Bad skin rash from Supress C

AFOX

Awards
I used both Formestane and Supress C in my PCT, and every once in a while I would get a small rash. A few days ago I was at the end of my Supress C, and I got a really bad red bumpy rash on my inner thighs. It is 4 days later, and it is not going away, and it itches like hell. I guess I had some kind of allergic reaction. Has anyone else had this happen?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've had some irritation pop up at the front delt/top corner of my pec that is due to the Form.

I just started staying away from that area and it seems to have gone away. Mine didn't itch so much as burned a bit.

AFOX

Awards
I had a couple of red batches before this happened too, on my inner arms, but it went away after one day. These are not like those at all, they are bright red bumpy, itchy patches on my inner thighs, that are very itchy and I have had it for 6 days now. It has to be an allergic reaction, which is weird because I had used this stuff for almost a month before this happened.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
try the tops of your feet, good place to apply. Ive applied formestane to tops of feet/inner thigh/inner arms/stomach/and inner chest and i have also applied suppress c to lower stomach, and inner chest. and ive had none of these problems.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Try to mix it up a bit. You may have some allergic reaction to the carrier in that location, orrr its just cause you keep putting it in the same areas. Some people are more sensitive than others.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try to mix it up a bit. You may have some allergic reaction to the carrier in that location, orrr its just cause you keep putting it in the same areas. Some people are more sensitive than others.
yeah i would also recommend cleaning the area real good, and moving on to a different location.

oh and sometimes when i get an allergic reaction to something, my skin rashes in certain spots, so i use benydyl? or however you spell it.

AFOX

Awards
I tried moving to different locations, and the same bumpy rash started poping up there( inner arms and tops of feet), so I had to stop use of this product. I had no problems until the last week, and I guess my body developed an allergic reaction. I'm just glad it is in areas you cant see well. 8 days later and my inner thighs look like I had a chemical burn on them. Bright red, with evn a little purple in the middle. I'm taking allergy medicine and putting a anti itch creme on it, but it just won't go away.

akdude

Awards
I found this thread during a search of this issue. A friend of mine had a bad reaction to Formestane, Rash, and bumps, and stomach problems. He stopped taking it and weeks later it finally cleared up.

Recently he tried Suppress C on the tops of his feet and had the same reaction after just two days, and started getting stomach cramps again. Needless to say he doesn't use it anymore.

I've used both with no problems at all, I guess being a trans-dermal it penetrates your skin and makes whatever reaction you're going to have worse.

akdude

Awards
I thought I would follow up, my buddy who recently tried Suppress C put it on the tops of his feet for two days. After that, they blisterted up and bled, and took a couple weeks to start clearing up. He also got stomach cramps from it.

I guess he is allergic to the carrier. I have no problem with either of the tropicals after applying them to the same places for days on end.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I would follow up, my buddy who recently tried Suppress C put it on the tops of his feet for two days. After that, they blisterted up and bled, and took a couple weeks to start clearing up. He also got stomach cramps from it.

I guess he is allergic to the carrier. I have no problem with either of the tropicals after applying them to the same places for days on end.
that would definitely classify as an allergic reaction:eek1: I've never heard of anyone having that bad of a reaction

bboyflash

Awards
Ya i was fine for a month, then week 5 came around and i got a rash every where that i put it even thou i switched up the places every couple a days a had a rash for 2 weeks straight now is finally gone...idk wat it was

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with formestane, first time I used it no problem for first 2 weeks, then 3rd week I got a burning on my thighs and a dry rash. Keeps happening if I use it now