New Products?

Irongoat

Awards
I was just web supplement shopping and I came across two products that I haven't seen before from CEL, and they aren't on your web site. One is P-Stanz, the other is Stano-Drol. Are these new products? And what's the deal?

monsterranger

Awards
Yeah I saw those too, also an 11-sterone and P-zine (looks like dimethazine)

monsterranger

Awards
The P-stanz is a prostanozol clone and stano-drol is a stanolone (DHT) precursor

wellbilt

Awards
is the p-zine realy a dymethazine clone? Of just mdrol
seems like anything can be in there and with this ban people are just buying this stuff up

monsterranger

Awards
Yeah thats a good point with the PH ban, but competitive edge is really legit from my experience (and others) so I would bet its all legit, esp since these were going to be produced pre-ban its not like they were trying to cash in quick or anything, they just seemed to be limited to one run

reptone

Awards
  • Established
There are 4 clones that we have just released ...They are all ONE-TIME limited runs and will not be around long
I ordered one of each and an extra Stanz. I wish I could afford more.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the p-zine realy a dymethazine clone? Of just mdrol
seems like anything can be in there and with this ban people are just buying this stuff up
All the new products have been tested. All tested out to what they are suppose to contain otherwise we would not have released them.:)