M-Drol bad batch??

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Hey guys wondering if you could help me out? I have a bottle of M-Drol which is batch number 52897 JUN2012, I'm on day 12 today and I'm getting nothing as of now. I started with 1 cap for 5 days, then 2 caps for 5 days and today will be my second day at 3 caps. I was pumped to start this cycle after all I've heard of S drol clones but I'm extrememly dissapointed now. So yeah, my question: Is this possibly a bad batch? I was actually planning on stocking up on P-Plex and M-Drol because it never entered my thoughts that this product would not work but now I'm not sure I should. I've responded to other phera's very well but I've never tried CEL's. Any response would be greatly appreciated!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... bump for this, as I've got 2 bottles of M-Drol on the shelf that I purchased recently.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Neither have I so I wouldn't even have anything to compare it to. I just gotta figure out if I wait it out a little longer or jump on something else.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Neither have I so I wouldn't even have anything to compare it to. I just gotta figure out if I wait it out a little longer or jump on something else.
From everything I've read, 30mg should be plenty. Most people stick with 20mg.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Exactly, I did the right thing and started out slow with 10mg waited then went to 20mg and still nothing. I never thought I'd even have to consider 30mg but here I am!! This past saturday I had an awesome workout so I thought it must be kicking in but then mon, tue were pretty sh**ty workouts so saturday I must of been well rested. Frustrating...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried myself either but i know theres a fella logging a pulse cycle here and he got results right away at 1 cap so something doesn't add up when taking 3 caps with no results

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I just posted in your other thread about this but thought I would add here too...

Check out my mdrol/pplex log

I too has questions on the mdrol. I haves used any SD clones before just the oringal designer supp SD... And 10mg there gave crazy strength increases... 20mg was even crazier but back pumps from hell.

At one point I was at 30mg mdrol and 30mg pplex... And felt great.

I can say that even right when I started the cycle with 10mg mdrol and 20mg pplex. I was getting a much better pump so figured it had to be the mdrol cause phera takes a bit to kick in.

It's really hard for me to say since I was stacking the 2 and not using mdrol solo.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Will check my batch tonight when I get home

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Guys thanks for chiming in, I really appreciate it. If people are feeling great strength increases on 10mg in a short amount of time them obviously I could keep bumping my dose until I'm blue in the face and I'll still get nothing. That answers my question, done with the bottle. Big time dissapointment. Thanks guys!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is no bad batch of Mdrol fellas
I am the last to blash CEL... When I use clones I use them all the time. But how come these issues have popped up with people not feeling anything.

I know u guys test the raws and test the caps but something seems off due to the issue with nonresponse to the compound.

But that being said there are TONS of great reviews on mdrol plus all the other ph/ds you guys offer.

We are just brining to light concerns we have from our experience with your mdrol.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I agree with that last post, after all the reviews I read I figured I couldn't go wrong.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Any update on this issue other than a CEL rep saying it can't be so? I just ordered some M-drol along with an order. It just seems that this issue is coming up WAY to often to be mere coincidence, or non-responders, etc.

Crowbar

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 10/20/20 and gained 16 lbs

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine today: batch # 52897, JUN 2012. Could there be inconsistency in the raw material batches? I don't know how the sourcing and testing procedures work, I'm just throwing ideas out here.

That's the frustrating thing: with little response from CEL we're all left guesing as to what's going on. I do understand to some degree their position; they don't want to respond and potentially legitimize what they probably see as a non-issue. However, this has become FAR to common an experience with CEL's M-drol to be mere coincidence or people's imagination.

Crowbar

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I think it's funny that I get an infraction for saying that I'm getting no results and that I'm not finishing the bottle. Makes no sense to me??? I don't recall bashing any one or company in that message. I was simply looking for more of an answer just like the rest of these guys. I'll see if my friend responds to it, he starts monday.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's funny that I get an infraction for saying that I'm getting no results and that I'm not finishing the bottle. Makes no sense to me??? I don't recall bashing any one or company in that message. I was simply looking for more of an answer just like the rest of these guys. I'll see if my friend responds to it, he starts monday.
Who gave you an infraction????..because you dont deserve one for voicing your concerns.. What site did you buy from, because im aware that some sites dont exactly have controlled climate warehouse which could be a problem..email me and give me some stats on your self: prvios cycle , pct , how long about and where they were purchased and we;ll see what we can get figured out. Threads like this pop up from time to time but 95 % of the time i can generally get to the root of the"problem";):)

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a response I appreciate! I won't be starting a cycle for ~8 weeks, but I'd sure like to know what's going on as I have some very urgent skocking decisions to make with all this FDA BS!

