EQ-Plex info, would you agree?

Mars1107

Prohormone conclusions: 1,4-andro, as a highly oral active precursor to boldenone, sees its use in many different ways. In terms of real bulking mass it can't hold a candle to testosterone precursors, but its obviously a great way of adding small amounts of quality mass that are easily maintained. Whilst it is low in estrogen aromatisation, it does not exclude the process entirely, also because it is a dione version. The amount of estrogen is considerably lower than that of testosterone precursors which avoids the massive water retention and decreases the odds of estrogen-related side-effects, but still has some estrogenic conversion which makes it visually more gratifying than DHT derivatives like 5AA and 1AD. I think 1,4-andro, if obtained at a decent price, is of most use as a lean mass agent in a stack with a testosterone precursor to illicit very high anabolic reactions and would make up for its lack of androgenic aggresiveness. Or by itself for endurance athletes and multi-sport athletes. In a stack with a nandrolone-precursor it would be a very low androgenic stack, Ideal for those looking for a stack that can still offer quality gains without the addition of androgen-related side-effects like prostate hypertrophy or hair loss. 1,4-andro is in my opinion a very valuable product if it can be obtained from a good source at a good price. The lean mass gain and low side-effect rate, combined with high oral efficacy make this one of the best products to consider in oral doses.

Dosage: 1,4-andro and likewise boldenone posses a double bond between the first and second carbon atom, which can be seen in the structural diagram above. This gives it a natural ability to bypass the liver at a much higher rate than steroid-hormones that do not posses this double bond. Often times steroids are 17-alpha alkalated to make up for low oral efficacy, but that increases the chance of hepa-toxicity. The double bond doesn't. That means dosage between 150 and 300 mg daily are often enough to illicit dramatic results when stacked with another prohormone. For use by itself doses of 500-800 mg should be considered, but this is a very expensive affair. To maintain levels, it should be taken in 3-4 doses per day. There is some use for it transdermally, but the 1-double bond makes it a better candidate for oral delivery.

Would you agree?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
levels, it should be taken in 3-4 doses per day. There is some use for it transdermally, but the 1-double bond makes it a better candidate for oral delivery.

Would you agree?

It has a very long half life I think does it not? If so would 3-4 doses per day be needed that's more like dbol splits? I'm not that chemcially inclined so i could be wrong but would like to know since i am thinking of running it

Also I think i read before it has 15% conversion. Do you guys (CEL) feel this is a little high because at that rate 800mg a day would be 120mg and that would be 840mg week of Bold. I can tell you from experience of myself and many people that is a HIGH dose of EQ around 500-600mg ew is usually more than enough. I've had issues over 600 of injectable eq so I want to dose properly

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump for answers want to know how much i should order

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I'm also very curious about this product. It would probubly make a good stack with epistane purely for the induced hunger eq usually gives. Epi kills appatite for me.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
It has a very long half life I think does it not? If so would 3-4 doses per day be needed that's more like dbol splits? I'm not that chemcially inclined so i could be wrong but would like to know since i am thinking of running it

Also I think i read before it has 15% conversion. Do you guys (CEL) feel this is a little high because at that rate 800mg a day would be 120mg and that would be 840mg week of Bold. I can tell you from experience of myself and many people that is a HIGH dose of EQ around 500-600mg ew is usually more than enough. I've had issues over 600 of injectable eq so I want to dose properly

ive never seen someone say 800 is too high and have even seen people go as high as 1.2 or 1.4 g/day with little sides. PErsonally i'd run it at 800. Should be effective but mild

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen most guys do over a gram with better gains and no more sides either

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive never seen someone say 800 is too high and have even seen people go as high as 1.2 or 1.4 g/day with little sides. PErsonally i'd run it at 800. Should be effective but mild
Yes i've seen people go that high also so I was thinking the conversion rate must be lower than 10% don't you think? Because with real bold you hardly ever see anyone going up to 800mg a day most stay within the 500-600mg a week over that sides tend to start coming in at least that has been my experience and those around me.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure the exact conversion rate.

I have seen people go up to 1.2 grams of 1,4ADD per day though. I think that 800 mg is a good dosage and what I would take myself.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does real EQ compare to eq plex?

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Yeah, this is definitely on my "to do" list. Sounds good!

As far as conversion, I'd love to know the answer too. It could be that like winnie, injection vs. oral administration have different benefits end effects.

It's true 500-600MG per week of EQ produces good results, when injected. But it's usually stacked with Test, which of course makes a huge difference. Has anyone here run EQ stand-alone? How did it go?

