pplex/estane/formestane/supressC/cycleassist LOG

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm going to be logging my cycle here, and hopefully have some followers... Today (5/26/09) is not my first day but is my first day of cycle assist which I am pre-loading until the cycle starts on Sunday (5/31/09) I will post pics, measurements, and some videos of me, and hopefully gain some SIZE!!!!

Background: Did a cycle of hdrol/cycle assist/pct assist with an OTC PCT in December/January. It has been at least 16 weeks since pct was over. So I'm sure I'm ready to get going.

Goals: I would like to get from 225lbs (starting weight), to 230lbs (after PCT). I think that with a five week cycle I can get 5 pounds hopefully, probably much more. I would like to put about a half inch on all measurements, which would only be a .1 gain every week. Not too worried about strength gain, I'm already pretty strong, and I'm going to be doing higher reps, so it wont really matter that much.

The plan:
pplex 20/30/30/40
estane 0/20/30/30/40
formestane 0/50/50/50/50/50/75/75/50...25...
nolva 0/0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10...
supress c 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/100/50/50
cycle assist 5 days before start, during whole cycle, then 5 days after. I plan on getting some PCT assist also, loved the product last go around, but I want to do it after PCT is over, I think it could be pretty beneficial for me that way. To be a little more specific, both pplex/estane will be like this: day 1-4 20mg, day 5-19 30mg, 19-28 40mg and of course estane will start one week after first pplex taken. The whole "on" period will last 35 days.

Other supps: I don't really plan on using much else, I have a stock pile of stuff though, I have a little bit of Jacked that I will prob run the first week, just to jump start it. Other then that, I have some pure CEE that I might run during the cycle, or during PCT. I have a couple intravol sample packs that I like to use on leg days. Plus I have some MRI WAR that I might use during PCT.
Oh, and taurine will be at ~4grams a day, added potassium, and fish oil, and plenty of flax seed.

Diet: Right now I would say my diet is almost spot on, I get roughly 350-365grams of protein a day and plenty of good fats.
I cycle carbs like this:
Mon: low
Tue: med
Wed: high
Thur: low
Fri: med
Sat med/high
Sun high
It seems to work out really well and been doing it off and on for years.
When the cycle starts I'm going to be upping my portions of chicken, fish, red meat, and egg whites so I can get to 400grams of protein a day. I only take 75-100grams of protein from whey, so that leaves a good 250-300 from food.

Workout: Granted I just changed up my workout split a little bit this week, but it will work out wonderfully.
Mon: DAY 1 (Chest/Tri's)
Tue: DAY 2 (Back/Bi's)
Wed: OFF (cardio/abs/bullshit)
Thur: DAY 3 (LEGS)
Fri: DAY 4 (Shoulder/traps)
Sat: REPEAT
Sun: OFF
Basically I work one body part twice a week and everything else once, but the repeating day every week is the next body part in the list. Me and the guy I workout with have been doing that for a while now and it works out really well.
Oh and on the saturday workout where we repeat the monday workout, we focus on lagging muscle groups, doing alot of upper chest, or traps, etc.
The reps are focused at 11, with rest/pause on sets until I reach 11. Usually like to stick to around 15 sets per bodypart including warm ups, but sometimes not including warm ups.

You will get the picture once I get through a couple workouts.

Measurements:
Bicep flexed: 16.9 usually taken before a workout, after workout seems 17inch.
forearm straight out: 13.3
thigh standing up: 27.1
calves relaxed: 17.4
chest sitting down: 48.3
neck 16.3
waist: 35

so goals would be: bicep ~17.5 inch, forearm ~14, thigh ~27.5, calves ~18, chest ~49, neck ~16.5, waist doesn't matter to me.

I'll go ahead and throw up some starting pictures I got now, I'll take more during the week, and follow up with a before video also. Feel free to question or comment.

Oh and i apologize for the quality, the forum made me crop them to fit size requirements.

Attachments

Last edited:

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Looking forward to some ridiculous results...

Mars1107

subbed

i definately want to know if p-plex is worth pulsing.

Im doing E-stane, T-form,Supress-C, plus the other essentials, soon.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subbed

i definately want to know if p-plex is worth pulsing.

