First Time with PH's

cirroc

Awards
I am completely new to using prohormones.

I recently purchased H-Drol and X-Tren. I began taking both today and plan on about a 6 week cycle.

I have several questions at this point.

First of all, I have read about as much as I can on ph's and landed on CEL's two above referenced products. I have yet to decide on any PCT or ongoing cycle assist products but decided to go ahead and begin my ph's now with the intent of adding the other stuff asap. Hoping to get some help here with that.

Second, I am completely confused by everything I read on supps to take to help me during and after my cycle. It all seems arbitrary and unscientific at this point.

I am 215 lbs at about 12% bf. I am taking EAS's betagen during the first 30 days of my cycle because I have used it before and know it works so I plan on betagen getting me the initial boost I need in strength etc and hope the ph's will take over from there.

I will say I am very skeptical about these ph's but am trying them anyway so I will update with future results if anyone is interested, I know I am.

For an initial stat, today I worked chest/bis and on my 5th set of bench I put up 275 for 6.

Aside from that stat, can anyone provide me with an efficient and cost effective ongoing and pct supplement schedule that does not break my wallet? I was thinking simply Cycle Assist during, PCT assist and an HGH supplement for post.

fyi, current dosing plan for h-drol is 50/50/75/75/75/100, for x-tren 60/60/90/90/90/120. My diet is normal, thought I would leave mostly unchanged to determine if the supps actually help.

Long first post, I appreciate it if you have read this far. Thanks for any help or encouragement, esp regarding if these products actually work.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
well man your hitting it hard the first time around. . . IMO. . . hmm i would stick with the x-tren at 90 i like the way you'r getting your body use to the tren but tren is a potent oral so i would cut it to about 4wks man! your boys are going to be hurting. . . make sure you have cycle assist for the whole cycle! and have some liver care with you as well. . .although the h-drol is mild the tren is not and it never hurts to have extra!!!! your PCT needs some work see if you can find a great serm! nolva or clomid. . .hmm ya

cirroc

Awards
well man your hitting it hard the first time around. . . IMO. . . hmm i would stick with the x-tren at 90 i like the way you'r getting your body use to the tren but tren is a potent oral so i would cut it to about 4wks man! your boys are going to be hurting. . . make sure you have cycle assist for the whole cycle! and have some liver care with you as well. . .although the h-drol is mild the tren is not and it never hurts to have extra!!!! your PCT needs some work see if you can find a great serm! nolva or clomid. . .hmm ya
i do believe my pct needs some enhancement. i'm not so sure a discussion forum is the best place to research but i figure it's worth a shot and if someone had something to add i'd look into it and see if it seems reasonable and maybe go with it. i would try nolva but i don't know i can get my hands on some of that.

like i said in my first post though, a lot of what people post for their pct seems fairly arbitrary and in a lot of cases also seems like overkill. looks like some people spend more money on their pct supps than they do on their cycle supps.

maybe a rep on here may have a suggestion. i dunno.

i'm pretty interested in whether the xtren/hdrol actually works as many claim it has.

my 3rd day of taking this stuff i don't notice anything other than a slight amount of back pumps, but then i blasted legs yesterday and i've often had some lower back swelling anyway.

i'm writing everything down that i do in the gym and i'm including a circuit a few times per month that is a smaller version of the 300 workout so maybe i can see just how quickly i progress and use that as some sort of measure as to whether or not my supps are doing their job.

cirroc

Awards
so i finished my cycle with h-drol and x-tren about 2 weeks ago. i rolled it out to about 7-ish weeks.

i don't lift particularly heavy so as an example, i pushed my bench from 225x13 to 225x21 followed by 275x10 when previously i didn't bother with 275. lifts much heavier than that make me uncomfortable and i do swim/bike/run a lot so i don't want heavy lifts all the way around.

i will say i didn't change my diet much but i leaned out quite a bit and got to a point where multiple people at my gym approached me and have made comments about size and apparent strength. i don't think i have that much strength but i noticed a lot of gains during this cycle.

i used to frequently have pains in my elbows from tendinitis esp when lifting heavier on certain exercises. i barely have any discomfort and generally feel quite well. i sleep less, wake up earlier with a good amount of energy and have great lifts.

i have been adding more circuits and plyometrics to my routines and while i've been off for 2 weeks now, i feel fantastic.

i recently have added a GH booster and a test booster and will continue this path for a while until i am ready for my next cycle which will be with EQ-Plex and E-Stane but i have yet to determine my exact cycle for both.

I have thru my experience been able to get at least 2 other people interested in CEL's products which they have purchased and began taking with beneficial results.

Too bad it's being discontinued.