EQ-Plex and MMV2

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone here have any opinions on stacking EQ-Plex and MMv2 (LG Sci) for a somewhat long summer non-methly cutting cycle (with proper diet and fat burners of course)?

Mr.50

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
besides slight aromatization why would you say that?

Depending on who you ask, they say there might be some wet gains associated with it. Personally I feel that almost any compound would be amazing to cut on, though some would be better htan others.

EQ Plex would be a good cutter, but if it was me i'd run hdrol instead for that purpose.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
"Bold" which is the compound in question will yield lean mass goals over a longer period of time that are more "permanent". Diet will dictate whether you cut from a steroid or not.

50, if you are going to use Bold to it's full potential you need to be doing a cycle that will be 6+total weeks with 8 as the best number.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50 mmv2 great for cutting imo eq plex is too expensive to be run properly or for the length of time you need it when I run real eq i like it for min 12 weeks. When 1,4ad was avail in bulk i loved it but you need alot. if you want non-methyl I would use cel's xtren along with mmv2 i've used mmv2 and a tren product with great success

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
50 mmv2 great for cutting imo eq plex is too expensive to be run properly or for the length of time you need it when I run real eq i like it for min 12 weeks. When 1,4ad was avail in bulk i loved it but you need alot. if you want non-methyl I would use cel's xtren along with mmv2 i've used mmv2 and a tren product with great success

Hey guys thanks for all the responses. At this point I have started the EQ-Plex at 800mgs per day and plan to run it for 8 weeks. At some point in time I plan to add MMv2 or wait till I have 4 weeks left and add in Epi at 30mgs per day. Of course all of this may be too much if my results from the EQ-Plex are good enough for maintaining lbm on this summer length cut.

Mr.50

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for all the responses. At this point I have started the EQ-Plex at 800mgs per day and plan to run it for 8 weeks. At some point in time I plan to add MMv2 or wait till I have 4 weeks left and add in Epi at 30mgs per day. Of course all of this may be too much if my results from the EQ-Plex are good enough for maintaining lbm on this summer length cut.

Mr.50

Goodluck.

Let us know if you have any questions. I just finished a eqplex/estane stack myself which leaned me out a ton and added some decent mass as well. It was great.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck.

Let us know if you have any questions. I just finished a eqplex/estane stack myself which leaned me out a ton and added some decent mass as well. It was great.
Ah thats good to hear Nick......hope it goes the same way for me

Mr.50