Im doing E-stane, T-form,Supress-C, plus the other essentials, soon.
ive seen other logs of the stack similar to mine, that is how the whole plan started, and i have to say people like the stack, don't know about pulsing it though, imo.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So today is the fourth day running cycle assist, feel good, but I did before too lol.

I went ahead and started kind of pre-loading jacked and CEE, since I only have a little bit of jacked, I thought I might just go ahead and start running it. I only took one scoop of jacked, and about 1.5 grams of CEE and the pumps I had during leg day were ****ing insane. I don't know if my body is just ready for the cycle or what, but if I'm getting some good workouts while taking creatine, my workouts during the cycle are going to be insane.

Last edited:
Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
weight 223 two days before start

So i woke up at 223, I would say that would be a good starting weight.

I went ahead and shot a clip of me doing some "posing" outside today. Thought I would get the shot in natural light, to hopefully show you guys the progress.

yeah don't laugh at me, I don't really do "poses". LOL

YouTube - P5290002

i don't know if i did it right, but it shows up for me.....

Last edited:
CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following along and seeing your results.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm following. Interesting looking cycle. Very similar to some stuff I'm considering down the road. I've got 2 bottles of E-stane in my supp cabinet; we'll see what else I pick up between now and the cycle in August. :D

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 1

DAY 1:
pplex: 10mg 9am, 10mg 5pm
cee: 2grams
cycle assist: serving at 12pm, serving at 11:30pm
taurine: 3grams

Alright so today is almost over and it is day one. I plan on trying to report on all pros and cons of the cycle to be as non-favorable as I can be. I also got some other info I left out on the original post.

It was the typical first day, nothing really to report. It is an off day for me, I decided to make the first day an off day just for that reason, because nothing really happens on the first day. Tomorrow I will do Back and Bi's.

I did notice I had a slight headache about 45 after taking pplex, probably totally non-related, but I thought I would still log it.

Other then that I feel pretty good, still have some slight pain in my left knee/below the knee. Kind of started when I started taken cycle assist, but still probably non-related.

I forgot to mention I have had some pain in my shoulder for a good month now, has gone down severely since the original accident (I was doing dips with two 45lb plates and leaned a little two far forward and went to far down on one of the last reps.) The injury only limits my press movements for some reason, all rotator cuff/shoulder exercises are performed pain free. I use to have pain on bench press but that has gone away, now I only have pain on military press. It might limit me a little bit on my shoulder workouts, but I will log how I feel during cycle. The only other problem I have is some slight elbow pain, but doesn't really effect any exercises besides standing barbell curls. So I will log that as well.

Oh and I forgot to mention, that I try to do at least an hour of cardio a week. Usually done on a stationary bike. It is always split up into different slots, usually like 25mins on my off day, and then 15-20 minutes here and there.

Alright well hopefully tomorrow will have more to report, day two!!!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 2

DAY 2:
cee: ~3grams
jacked: 1 scoop
cycle assist: serving at 3pm, serving at 11:30pm
taurine: ~4grams
potassium tablet: 99mg
had about 10 fish oil gels throughout the day, and plenty of flax seed in meals with EVOO.

Day two went pretty good. I noticed on my way to the gym that I "felt strong" and I was ready to lift. I feel like this sometimes, so it could be anything. I did notice a couple things during the workout though. Usually during my workouts I don't really start to get a "pump" until about halfway through my workout. Today I seemed to get a "pump" within the first exercise. I also looked a little more full, but that can be from a ton of food yesterday, etc.

I did notice what I noticed from hdrol early on, in that I felt like I could keep going and keep lifting a million pounds at a time, but my body wasn't exactly at that point yet. So when the strength starts to catch up to the strong mindset, watch out gains.

no real sides to speak of today, elbow felt fine, knee hurt a little, didn't really use the shoulder, and only had a slight headache before workout, but came and went within 5 minutes.

workout was good, still figuring out weights for 11 reps, should be good to go next week. RP= rest pause set

alternating row machine each handle 135x11 warmup 205x11,11 225x11
close v bar pulldown 200x11 220x11,9
wide chinup style pulldown 160x11,11,11
bar rows smith machine 195x11,11,11,11
facing bench incline alt curls, forgot weight and reps, i think 35x10,8,9,9RP10
spider concentration curls 25x11,11 30x10
olympic bar curl 100x11,9RP11,8RP10
seated alt concentration curls 30x11 35x11,9
assisted pullups 110x9,5,5

tomorrow is legs, should be fun.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 3

