Critique my hdrol stack!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Basically I'm going to run HDrol as a stand alone for a cut.

Going to be 4 weeks:

50/75/75/100

During Cycle:
Fat "burners" (iSatori's MXLS7 or Gaspari's Cytolean v2, I'll make my final call soon; might just do an ECA)
Cycle Assist along with staples (multi, fish, protein, ect)
(2 week "pre load", then as per label)

Post Cycle:
PCT Assist
Reversitrol
Nitro T3
(all as per label)

Any suggestions? I was considering dropping the HD dose down and adding in Xtren. Maybe stack with MMv2 (LG Sciences). Also, if I ran with an ECA stack, how concerned should I be about blood pressure?

Any and all comments welcome!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically I'm going to run HDrol as a stand alone for a cut.

Going to be 4 weeks:

50/75/75/100

During Cycle:
Fat "burners" (iSatori's MXLS7 or Gaspari's Cytolean v2, I'll make my final call soon; might just do an ECA)
Cycle Assist along with staples (multi, fish, protein, ect)
(2 week "pre load", then as per label)

Post Cycle:
PCT Assist
Reversitrol
Nitro T3
(all as per label)

Any suggestions? I was considering dropping the HD dose down and adding in Xtren. Maybe stack with MMv2 (LG Sciences). Also, if I ran with an ECA stack, how concerned should I be about blood pressure?

Any and all comments welcome!
I would not go above 75mgs on the Hdrol- It usually only brings more sides.;)
The Xtren or MMv2 would be nice to stack with it but i would NOT suggest using a "fat burner" on cycle.
For PCT i would suggest PCT Assist and Topical Form or Inhibit E

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would not go above 75mgs on the Hdrol- It usually only brings more sides.;)
The Xtren or MMv2 would be nice to stack with it but i would NOT suggest using a "fat burner" on cycle.
For PCT i would suggest PCT Assist and Topical Form or Inhibit E
x2 !!!!

if i was trying to cut, i would use the fat burner before hand, then run the hdrol for 50/50/75/75/(75). i mean if you are preloading the cycle assist two weeks before hdrol run, then do the fat burner then. cycle assist does pretty good for my BP. I had my BP taken at a doctor about 6 months before i ever started ph's. Then had it checked mid cycle pplex/estane/etc. and it was within a couple digits of the original.