New PH product..... Interested

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much interest would you guys have for a product geared solely for strength, aggression and hardening effects for the summer months ahead?

Just trying to get a head count to see if there is enough interest to warrant the investment.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
So basically a steroid to use during dieting? Like halotestin?

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I'm definitely in... huge fan of your halodrol!:bigok:

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a Clen type product. I`d try it. I love every other product I`ve used from you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much interest would you guys have for a product geared solely for strength, aggression and hardening effects for the summer months ahead?

Just trying to get a head count to see if there is enough interest to warrant the investment.
If anything like Halotestin i'm in

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that definitely makes it more interesting :)
Yep, I personally am one of those people who are in favor of seeing more non-methyl products to choose from. Just makes things more enjoyable as a whole!!

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Non methyl sounds good, how is it on suppression? We want it all here, something mild enough that no support sups are needed, very light pct if any, and still able to produce the results in post #1

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a Clen type product. I`d try it. I love every other product I`ve used from you.
No Beta 2 adrenergic agonist effects per sey(it's not a stim), but it would help nicely with "the cuts".:D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non methyl sounds good, how is it on suppression? We want it all here, something mild enough that no support sups are needed, very light pct if any, and still able to produce the results in post #1
If it's done, it shouldn't be bad on suppression at all( though individuals are indeed individuals). A pct would be recommended(as should be for any hormonal product). A light pct... maybe. I'm not going to make any assumption though.:dunno:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for more details/subed
Hey Anabolik, nice to have you join the fray.:D

Details will be limited for now as this is a product we are currently "considering". Just wanting to get a good idea on if the demand would be there or not.

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
If it's done, it shouldn't be bad on suppression at all( though individuals are indeed individuals). A pct would be recommended(as should be for any hormonal product). A light pct... maybe. I'm not going to make any assumption though.:dunno:
Why not package it with a mild, appropriate pct?

1meand

Awards
Yep, I personally am one of those people who are in favor of seeing more non-methyl products to choose from. Just makes things more enjoyable as a whole!!
Consider me in that hole.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I am in for multiple bottles! Especially if it is non-methy and will boost libido!

Mr.50

L

littlrook

Awards
im down, would this be like mohn in effect perhaps.....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not package it with a mild, appropriate pct?
Because our Cycle Assist and PCT Assist products will feel that whole nicely:reporter:(not enough talk about these products IMO).

And honestly, when it comes to our hormone line-up, keeping it plan and simple is our way to go( and I think that would be a big appeal for this prod).

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because our Cycle Assist and PCT Assist products will feel that whole nicely:reporter:(not enough talk about these products IMO).

And honestly, when it comes to our hormone line-up, keeping it plan and simple is our way to go( and I think that would be a big appeal for this prod).

When you say "New PH product" you mean a completely new compound correct?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say "New PH product" you mean a completely new compound correct?
Depends on how well you know your ph's...Can't say to much on that. The way we plan on bringing it to market will make it a niche and novel idea for sure(trust me:D).

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If this is effective and it's non methyl I'm sure this will be a HUGE hit. I'm not too afraid of suppression as long as the product is effective and doesn't destroy my liver.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. i need to take a year off bulking anyways.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Certainly interesting, I have a lot of friends i could market this too.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
add another to the in box.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly interesting, I have a lot of friends i could market this too.
O'rly.:D My intial thoughts was that a lot of people would like such a product... i know i would.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
The question should be, who wouldn't like to see a ph like that?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im interested! especially if its from CEL im with yall alllllllllll the way.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You knew i was in didnt you....im so in, that i cant find my way out.