DAY 3:
cee: ~4grams
cycle assist: serving at 11:30am, serving at 11:50pm
fish oil: 6 grams

Had a good day today. I noticed that I felt a little bit "fuller" in my clothes, it has to be too early to feel 20mg of pplex, but I did feel like my shirts were a little bit tighter. I also noticed that I'm not pissing as much as I used to. I usually come home from a workout and have to piss like a race horse. Now, I don't, I don't know what it is, it doesn't bother me, just thought I would log it.

ok so on to the workout, had a slight headache about mid way through, lasted maybe 2 minutes. The workout was good overall. I felt the stamina that i dont usually have on leg days. For instance, last week i attempted basically the same workout, and only made it through 3 exercises. Today i made it through 4, and was still pretty good. Don't get me wrong, i still pushed pretty hard.

hack squats 270x11 320x11 360x11
leg press machine, not actual leg press 310x11 whole weight stackx11,11
leg extensions 230x11,11 250x11
lying leg curl 170x11 175x11,11
calves standing machine 230 dropset to 190 x10 then 210 dropset to 190 x 10
then calves on leg press 450x15,14,13hold

then i went back about 7 hours later and did
dips body weight x15,15,15,13,9
cardio stationary bike x 15minutes

as far as negatives, i had some real pain in my knee early this morning, went away right before and during workout, then seemed to come back tonight laying in bed. It's weird but whatever.

tomorrow is an OFF day and last day of 20mg.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 4

DAY 4:
pplex: 10mg 9:30am, 10mg 5pm
cycle assist: serving at 11:30am, serving at 11:30pm
fish oil: 5 grams

today was an off day, i still rode the bike for about 10mins and took a walk, did a couple pushups here and there etc.

Felt good today overall, no real headaches, a little bit of back stiffness here and there. I did notice my recovery time is up though. No real pain in my legs from yesterdays workout. I still have that weird pain in my knee...

I can feel the effects of pplex on libido, i'm officially in "want to **** every girl" mode. its pretty bad when i even check out an older lady or a fatty. LOL

Looked a little bit "puffy" today but i ate a ton food today, lots of meat.

tomorrow is shoulders, and first day at 30mg, i think i will take out the jacked tomorrow, depending on how i feel. It has done its job getting me jump started into this cycle, and i have enough left if i need a boost here and there.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Harland, I just wanted to compliment you on your progress in recomp while off cycle. You made some really good progress since the end of you H-drol cycle. IMO your off cycle recomp was much more successful than your on cycle recomp.

Keep it up!!! I will try to check in on this one often for sure. Cause you do keep a pretty detailed log as well.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Harland, I just wanted to compliment you on your progress in recomp while off cycle. You made some really good progress since the end of you H-drol cycle. IMO your off cycle recomp was much more successful than your on cycle recomp.

Keep it up!!! I will try to check in on this one often for sure. Cause you do keep a pretty detailed log as well.
i do want to say that during my hdrol cycle i didn't really eat for a "recomp" i ate like i was trying to gain all out weight. but i did recomp pretty good. Then after pct i started doing a slow cut for about 12 weeks, and then i started what i call "leaning" where i try to gain mass but on a lower cal diet. It seemed to add some cuts here and there.

hopefully this cycle will allow me to add some size.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 5

DAY 5:
pplex: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 12:30pm, 10mg 7pm
cycle assist: serving at 11:30am, serving at 12pm
fish oil: 8 grams

today was pretty good. I decided to keep the jacked in the routine until i start estane. I think that the estane and pplex should keep me going pretty good. I do notice that i sort of have a "pump" all day long, sort of feel that way too.

Workout was good today did shoulders and traps. My shoulder injury bothered me a little bit, but was pretty much a non issue for most exercises.

military press smith machine 135x11 185x11,11 195x8
side plate pinch 20(2 ten lb plates)x11,11,11
machine 90x11 95x11,11
front cable bar two hands 50x11 60x11,11
rear machine 165x11 170x11,11 superset with shrugs machine 270x15 360x15,15
db shrugs 85x11,11 80-65x11 dropset
behind the neck assisted pullups 125x11,10,9

i think i had a minor headache here and there, but nothing major. I haven't had any acne or anything, a few pimples have popped up, but in weird places, like my stomach or my ear. LOL. Little bit of back stiffness, but keeping it in check with taurine and potassium, really a non issue.

tomorrow is chest/tris and weigh in day, i might get some pictures up too.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
picture & weight update

So i woke up this morning and like usual weighed myself. I was kind of shocked at first, because the scale said 230. I didn't know i could gain 5-7 pounds in a week, so i thought most of it was water weight, but when i checked myself in the mirror i was pretty lean.

