H DROL

princeali

Awards
This will be my first time using h drol and i know im supposed to take supps during and after my cycle but im not totally sure wat. i also thought it was a 4 week cycle but everyone says they start feeling it on week 2-3, so do i run it longer than 4 weeks?

i would appreciate any advice

princeali

Awards
all right so this is what im thinkin

4 week cycle-50/50/50/50
cycle assist during

pct assist and bromodrol after

does that look right?

please help

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all right so this is what im thinkin

4 week cycle-50/50/50/50
cycle assist during

pct assist and bromodrol after

does that look right?

please help
Thats looks good...I would probably use Inhibit E instead of Bromodrol though.
Make sure u seperate the PH and the CA by 4 hrs

princeali

Awards
alrite that sounds good

am i supposed to preload the CA?

whoismikeford

Awards
what happens if CA isnt seperated from hdrol dose by 4 hours? :( might of done this a few times while on cycle

princeali

Awards
do i take any of these supp with food n how long before i workout?
is water retention a prob n if so wat can i do about it

whoismikeford

Awards
no sir h-drol will not make u soft, i had a hard time staying hydrated while on cycle with normal to higher water intake

miller112

Awards
my friend is about one week into his h-drol... and he told me he found a round yellow tablet with an L in it. does anyone know what this could be?

jrr1631

Awards
go to wwwdrugscom and to pill id and find it , that would be your best bet

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
what is an adequate amount of time to leave in between cycles? (that being from the end of pct of the first cycle, to the beginning of the new cycle)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for Hdrol, this is what i would run

Cycle assist during Hdrol cycle (on cycle)

PCT: i always run nolva with PCT. if u cant get nolva, i would add a test booster with what u have already and Cycle assist. but here is what i do: Nolva + TestoPRO(any test booster) + Prime (to get even more gains) then recomp with sustain alpha

In between time, just depends how your body reacts to the PCT. for me, i only run AT THE MOST two cycles a year. i havent ran a cycle in over a year and a half though. wide spread cycles gives me alot of time for my body to get back to a stable setting (hormonal wise) and gives my body(organs) a break. for ppl who juice or use PHs regularly, they usually run the steroid for a month, PCT for a month, take two months off and run another one which gives you about 3 cycles a year. my stupid 15 yr old cousin on the other hand is running 2 cycles of mdrol 20 mg a day back to back with low low low PCT. STUPID i know

thomps5

Awards
Thats looks good...I would probably use Inhibit E instead of Bromodrol though.
Make sure u seperate the PH and the CA by 4 hrs
This is new to me also. What is the reasoning behind this? i am about 4 days into the start of my cycle and i have been dosing the CA WITH the PH (currently m14add)
1 M14add and 2 CA-- morning, noon, night.

crap..im going to make the change immediately in my schedule..but have i wasted the past 4 days of dosing? Basically should i "restart" to day 1 since i am still only 4 days in? I cant believe with all the past experience and research i had not heards of this....

jamez45

Awards
You space the Cycle Assist from the PH so it dosnt effect absorbtion just keep them 3-6hrs apart you'll be fine

thomps5

Awards
You space the Cycle Assist from the PH so it dosnt effect absorbtion just keep them 3-6hrs apart you'll be fine
Well being that for the past 4 days i have been dosing the PH (1 cap of m14add) with 2 caps of CA, has it been a waste?

jamez45

Awards
slightly less asorbtion maybe? I stress maybe.....not a waste, just spread em out from now on.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Well being that for the past 4 days i have been dosing the PH (1 cap of m14add) with 2 caps of CA, has it been a waste?
I ran a 29 day cycle of Hdrol last year and took my Hdrol and CA at the same time every morning and only spaced them out at night. I know now it was a dumb move but none the less my results were much more than i ever thought Id get from what I put into it.
I was very impressed with my half crappy cycle of H-drol.

Im actually looking to run another cycle of either Estane or Hdrol comming u here soon.

So IMO no the past 4 days are not at all a waste. Just pick it up like a runner who stumbles but doesnt fall and just keeps on running like nothing ever happened.
Good Luck

thomps5

Awards
I ran a 29 day cycle of Hdrol last year and took my Hdrol and CA at the same time every morning and only spaced them out at night. I know now it was a dumb move but none the less my results were much more than i ever thought Id get from what I put into it.
I was very impressed with my half crappy cycle of H-drol.

Im actually looking to run another cycle of either Estane or Hdrol comming u here soon.

So IMO no the past 4 days are not at all a waste. Just pick it up like a runner who stumbles but doesnt fall and just keeps on running like nothing ever happened.
Good Luck
thanks for the input. I already made the change in my dosing schedule to space them out. I figured it couldnt have been a total waste..today was actually day 6 (i obviously cant count) and i have already seen a 4lb weight increase (empty stomach) and strength has noticeably increased.. and its only the beginning :)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. I already made the change in my dosing schedule to space them out. I figured it couldnt have been a total waste..today was actually day 6 (i obviously cant count) and i have already seen a 4lb weight increase (empty stomach) and strength has noticeably increased.. and its only the beginning :)
Dont forget though...if youre eating a ton more than you usually would theres a good chance the lbs youve gained could be due to that alone.

