (even though I am well aware they will probably not be anywhere near instant) ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just tried my first application. I have to say that it is very interesting. I have never used a topical product before. personally I am definitely partial to the smell.

can't wait for results. (even though I am well aware they will probably not be anywhere near instant) ;)
Nice to hear man. Keep us updated.