So i got a couple pics to update with, and the full update will be later tonight.

Attachments

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 6

DAY 6:
pplex: 10mg 9:30am, 10mg 12:45pm, 10mg 6:15pm
cycle assist: serving at 11:30am, serving at 12am
fish oil: 6 grams
This Friday's Weight(Today): 230
Last Friday's weight: 223

Wow today was a good day. Woke up and weighed in at 230 then had an excellent workout. I set a new personal record for bench, felt pretty good about that, and really feel pplex starting to kick in a little. Don't really see any big physical changes yet, but hopefully they come. No real sides to report today, everything was good, no knee pain, it totally disappeared, my shoulder is about 90% and nothing else.

so onto the workout, everything was good, the workout lasted a little bit longer then i wanted it to, but when you workout with someone it usually does. Plus the guy i workout with doesn't want to do supersets yet. did pyramid on opening bench, felt good, put up 285 for 2 reps and tried 315 but couldn't put it up all the way.

Bench press: (pyramid style reps:11,7,5,3,1) 225x11 245x7 255x5 275x3 285x2(PR) 315x0
flat db press: 85'sx8,11,10
incline barbell press 175x8,9,9
flat cable flys:45x11 50x10,10
lying DB skulls 30x11 35x11,10,8-11
rope pushdowns 60x11,11,11
underhand pulldowns wide grip 75x11,11,11
dips bodyweightx15,15,12,12 superset with standing calve raises smith 225x15,15,15,15

feel good, pretty sore after the workout, but still feel recovery is up. Tomorrow is back/bi's and hopefully closer to some gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when you add the form it should enhance effects. it should be noticeable within days of starting-if not sooner. good luck harland.:cheers:

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when you add the form it should enhance effects. it should be noticeable within days of starting-if not sooner. good luck harland.:cheers:
tomorrow is the first day of estane and formestane. I was thinking of going with 25mg of the form for the first couple days, since i will only be taking 20mg of the estane as well, then when estane bumps to 30mg, go to 50mg of formestane. sound good?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tomorrow is the first day of estane and formestane. I was thinking of going with 25mg of the form for the first couple days, since i will only be taking 20mg of the estane as well, then when estane bumps to 30mg, go to 50mg of formestane. sound good?
dosing of t-form varies from person to person, start low like that and see how it goes. i like 2 pumps 2xday on cycle, but you likely wouldn't need to go that high-at least not starting out. one thing to remember, the more form you use the more lean your gains will be but your mass gains won't be as much. it's a trade off. so if you start low and notice bloating or water weight or even estrogen sides you can bump up the form.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dosing of t-form varies from person to person, start low like that and see how it goes. i like 2 pumps 2xday on cycle, but you likely wouldn't need to go that high-at least not starting out. one thing to remember, the more form you use the more lean your gains will be but your mass gains won't be as much. it's a trade off. so if you start low and notice bloating or water weight or even estrogen sides you can bump up the form.
yeah i was going to stick around 50-75mg while on cycle that way i can try to stay on the mass side of things while staying safe :D

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 7

DAY 7:
pplex: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 12:50pm, 10mg 8:00pm
cycle assist: serving at 11:15am, serving at 12am
This Saturday's Weight(Today): 230
Last Saturday's weight: 225

So today was pretty good, I was still 230 when i woke up which is good. I didn't really have any side effects today. I did have a pain in my forearm as i was trying to do 21's but it was all good.

