M-drol H-drol bridge

M

mr3000

Awards
Hi guys, I'm thinking of running a 10/20/20 M-drol cycle bridged with H-drol at 50/75/75/100/100/100. I've taken H-drol before and used alot of different pro-hormones(andros) before they were banned years ago. My PCT will be ATD(what dose would be ok?...50 or 75) along with CEL PCT assist, and maybe a low dose of dhea. CEL Cycle assist will be taken during cycle. Milk thisle and stinging nettle extract will be taken during and after.

Sound ok?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol takes 2 to 2.5 weeks to kick in so not the best idea.
Any reason why hdrol? Have u run mdrol by itself?

Also u need a SERM for mdrol, OTC AI isn't enough.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I'm thinking of running a 10/20/20 M-drol cycle bridged with H-drol at 50/75/75/100/100/100. I've taken H-drol before and used alot of different pro-hormones(andros) before they were banned years ago. My PCT will be ATD(what dose would be ok?...50 or 75) along with CEL PCT assist, and maybe a low dose of dhea. CEL Cycle assist will be taken during cycle. Milk thisle and stinging nettle extract will be taken during and after.

Sound ok?
those are fairly low doses of mdrol, which is good.
I personally would do mdrol 10/20/20
hdrol 50/50/50/75...etc
i would not want my hdrol and mdrol doeses to be both high at the same time, but right when the mdrol is taken out, i would bump the hdrol to 75, right away. and as alreay stated, i too would recommend a SERM. either clomid or nolva, go with clomid 100 for a couple of days then 50/50/50. run the cycle assist during and after, dump the ATD, let the SERM do it's job. if ATD does not effect your libido, or you don't care, then run it after the SERM is done to prevent rebound that might occur. notice i say "might" occur

M

mr3000

Awards
Im choosing H-drol because I still have like 5 bottles in the cabinet! I havent ran M-drol by itself yet, I've looked around on many forums and some people say you need a serm and others say its overkill and that something like ATD will do the job perfectly.....I'm kind of leaning with that theory, BUT I'm open to all ideas. Thanks!

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol needs a serm... Period. You can get away without it but it's not worth the risk. You can live without health insurance but it really sucks if u have a problem, see my point? Plus lots of rebound gyno is assoc with mdrol. When you run your pct if u use nolva consider starting the AI wk 3 and running it past the serm by a few wks tapering the dose.

I might consider just running mdrol without anything. It is powerful enough on it own for a first run of 3-4 wks. Then when u know how u react to it run it with hdrol.

M

mr3000

Awards
Ok thanks guys, so at what dose should the Nolva be ran at and for how long?

S

SacTownRob

Awards
What lennoxchi recommends is the doseage I ran and it worked fine!

N

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the mdrol at 40 for the first 2-3 days, then 20 for 4 weeks. I'd add in PCT Assist either day 1 or the beginning of week 3, depending on who/what you believe.

M

Mikey9305

Awards
I myself have used M Drol before
And I would reccomend using it by itself considereing it's a harsh compound.
But thenother reason being I saw amazing results from it by itself
I also believe that having a SERM is not neccesary with M Drol alone especially at the low dose your planning on taking.

Try i-Force Reversitol.
Cycle assist
A good natty test booster and creatine
And hit the gym even harder when your on PCT if your serious about keeping those gains you made

My results
Before: 170
After 30 days:187
After PCT: 184.6

M

mr3000

Awards
Hi guys, I had another quick question regarding m-drol, how long should be between cycles, same amount of time as I'm on?

Thanks

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established

Sound ok?
Yeah, I would definitely go with a SERM on this one, or a ton of 6-oxo or one of its clones. I've ran several h-drol cycles and didn't see any signs of gyno when using nolva and 6-oxo as post cycle therapy. Also, just to add my 2 cents, I definitely noticed a vast difference when comparing CEL's h-drol with that of Fast Action. I think CEL has definitely proven itself to be a legit company.

D

dadamsuk

Awards
Hi guys,

i'm in my second week of Mdrol cycle and after quite a lot of research my plan looked something like this

On Cycle:

week 1 - m-drol - 10mg per day
AD - cycle assist
multi-vitamins + milk thistle

week 2 - m-drol - 20 mg per day
AD - cycle assist
multi-vitamins

week 3 - m-drol - 20 mg per day
cycle assist
multi-vitamins

week 4 - m-drol - 20 mg per day
AD - cycle assist
multi-vitamins

PCT:

week 1 - nolvadex - 30mg per day
liver-milk - recommended dose
Tauro Test - recommended dose
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

week 2 - nolvadex - 20mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

week 3 - nolvadex - 10mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

week 4 - nolvadex - 10mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

My diet is good and im training well - however, i am slightly concerned that my pct cycle isnt long enough and also whether i need to get myself an AI? i was under the impression that the combination of nolva with tauro test would work ok?

any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated

thanks

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

i'm in my second week of Mdrol cycle and after quite a lot of research my plan looked something like this

On Cycle:

week 1 - m-drol - 10mg per day
AD - cycle assist
multi-vitamins + milk thistle

week 2 - m-drol - 20 mg per day
AD - cycle assist
multi-vitamins

week 3 - m-drol - 20 mg per day
cycle assist
multi-vitamins

week 4 - m-drol - 20 mg per day
AD - cycle assist
multi-vitamins

PCT:

week 1 - nolvadex - 30mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

week 2 - nolvadex - 20mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

week 3 - nolvadex - 10mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

week 4 - nolvadex - 10mg per day
Multi-vitamins
Shredabull

My diet is good and im training well - however, i am slightly concerned that my pct cycle isnt long enough and also whether i need to get myself an AI? i was under the impression that the combination of nolva with tauro test would work ok?

any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Cycle looks good. Never heard of tauro test. You could pick up an AI, like inhibit-e. And include it from week 2 - 4 at 1 cap - 2 caps a day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Duality29 Supplements 3
onlyhalfnatty Cycle Logs 20
onlyhalfnatty Anabolics 47
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 32
K Cycle Logs 13