M-drol bach 52897 JUN2012

littleBIGmike

Awards
I am hearing all this stuff about "bad baches". Can someone, who has used this product with bach #52897 JUN2012 by CEL, give me some feedback on this bach? I just received a bottle and I am unsure if I should open it or not. I would really appreciate some honesty here.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I am in possession of several of these bottles and am CURRENTLY running this. I am 4 days into cycle and I can vouche for it, or at least what I have. The first thing I notice w/ a superdrol clone is the insane pumps within days of administering. I'm talking bustin pumps, like Dbol pumps. The other batches tested by AM'ers usually concerned batch#092107 w/ an earlier expiration date. I am running it 10/20/20 fyi.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
Its good to go
I'm currently on this batch and my strength keeps increasing so much that I backed off slightly for fear of an injury. I had a previous injury while on cycle, so I play it safe these days.

littleBIGmike

Awards
I am in possession of several of these bottles and am CURRENTLY running this. I am 4 days into cycle and I can vouche for it, or at least what I have. The first thing I notice w/ a superdrol clone is the insane pumps within days of administering. I'm talking bustin pumps, like Dbol pumps. The other batches tested by AM'ers usually concerned batch#092107 w/ an earlier expiration date. I am running it 10/20/20 fyi.
Cool brother, thanks...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that's a good batch for sure... I recently ran my cycle of that batch and felt the effect on my second dose!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its good to go
I'm currently on this batch and my strength keeps increasing so much that I backed off slightly for fear of an injury. I had a previous injury while on cycle, so I play it safe these days.
that's a good batch for sure... I recently ran my cycle of that batch and felt the effect on my second dose!

Thanks for the feedback guys:cheers:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Not to be debbie downer but I'm currently running a log of Mdrol/Epi and my Mdrol hasn't kicked in yet I'm at day 9, been running 20mg for three days now and no pumps, no sides. I'm not bitching or complaining at all, I always rep CEL I just wanted to share whats going on with me at the moment.

I'm running a bottle from this batch (52897 Jun2012)

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I'm running a bottle from this batch (52897 Jun2012)
I felt the effects of this batch, but it was not as strong as previously experienced. I think that maybe it is underdosed, I saw another member posted that somewhere as well.
I ran it for four weeks and was at 30 for the last two weeks. I did have a large amount of strength gain, and pushed way through a plateau.

I would say bump it up.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I felt the effects of this batch, but it was not as strong as previously experienced. I think that maybe it is underdosed, I saw another member posted that somewhere as well.
I ran it for four weeks and was at 30 for the last two weeks. I did have a large amount of strength gain, and pushed way through a plateau.

I would say bump it up.
I'm bumping to 30 today after a few days if I don't feel anything I'm switching to some other SD clones that I have.