Crowbar

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Who gave you an infraction????..because you dont deserve one for voicing your concerns.. What site did you buy from, because im aware that some sites dont exactly have controlled climate warehouse which could be a problem..email me and give me some stats on your self: prvios cycle , pct , how long about and where they were purchased and we;ll see what we can get figured out. Threads like this pop up from time to time but 95 % of the time i can generally get to the root of the"problem";):)
Really appreciate this response! I just pm'd you, sorry email was not cooperating. Thanks again!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on this situation? Doesn't matter now--I have to act now and do some shoping!

Crowbar

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Any updates on this situation? Doesn't matter now--I have to act now and do some shoping!

Crowbar
Nothing yet, I just messaged the rep last night so gotta give him some time. I'll update as soon as I hear something.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Any Updates?? When I ran my M-drol i start first three days at 10/20/20 but the first three days were ten then ramped up 20. . . you should be seeing gains almost every day after the first week. . . . i was looking through the posts and i didn't see where you bought yours at. if you go to MaxMuscle.com you should be able to find some that. . . is where i got mine at it was GREAT!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
52897 JUN 2012--that's my batch. Haven't used any though, but would REALLY like to know the situation before using this batch in about 8 wweks. I went ahead and stocked up on some other brands (2 0f them), but I'd like to know if I'm OK to use the CEL or if I should just start with another brand.

Crowbar

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
if you got an infraction, it would come in the form of a PM...which lists which moderator did it and the reason. you could PM that mod back asking why.
and you can always appeal an infraction to one of the admins or board owner here.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
52897 JUN 2012--that's my batch. Haven't used any though, but would REALLY like to know the situation before using this batch in about 8 wweks. I went ahead and stocked up on some other brands (2 0f them), but I'd like to know if I'm OK to use the CEL or if I should just start with another brand.

Crowbar
I have this same batch, and looking for clarity on the situation before buying sum back up SD from another manf.

kkcinc

Awards
I'm new here, but I'm winding down a very nice x-tren/m-drol cycle. Almost all workouts from day 2 on have been GREAT except for cardio. Cardio has killed the back pump. Taurine helps. My question is; Is it O.K./safe to use AX Advanced PCT in conjunction with Novedex XT since I have both on hand? I'll be running clomid with whatever one I choose. Also was gonna throw in some tribulus terrestris and yohimbe. Don't want to explode my liver though. Any thoughts?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I'm new here, but I'm winding down a very nice x-tren/m-drol cycle. Almost all workouts from day 2 on have been GREAT except for cardio. Cardio has killed the back pump. Taurine helps. My question is; Is it O.K./safe to use AX Advanced PCT in conjunction with Novedex XT since I have both on hand? I'll be running clomid with whatever one I choose. Also was gonna throw in some tribulus terrestris and yohimbe. Don't want to explode my liver though. Any thoughts?
Please post batch# and exp. date

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just use the Clomid and maybe the AX aPCT dosed lower if you want...I'd stay away from stims in PCT because they will raise cortisol levels.

....Also i doubt u will need Trib with the Clomid

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I think is funny is that you didn't even read the infraction because if you did you would realize it was for trying to SELL it in the auction which then would maybe give you a hint to read the auction rules.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
No this thread is pretty much about our concerns with the amount of people claiming that theres a bunk batch of Cel's Mdrol floating around out there, and as sum of us have spent a great deal of money on products for the future, we would like a lil clarity on the situation besides just this response.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys wondering if you could help me out? I have a bottle of M-Drol which is batch number 52897 JUN2012, I'm on day 12 today and I'm getting nothing as of now. I started with 1 cap for 5 days, then 2 caps for 5 days and today will be my second day at 3 caps. I was pumped to start this cycle after all I've heard of S drol clones but I'm extrememly dissapointed now. So yeah, my question: Is this possibly a bad batch? I was actually planning on stocking up on P-Plex and M-Drol because it never entered my thoughts that this product would not work but now I'm not sure I should. I've responded to other phera's very well but I've never tried CEL's. Any response would be greatly appreciated!
I can assure you that there is not a bad batch of M-Drol. See my detailed reply throughout this post.

Not everyone responds the same to different compounds. It may just simply be that you dont do well with SD or its clones.

I am the last to blash CEL... When I use clones I use them all the time. But how come these issues have popped up with people not feeling anything.