But never the less, run your cycle as well and as long as you see fit to be safe and Im sure you wont be dissapointed with CEL's products.
I wish all the purchases I made last year were as worth while as the $30 I spent on a bottle of H-drol.

Old man 3813

Awards
Can Hdrol be detected in a drud screen for a new hire employment drug screen? How long does hdrol stay in the body? , thanks guys!!

manofmany

Awards
Can Hdrol be detected in a drud screen for a new hire employment drug screen? How long does hdrol stay in the body? , thanks guys!!
Employers use a standard panel test which does not test for compounds such as these. Even law enforcement and government employees are not subject to steroid testing; it's too expensive.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Employers use a standard panel test which does not test for compounds such as these. Even law enforcement and government employees are not subject to steroid testing; it's too expensive.
Unless it is NYPD....appparently they have banned their employees from using many supps:)

manofmany

Awards
Unless it is NYPD....appparently they have banned their employees from using many supps:)
You know I saw that, but I don't see how they are going to be able to actively enforce that.

bboystylz

Awards
I'm glad I read this thread...I probably wouldn't have separated the Cycle Assist that far apart and make a big mistake. And I call myself knowledgeable...Thanks guys for the great info!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I saw that, but I don't see how they are going to be able to actively enforce that.
I would'nt think they would have the resources to test for all those....but if they do , they should spend it on something else:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
With your water intake. . .When i cycled h-drol my water intake was at 1.5gallons a day. . .rather be safe than sorry. . as far as food intake goes it depends on what your looking for. Hdrol is a nice lean mass gainer but also a cutting agent as well. . . I would suggest a 4k diet clean!! this will ensure great gains and would be more on the bulkin side. . .you should still lean out when on hdrol due to its nature

steeze

Awards
h-drol is a mild ph, mild on liver but gets results. I'm not sure but i have read that creatine during a ph cycle helps the user. Correct me if im wrong.

JC1088

Awards
I think that creatine should be used during pct instead of on cycle due to the gains you will already be getting from the ph itself. It is better to use it after the cycle ends to try to keep as much of your gains as possible.

Just wondering, I'm taking milk thistle along with other vitamins, antioxidants ect. on my cycle now, and should I space the milk thistle 4 hours apart from my doses also?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
going back to the beginning of this thread....does the cycle assist have to be preloaded or no? make a difference? thansk for any help

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going back to the beginning of this thread....does the cycle assist have to be preloaded or no? make a difference? thansk for any help
If your budget is tight you could just preload some Hawthorn berry for 1-2 weeks, if not then i would preload the CA for 1 week at least

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
what is an adequate amount of time to leave in between cycles? (that being from the end of pct of the first cycle, to the beginning of the new cycle)
Standard procedure would be - Time on PH/AAS + time on PCT = Time off. So if you've done a 6 week cycle of Hdrol, with a 4 week PCT, you'd have at least 10 weeks off, hopefully more.

Personally, the stronger the compound, the more time I'd have off.

twill713

Awards
I'm going to be starting a cycle of H-drol next month. i was planning to do 5 weeks at 50/75/75/75/100 with Cycle Assist preloaded. my question is about PCT I have Inhibit-E and Liver Support. You recommended Nova in PCT as a must and I was wondering what this would take the place of? Would it replace my Inhibit-E completely or should get the liquid nolva from AG-guys and run in with the Inhibit-E also?

Also wondering about Prime who is the manufacturer of this, I would like to research it some?

fball227

Awards
what does the pill look like so I know I get the real thing because all the sites look shady to buy it from. I am going to take novedex xt (60 pills) and competitive egde cycle assist (240 pills) and h-drol (60 pills) is this enough for a cycle or do I need more? should I take anything else with it? any suggested sites?

Up your mass

Awards
145 lbs whats your %bf ? just woundering and how old you are you im only 17 i want to run cycle of h-drol but im to young and still growing i am going to wait till 21 or 25. I put on musctle fast with out pro hormones just clean diet and mass gainer. Its so cheap h-drol and i know how to cycle and i do research everyday on it but as a teen there is so many more side effects then if i wait.

DigitalAsh

Awards
I know hdrol is fairly mild, but I wouldn't rely on over-the-counter products for pct on ANY cycle. IMO you should always use a serm

essexcc

Awards
Hi I am thinking of using 2nd cycle of H-Drol back to back. Do you think is a good idea?

YesMan

Awards
How long are your cycles? You need to give your body (liver) sometime, even with a mild prohormone such as h drol.

proknight23

Awards
How long should you preload your Cycle Support for if your doing a six week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75/75? I've heard 2 weeks before at 4 pills a day, 1 week before at 4 pills a day and ive also heard... This is my first time taking hdrol