Suggestions for second cycle

morbo

Awards
Ok guys well first of all i want to thank everyone because you all are very helpful...Ok well i just finished my first ph cycle around july i did a six week cycle of hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and PCT inhibit e and CEL PCT assist. I have to say that i got really good results and i am very excited about doing another cycle. I really want to stay away from prescription PCT (that was the reason i choosed Hdrol), but i see that there are other products from CEL and was wondering if they are mild and as good as Hdrol. I would like to know what second cycle products you guys took or should i just run another hdrol cycle..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Epistane would be a good choice too IMO.

morbo

Awards
Well with Hdrol i experience a small increase in muscle mass and loss of bf and that is what I am looking for. I am pretty short 5'7" and already weight 170 lbs and maybe a couple of pounds more would be fine but not much. So you suggest these cuz they are also mild and I wouldnt need nolva or formestene? I really want to stay away from those things if you know what i mean.

morbo

Awards
Darkhalf. have you used epistane and how were ur results, dosage and your PCT. How did you like it?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Darkhalf. have you used epistane and how were ur results, dosage and your PCT. How did you like it?
Check out my epi log - i'm finishing it up now. Link is in my sig.