I know u guys test the raws and test the caps but something seems off due to the issue with nonresponse to the compound.

But that being said there are TONS of great reviews on mdrol plus all the other ph/ds you guys offer.

We are just brining to light concerns we have from our experience with your mdrol.
Everyone has every right to ask questions. Fact is though that not everyone responds the same to every compound. All that we as a company can do is provide a top quality product at a cost effective price. We cannot make it work for everyone that uses it as there are many other factors that play into that - diet, training, previous ph usage, etc.

Any update on this issue other than a CEL rep saying it can't be so? I just ordered some M-drol along with an order. It just seems that this issue is coming up WAY to often to be mere coincidence, or non-responders, etc.

Crowbar
This issue hasnt come up very often at all. Batches are literally thousands of bottles of product. There is no item available that everyone responds to. And just because someone doesnt respond to something doesnt make it a bad batch.

I just got mine today: batch # 52897, JUN 2012. Could there be inconsistency in the raw material batches? I don't know how the sourcing and testing procedures work, I'm just throwing ideas out here.

That's the frustrating thing: with little response from CEL we're all left guesing as to what's going on. I do understand to some degree their position; they don't want to respond and potentially legitimize what they probably see as a non-issue. However, this has become FAR to common an experience with CEL's M-drol to be mere coincidence or people's imagination.

Crowbar
The way our inventory is tested is that we send the raw materials off for quality testing before the batch is encapsulated. We test every kilo of raws, so there is no way that a bad kg slips through.

Then we send random bottles from a finished batch to a SEPERATE facility so that the finished goods are tested again for correct mg per cap and quality.

That puts each batch tested by two different facilities to ensure proper quality and correct mg per cap.

As far as your insinuation, not everyone responds to particular compounds. There is a huge amount of feedback on M-drol where people respond incredibly well.

And my lack of response isnt that it is a non-issue; I actually work for the company, so I dont necessarily check the forums everyday if I am too busy. One of the reps alerted me to this thread, so here I am responding. Also, being that I handle most of the incoming customer service emails, I will also point out that we have had zero emails of problems from customers with this batch.

Hope that clarifies some things.

No this thread is pretty much about our concerns with the amount of people claiming that theres a bunk batch of Cel's Mdrol floating around out there, and as sum of us have spent a great deal of money on products for the future, we would like a lil clarity on the situation besides just this response.
This isnt the first time that people have claimed there was a bad batch of something. Not everyone responds differently to the same compounds and there can be a variety of things that determine individual response to any product.

Our testing procedure is to test the raws for quality before they are encapsulated, then have a seperate facility test them for quality and correct mg per cap after encapsulation.

That makes the batches be tested by two different facilities. That is way above and beyond what most companies do.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And just to reassure everyone, here is a copy of the independent quality test for the batch in question.

Attachments

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
And just to reassure everyone, here is a copy of the independent quality test for the batch in question.
not trying to question the purity or effectiveness of mdrol but is there a difference between the a and b isomer?says that its a mix of both in the lab test.just curious.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not trying to question the purity or effectiveness of mdrol but is there a difference between the a and b isomer?says that its a mix of both in the lab test.just curious.
It has been widely discussed that there are different ways to label SD clones. It has been confirmed by numerous people such as PA, AX, etc that the way we label ours is an acceptable name.

As for the lab assay, they identify it that way based off the way that label ours.

The product is pure, and thats that. I dont know what else people expect out of a company other than to test the raws beforehand and then to have the finished product tested at a different place.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
It has been widely discussed that there are different ways to label SD clones. It has been confirmed by numerous people such as PA, AX, etc that the way we label ours is an acceptable name.

As for the lab assay, they identify it that way based off the way that label ours.

The product is pure, and thats that. I dont know what else people expect out of a company other than to test the raws beforehand and then to have the finished product tested at a different place.
again i wasnt "questioning" the purity just wanting to know what was the difference.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
again i wasnt "questioning" the purity just wanting to know what was the difference.
I know, that was perfectly valid. Sorry, that last part of that reply wasnt directed specifically at you, it was just a general statement.

From my end, it is very frustrating that we as a company go so far with our quality testing and things like this come up and we get questioned, whereas there are other companies that do virtually no testing and no one ever seems to question them at all.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I know, that was perfectly valid. Sorry, that last part of that reply wasnt directed specifically at you, it was just a general statement.

