M1 4add cycle. what to stack with it

Bdogg86

Awards
Im thinking about running an m1 4add cycle, but id like to stack it with another ph ive seen it stacked with p-mag. It seems like their is a lack of logs to follow on this , but if anyone has any suggestions as to what i should stack along with it. I have used similar products so i have all of the gear i need nolva etc. im looking to put on some winter bulk.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would stack it with some food. Only 160 bro.... Come on.

That being said... I vote epi or tren.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Assuming that M1,4ADD is the Dianabol prohormone I guess it should do the work by itself since d-bol is a prety good bulker, and since you only have 160lbs just simply stack it with plenty of quality food and you won't need anything else to see yourself grow.
Now then, since you have your nolva and a AI in hand you shouldn't be worried about stacking it with other prohormone, and if you still want to do it, try something that keeps you away from water gains, some drier prohormone. P-mag dosen't seem apropriate, probably H-drol should be better since it's the dry version of P-mag and this way you would be keeping the water away. E-stane seems to be a nice ph too to stack with M1,4ADD to keep water under control. The only thing that you may think about a little is if adding another methyated compound wouldn't it make the cycle harsher to your liver, and even if with that weight you should even think about cycling it now, because if I were you I'd try to gain some more 15lbs and then think about a cycle.

Bdogg86

Awards
i agree 160 is small, but i have a 10% bf. Last winter i was around 185. I would try epi but mass is my focus. Epi is better for lean gains isn't it?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is but but with food you will do fine. your to lite to be pounding down hormones

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A couple options would be M1,4ADD & P-Mag as per Escholars log, or a M1,4ADD into E-Stane bridge.

If you havent used ph's before, I would run it solo though.

Bdogg86

Awards
i Disagree with that being to lite to take a ph. Im 185 with a 16% bf i have a couple of pics in my profile. I was just curious what people were stacking i saw pmag stacked with it and i believe pmag is methylated as well. Im not going to start a cycle for a couple of months id like to hit 175 first. Believe me food comes before all i eat like a horse my metabolism is fast as hell. i eat 3000-3500 cal a day and im lucky if i put a lb on in a week.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for bumping an old thread but wouldn't his weight be relative to his height? At 5' 8",160 isn't that small. Furthermore, couldn't he take a relative dosage of a prohormone? Example would be taking 50mg of halodrol stacked with 20mg of Pplex instead of 75mg of Halodrol and 30mg of Pplex. Just curious to see what you guys think.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for bumping an old thread but wouldn't his weight be relative to his height? At 5' 8",160 isn't that small. Furthermore, couldn't he take a relative dosage of a prohormone? Example would be taking 50mg of halodrol stacked with 20mg of Pplex instead of 75mg of Halodrol and 30mg of Pplex. Just curious to see what you guys think.
Height to weight ratio is important. The point I always make though is where did a person start at.

In ref to what you asked about, I wouldnt stack P-Plex with H-Drol though.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Height to weight ratio is important. The point I always make though is where did a person start at.

In ref to what you asked about, I wouldnt stack P-Plex with H-Drol though.
What about bridging from P-plex to H-drol? Isn't that a common cycle? I could see though why you wouldn't want to stack the two, I was just coming up with something random.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about bridging from P-plex to H-drol? Isn't that a common cycle? I could see though why you wouldn't want to stack the two, I was just coming up with something random.
I wouldnt say that is common. If I were going to bridge P-Plex into something, it would probably be E-Stane.

Bdogg86

Awards
This is great someone finally understands. I have a small frame and bone structure i started at 130 lbs. Im fairly strong and im really not that small considering, But i still would like to throw another 10 lbs on so i wont be taking the m1 4add for about 3-4 months ill make a log when i do.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is great someone finally understands. I have a small frame and bone structure i started at 130 lbs. Im fairly strong and im really not that small considering, But i still would like to throw another 10 lbs on so i wont be taking the m1 4add for about 3-4 months ill make a log when i do.
Cool. Let me know if I can help you in any way, and if you remember, send me a link when you start the log.

myGREENS

Awards
i would go D-Zine. I've had great results stacking the two, put on 20 kept 17 after the nolva.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was in your same boat, when i was 160 at 5'8 i waited till i got 180 which was close to my 185 top weight. then i ran a ph. Once i did that i broke my platue. Now reaching 190-195. I agree though weight on a person thats 5'8 is nothing but width lol.

Last edited:

amethyst

Awards
stack stanodrol with it, non methyl dry dht compound, keep running stano for 2 or 3 weeks more. M1-4add 4weeks, stano 6weeks, then pct