Anyone order Stano-Drol yet?

M

monsterranger

Awards
Just curious if anyone was planning on running this as part of a cutting/strength/recomp cycle, Just ordered today planning on running stano-drol with m-drol, I figured the androgenic effect of the DHT should be a nice compliment for some of the SD lethargy, I also loved the old methyl rage by primaforce so if stano is any much similar I am good to go, I'll put up a log, planning on running 6 weeks of Stano/m-drol cutting from 250 ( I am alreday on ATD) so not holding any appreciable amount of water, so more of a recomp cycle per se, any one have thoughts on stano-drol or order theirs yet?

M

monsterranger

Awards
cycle plan Stano/M-drol

weeks 1-6

300 mg. Stano drol 3 x daily ( every waking 5-6 hours)
20mg. M-Drol 3x daily (every waking 5-6 hours)

support supplements:
250 mg. Na-R- ALA 3 x daily
12g. Fish oil daily
multi-vitamin, C, E

maintenance or slight caloric surplus diet, cardio 3 x week
All my food intake is clean whole food, and plenty of EFA's
I dont drink shakes or bars, but I do drink a glutamine/BCAA sup upon waking and pre during post workout, I also monitor my BP daily and get BB type physicals, (LIPID PROFILES, KIDNEY, liver function, etc)
Yes I am aware of the M-drol dose, but I have had a lot of hormone exp. and like I said I monitor my health. I hate to say it but I honestly never saw my liver enzymes drastically elevated from SD, (I know I know its pure poison to some) My cholesterol was always healthy as well, granted I take high dose fish oil, My biggest concern is watching BP which I DO notice elevations while on most esp SD, Anyways any constructive feedback is welcomed I am excited for this cycle as my only prob with SD/m-drol was always lethargy and DHT type stuff makes me feel great.... so we'll see

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weeks 1-6

300 mg. Stano drol 3 x daily ( every waking 5-6 hours)
20mg. M-Drol 3x daily (every waking 5-6 hours)

support supplements:
250 mg. Na-R- ALA 3 x daily
12g. Fish oil daily
multi-vitamin, C, E

maintenance or slight caloric surplus diet, cardio 3 x week
All my food intake is clean whole food, and plenty of EFA's
I dont drink shakes or bars, but I do drink a glutamine/BCAA sup upon waking and pre during post workout, I also monitor my BP daily and get BB type physicals, (LIPID PROFILES, KIDNEY, liver function, etc)
Yes I am aware of the M-drol dose, but I have had a lot of hormone exp. and like I said I monitor my health. I hate to say it but I honestly never saw my liver enzymes drastically elevated from SD, (I know I know its pure poison to some) My cholesterol was always healthy as well, granted I take high dose fish oil, My biggest concern is watching BP which I DO notice elevations while on most esp SD, Anyways any constructive feedback is welcomed I am excited for this cycle as my only prob with SD/m-drol was always lethargy and DHT type stuff makes me feel great.... so we'll see
FYI- if your running 3 caps of Stano-drol your using 450mg/day not 300mg

150mg/cap with the stano.:D

dalto

dalto

Awards
I'm about to start something similar with p plex / stano next week. Going to start with p plex for 2 weeks (4 weeks total) and bridge into the stano in week 3 for 4 weeks total.

Of course cycle support & fish oils. PCT on hand.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start something similar with p plex / stano next week. Going to start with p plex for 2 weeks (4 weeks total) and bridge into the stano in week 3 for 4 weeks total.

Of course cycle support & fish oils. PCT on hand.
Be sure to drop back in and tell us how it's treating you.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FYI- if your running 3 caps of Stano-drol your using 450mg/day not 300mg

150mg/cap with the stano.:D
that was the first thing i noticed, the ycl was dropped and it went from 100mg to 150mg per cap-very nice tradeoff, imo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was the first thing i noticed, the ycl was dropped and it went from 100mg to 150mg per cap-very nice tradeoff, imo.
We thought most people would be happy with that tradeoff.:D