The workout was good today, felt like strength was pretty good, looked a bit fuller in the gym and everything is going smoothly so far.

long bar t-bar row 135x11 160x11 180x11 190x11
lat machine each handle 115x11 135x11 145x11
lat pulldowns 180x11,11,11 superset db curls 50x11,8-11,8-11
underhand barbell row 175x11 185x11,11 superset 21's 75x21 85x21,14/7
preacher curls 30x11,(11),(11) superset hyperextensions holding 45lb plate x11,11,11
rope curls 60x11 75x11 lying upside down curls 60x11 120x8

overall workout was good, definitely felt fatigue at the end of the workout and when i started pushing that limit i stopped because i didn't want to overtrain. I measured my arm after my workout when i got home for laughs and it was almost 17.5 So i know that during a workout my arm is almost 17.5 inches pumped. if i can just get that unpumped.

tomorrow is first day of estane at 20mg spread out, and 25mg of formestane before bed. Hopefully week two brings as many good gains as week one did. :D

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8:
pplex: 10mg 10:30am, 10mg 2:00pm, 10mg 9:00pm
estane: 10mg 10:30am, 5:30pm
formestane: 25mg before bed right foot
cee: ~2.5grams
dicreatine: ~2.5grams
cycle assist: serving at 12:309m, serving at 12am
fish oil: 2 grams

Today was an off day, not much went on today, It was the first day of estane and formestane. I have taken the estane but im taking the formestane before bed. I did notice that i was a little bit more vascular today, i doubt the estane can even take effect in hours, but i did seem more vascular. No real sides or anything to report. I will report anything i notice about the first dose of formestane tomorrow.

I switched to half and half of CEE and dicreatine malate, i decided since im not taking jacked anymore that i would take a mixture of the creatines. If you want a report on Nutraplanets bulk CEE and dicreatine malate, well the CEE mixes easily and tastes bad, and the dicreatine mixes bad, and taste alright.

tomorrow is legs, and ill try to get a video up sometime this week. BRING ON THE MASS!!!!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
formestane update: the first application was a bit sketchy. Just because the pump had to get the solution into it, or whatever. but it dried very quickly, it didn't smell bad, it smelled like orange or citrus.

Didn't notice anything yet. but it was the first day.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9:
pplex: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 12:50pm, 10mg 9:00pm
estane: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 5:00pm
formestane: 25mg before bed, left foot
cycle assist: serving at 11:30m, serving at 11:15am

So today wasn't bad. I think the cycle is going pretty good so far.

I just took my second dose of formestane and it was totally different then the first one. After fooling with the pump for a couple seconds i got a full squirt out, and it was more of a cream/gel then it was a full on liquid, like the first dose. A lot more came out and it had a tiny bit of an alcohol smell, but nothing bad, it still smelled like citrus. I rubbed it in and went and sat in front of a fan. After a couple minutes a sort of wave washed over me, and i don't know how to fully describe it, but i just felt real good, and felt like i was cleansed. Anyway, depending on how i feel tomorrow when i wake up, i might take another dose, that way im taking 50mg a day spread out between morning and night.

Other then that, everything wasn't too bad today. felt a lot fuller in my shirts today, had to throw a couple shirts out because they were too tight on me.

For my workout, it was great and horrible at the same time. All the local schools are out, so the gym was packed with **** weeds. So im waiting for the guy i workout with to show up, so i do a couple dips, and when i realize he probably aint coming, i kind of felt demotivated. So i began my leg workout, and the weights wern't heavy and i wasn't tired or anything, i just didn't want to lift for some reason. I still kept on until i got to my final exercise when i wanted to do some front squats and there were these dumbasses using three ****ing pieces of equipment at a time... ****ing supersetting bench press, barbell curls, and shrugs. So they were using a bench, they only squat rack, and the only squat cage. yeah i was mad, so i decided to try them on the smith machine. i did one set and it sucked, so i gave up on legs, and went to cavles, where i had such a great calve workout that my legs were shaking if i tried to walk on them, so i had to call it a day after that. But on a side note, this weeks repeat day is legs, so i might try to hit them a little bit harder on saturday.

dips BWx15,15,15,14,15
lying leg curl 180x11,11,10
lunges 50lb dbs across the gym and back for three sets, which equaled a little more then 11 reps for each leg.
leg ext 270x11 290x11,11
front squat smith machine 185x11
calves sitting 90x15,15,15
calves standing smith machine 225x15,15,11-15
front of calves machine 60x15,14,15
standing calve machine dropset 150-30x10

overall i give the workout a B- considered the good calve portion and the dips.