From my end, it is very frustrating that we as a company go so far with our quality testing and things like this come up and we get questioned, whereas there are other companies that do virtually no testing and no one ever seems to question them at all.
Thanks for taking time out of the day to address our concerns... I have a lot of respect for the way you guys opperate. For all the reasons you stated above is why I only trust CEL clones and wish more companies would do the same. Thank you for all you and your company does.

A valid point was raised above... I havent done much research but is there a difference between the different isomers?

shreddersteve

Awards
Let me say this. I'm new here and I am in no way associated with CEL at all. I ran a cycle of M-Drol Lot 52897 end of July-mid August weeks 10-20-30. Gained 12lbs (kept 6 so far) I consider that great results for an OTC. Had bad back pumps and acne the last week but it was legit for sure.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking time out of the day to address our concerns... I have a lot of respect for the way you guys opperate. For all the reasons you stated above is why I only trust CEL clones and wish more companies would do the same. Thank you for all you and your company does.

A valid point was raised above... I havent done much research but is there a difference between the different isomers?
If there is even a slight amount of a different isomer, its going to be listed like that.

I appreciate the kind words. It is frustrating for us as a company because anyone can literally post anything on a forum and get BS rumors started. That is not to say that that is what happened here. It may simply be that he doesnt respond to M-Drol. But that in itself does not make a batch bad.

When raw materials are tested by one place before encapsulation, then by a second place after being encapsulated for quality (again) and correct mg per cap, there is very little to no margin of error there.

Let me say this. I'm new here and I am in no way associated with CEL at all. I ran a cycle of M-Drol Lot 52897 end of July-mid August weeks 10-20-30. Gained 12lbs (kept 6 so far) I consider that great results for an OTC. Had bad back pumps and acne the last week but it was legit for sure.
Thank you for posting your progress with that. As for keeping 6 of 12, your PCT may need some tweaking for future cycles. You are always welcome to pm or email me and I can help you with that.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
What I think is funny is that you didn't even read the infraction because if you did you would realize it was for trying to SELL it in the auction which then would maybe give you a hint to read the auction rules.
Ok I totally understand that but under where it says the reason for the infraction is one of my posts from this thread so that is where I was confused.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Thank you to the CEL rep for posting all that info. In the beginning I said maybe I'm just a non-responder to super clones and people said they've never heard of such a thing. I'm not to concerned and I still would and will be trying your P-Plex. I gave the M-Drol caps to my buddy so hopefully he responds and he can have a good time!! Again, I appreciate the response!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If there is even a slight amount of a different isomer, its going to be listed like that.

I appreciate the kind words. It is frustrating for us as a company because anyone can literally post anything on a forum and get BS rumors started. That is not to say that that is what happened here. It may simply be that he doesnt respond to M-Drol. But that in itself does not make a batch bad.

When raw materials are tested by one place before encapsulation, then by a second place after being encapsulated for quality (again) and correct mg per cap, there is very little to no margin of error there.
The kind words are well deserved, you guys have quaility products and always around when questions come up.

It is just hard for me to believe he is a non-responder but anything is possible. As for my experience with this lot, it hard to say because it was stack with your PPlex... and I didnt see the explosive gains right away and back pumps that I saw with my orginal runs with SD from Designer Supplements. But I guess the experience can change due to me using more aas since my orginal SD runs.

Thanks again for your help and the info!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you to the CEL rep for posting all that info. In the beginning I said maybe I'm just a non-responder to super clones and people said they've never heard of such a thing. I'm not to concerned and I still would and will be trying your P-Plex. I gave the M-Drol caps to my buddy so hopefully he responds and he can have a good time!! Again, I appreciate the response!
Hopefully your friend will respond to the product.

As for being a non-responder, there are non-responders to everything, even prescription medications. It is rare, especially with SD and its clones, but definatley possible. I am a non-responder to the original 1AD which is almost unheard of.

As I said, we test all of our raws and the finished product to make sure that our quality is what it is supposed to be.

The kind words are well deserved, you guys have quaility products and always around when questions come up.

It is just hard for me to believe he is a non-responder but anything is possible. As for my experience with this lot, it hard to say because it was stack with your PPlex... and I didnt see the explosive gains right away and back pumps that I saw with my orginal runs with SD from Designer Supplements. But I guess the experience can change due to me using more aas since my orginal SD runs.

Thanks again for your help and the info!
Experience can change from one cycle to the next. Even with me, I love P-Plex, but depending on SLIGHT diet variances, it can be a completely different experience for me.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
have this batch also. anymore feedback from users?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
how was strength btw?