I did some cardio about 17-18 minutes a little while ago.

uh tomorrow is shoulders and traps and another day!!!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 10:
pplex: 10mg 9:30am, 10mg 1pm, 10mg 9:00pm
estane: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 5:00pm
formestane: 25mg wake up, left foot, 25mg before bed right foot
cycle assist: serving at 11:30m, serving at 11:45am
fish oil: 7 grams

I went ahead and bumped the formestane dose up to 50mg today, the formestane makes me feel pretty good. I feel clean or something.

Today's workout was great, i can tell everything might be kicking in now, i didn't want to leave the gym. I just wanted to keep working out today, and weights seemed pretty easy.

military press smith machine 135x11,11 185x11 195x11 205x11
machine military press each handle 70x11 90x11 100x11 105x10
db side military presses 50lb db's x11,11,11
upright rows cable 150x11 165x11 180x11
rear delts cable flys 45x11,11,10
shrugs smith 225x15, 275x15 195x11 machine 270x11 reverse smith 225x15
behind the neck assisted pullups 125x11,7 110x10
wide hammer style grip pullups BW x5,1hold
curls 85x15,15,15

i can kind of tell that the formestane making me a little dry/more hard looking. Plus i can tell the estane is doing a little bit in the area of looking vascular. no real sides to report as of right now.

tomorrow is in off day, i might take some pics, bring on the GAINS!!!!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
progress pic update

little progress pic if it lets me upload it, i did it backwards for some reason, next time ill put it in right order. It shows a little growth, still hoping for a lot more.

Attachments

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
measurement update 1/3 of cycle done, day 11

START Bicep flexed: 16.9
NOW Bicep flexed: 17.1875

START forearm straight out: 13.3
NOW forearm straight out 13.5

START thigh standing up: 27.1
NOW thigh standing up: 27.5

START calves relaxed: 17.4
NOW calves relaxed: 17.5

START chest sitting down: 48.3
NOW chest sitting down: 48.5

not too bad for 11 days i guess. I'll probably re measure around day 23

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great results, td formestane is my favorite supp. good luck.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great results, td formestane is my favorite supp. good luck.
im only on my second day of 50mg and i can tell a difference, im holding a lot less water, and im looking pretty hard. Plus ive been sitting in front of a fan after my dose, and that wave you were talking about is good. even for one squirt.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 11:
pplex: 10mg 9:45am, 10mg 2:30pm, 10mg 9:00pm
estane: 10mg 9:45am, 10mg 5:30pm
formestane: 25mg wake up, left foot, 25mg before bed right inner thigh
cycle assist: serving at 1pm, serving at 11:45am

today was an off day, i posted a picture and measurement update earlier... everything is going alright. no sides to report.

tomorrow is chest, and first day of estane 30mg, time to get serious.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont know how you guys haven't noticed that i totally ****ed up the name of this log. LOL

pplex/estane/foremsate/supressC/cycleassist LOG

WTF is foremsate?? LOL

my apologies go out to CEL, im sorry to de-appreciate your products by butchering their names, LOL

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont know how you guys haven't noticed that i totally ****ed up the name of this log. LOL

pplex/estane/foremsate/supressC/cycleassist LOG

WTF is foremsate?? LOL

my apologies go out to CEL, im sorry to de-appreciate your products by butchering their names, LOL
If you pm a mod, I think they can change it for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im only on my second day of 50mg and i can tell a difference, im holding a lot less water, and im looking pretty hard. Plus ive been sitting in front of a fan after my dose, and that wave you were talking about is good. even for one squirt.
haha, the fan thing is a real kick. don't know why everyone doesn't try it.:dunno:

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Harland your Cycle Assist dosing are a little close to you e-stane/pplex dosing ~~try to get about 3.5 hrs between the CA and PH
yeah i know, i was trying to spread them out more, but if i take a dose in the morning around 9, then workout at 1, and i want to try and get at least another dose of pplex or estane in before i go to the gym. So that only leaves mid way between for the cycle assist.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 12:
pplex: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 12:30pm, 10mg 8:00pm
estane: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 3:20pm, 10mg 10pm
formestane: 25mg wake up, left foot, 25mg before bed right foot
black powder: one serving
cycle assist: serving at 11:15pm, serving at 12:15am

Wow today was pretty good. I can notice some more leanness and everything seems to be going fine. The formestane pump is evenly distributed doses and seems to work out well. The pump sticks a tiny bit here and there, but is still fully functional.

i noticed some back stiffness today, but went away with 99mg of potassium and some taurine.

My workout was great, on the way to the gym i felt like i could get out of my truck and pull my truck to the gym with a harness and a rope. The workout went good, felt like could push a little harder and that i needed to push a little bit harder at the same time.

DB bench press 90'sx11 100'sx11 110'sx11 120'sx6
incline smith machine 175x11 195x11,11 205x10
db decline bench 85'sx10,10,9
db flys 45'sx11,11
pec dec 225x10,7
close grip 135x6,9,9
overhead extension bar 95x11,10,10
pressdown 90x11 95x11,11,9-11
rope kickback 30x11 35x11,11
dips BWx9,6,6,6

tomorrow is weigh in, and back/bi's BRING THE GAINS!!!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
quick update

so i woke up today at 235, holding a little bit of water, but still looking kind of lean.

Attachments

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 13:
pplex: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 12:50pm, 10mg 9:15pm
estane: 10mg 9:00am, 10mg 12:50pm, 10mg 9:15pm
formestane: 25mg wake up, left foot, 25mg before bed right thigh
cycle assist: serving at 3pm, serving at 12:30am
This Friday's Weight: 235
Last Friday's Weight: 230

everything seems to be going alright so far, im up 5lbs since last week. No real sides to report, only good gains.

i tried to switch up my dosing today, and the pumps during the workout were too much. So i think im going to full around with in tomorrow and see what i can do.

the workout was great did biceps before back, and although i got a good bicep workout the back part struggled.

sitting curls 45x11,11,9-11
straight bar curls 95x11 105x11,11
lying upside down curls 90x11 105x11 110x11,10
hammer curls 45x11,11,8-11
preacher machine 70x11,11 80x11
underhand rows 195x11 225x11,11
v-bar rows 220x9,8,7
lat machine 115x11 125x11 135x11
wide hammer style pullups BW x1,4,4,4,1

then i did some forearms a couple hours later.

tomorrow is a repeat day, legs. I don't know how hard im going to hit legs, because my calves are still in pain from mondays workout... but ill still go for it.

Last edited:
Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 14:
pplex: 10mg 10:15am, 10mg 4:20pm, 10mg 10:30pm
estane: 10mg 10:15am, 10mg 2:00pm, 10mg 9:00pm
cycle assist: serving at 12:30pm, serving at 1:30am
This Saturday's Weight: 237
Last Satueday's Weight: 230

Today was kind of a weird day of fluctuation. When i woke up i felt like i didn't want to get out of bed, then about 15 minutes later i felt like working out. I waited and then i felt like i wanted to lay back down. Then later in the day around 2 or so i felt ready to workout again. Then later tonight i felt a little lethargic. Plus i woke up pretty dry and lean, then i seemed to bloat up for a while, then get back to a lean state.

Other then that, today wasn't too bad, i got a good workout in and im up 7lbs since last week.

During my workout i felt like going all out, which is kind of crazy for leg day. Plus i kind of set a new personal record, stiff leg deadlifts 315 for 11. Oh and i don't know if a mentioned or not but i got this new thing where i dont use any type of welt belt, hand straps, etc. i just go in and lift.

SLDL 275x11 315x11,7
TRISET SUPERSET lunges DB 60's back and forth three times | weird leg press 360x11 450x11 540x11 | calves 360x11 450x11 540x11
sitting calves 90x15,15,15 115x15,15
reverse calves 65x15,15,15

tomorrow is an off day.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 15:
pplex: 10mg 10:15am, 10mg 6:20pm, 10mg 9:00pm
estane: 10mg 10:15am, 10mg 6:00pm, 10mg 9:00pm
cycle assist: serving at 2pm, serving at 12am
fish oil: 0 grams

today was an off day, i went to universal today, so it kind of made dosing a little bit harder, i carried in some taurine and cycle assist, but left everything else at home.

I felt a little lethargic today before getting to universal. I can't say anything about afterwards because i walked around in 95 degree heat for 5 or so hours.

No real sides so far though, i can't tell if my back is just a little sore from the dead lifts yesterday or if im getting slight back pumps. But mostly all my pains are gone, shoulder, knee, etc. The pain in my right forearm is still there, but hopefully i can get it re-habed, because i want to really hit my forearms hard.

tomorrow is shoulders.