Mars1107

Yeah, this is definitely on my "to do" list. Sounds good!

As far as conversion, I'd love to know the answer too. It could be that like winnie, injection vs. oral administration have different benefits end effects.

It's true 500-600MG per week of EQ produces good results, when injected. But it's usually stacked with Test, which of course makes a huge difference. Has anyone here run EQ stand-alone? How did it go?
ive heard that you could run boldenone with good results without testosterone. But boldenone is a very slow muscle builder, so you need to take it for at least 8 weeks or so. You could probally stack it with other legal prohormone with good effect.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Would this be something good to stack with M-drol? or is that just overkill?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It could be done with M-Drol being added in at the end of the cycle, not the beginning. For myself though, I would probably run it with H-Drol, E-Stane, or P-Mag.

If I wanted to stack something with M-Drol, it would be our topical formestane.

Mars1107

It could be done with M-Drol being added in at the end of the cycle, not the beginning. For myself though, I would probably run it with H-Drol, E-Stane, or P-Mag.

If I wanted to stack something with M-Drol, it would be our topical formestane.
yeah m-drol is enough by itself it seems,

Probally out of H-drol,p-mag and e-stane, i think e-stane would make the most sense, since i think it has more androgenic effects, or attaches the androgen receptors more the h-drol or p-mag.

I think EQ is very anabolic compound, so stacking something more androgenic makes sense.

Thene theres stacking class 1 and class 2 steriod together, ie ones that do or do not attach the to androgen receptor, i dont remeber the list right now.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i was also thinking about stacking this with M-Drol, but still not sure thats the best idea, wanted to bounce the idea off one of the reps. Just wanted to stack the M-drol with something for a little more mass

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was also thinking about stacking this with M-Drol, but still not sure thats the best idea, wanted to bounce the idea off one of the reps. Just wanted to stack the M-drol with something for a little more mass
I like the idea of stacking our topical formestane with M-Drol.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-drol with the formastane, i would still need cycle assist? not that this thread is for M-drol but...
Yes, you would want to start taking Cycle Assist a week before your cycle and use it throughout.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And continue to run through PCT.
You can definately run Cycle Assist through PCT, or you can switch at that time to Liver Assist XT by SNS; it has an excellent profile and contains ingredients to help detox the liver.

dieselken77

Awards
I just purchased CEL's EQ-Plex along with their PCT assist. I am planning on running the EQ solo. My goals are basically to recomp with minimal sides - I'm looking to add some lean mass and strength while minimizing bloat, water retention and any fat gain. Any suggestions on whether running this alone is strong enough to generate any or all of the results I am looking for? Also, should I be running something stronger than PCT assist (i.e. Nolva)? I'm not that familiar with CEL's products - never used them. Thanks.

Current stats: 31 yrs old, 208 lb, approx. 15%bf
Cycle goal: 212-213 lbs, 12-13% bf

Seem reasonable or wishful thinking??

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Diesel:
I'll be running Eq-Plex with Epi in a few weeks. It should be a great combo. Have you ran any AAS or PH/PS before? If not, I'd stick with a solo run and see how it goes. I tend to get shutdown when on cycle, so I will be running Torem as my serm during PCT. If you want to check out my cycle, the link is in post #18.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just purchased CEL's EQ-Plex along with their PCT assist. I am planning on running the EQ solo. My goals are basically to recomp with minimal sides - I'm looking to add some lean mass and strength while minimizing bloat, water retention and any fat gain. Any suggestions on whether running this alone is strong enough to generate any or all of the results I am looking for? Also, should I be running something stronger than PCT assist (i.e. Nolva)? I'm not that familiar with CEL's products - never used them. Thanks.

Current stats: 31 yrs old, 208 lb, approx. 15%bf
Cycle goal: 212-213 lbs, 12-13% bf

Seem reasonable or wishful thinking??
Sounds reasonable.

Depending on your cycle history, you could stack it with H-Drol, but would expect to surpass your listed goal if doing so.

PCT Assist is a part of PCT, but I would add Inhibit-E in with it. My personal PCT would be Inhibit-E and Liver Assist by SNS along with PCT Assist by us.

Mars1107

Sounds reasonable.

Depending on your cycle history, you could stack it with H-Drol, but would expect to surpass your listed goal if doing so.

PCT Assist is a part of PCT, but I would add Inhibit-E in with it. My personal PCT would be Inhibit-E and Liver Assist by SNS along with PCT Assist by us.
is Trans-Form, not intended for PCT use?

you imply this,

and ive heard other people say this

whats the deal?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Your saying a gram of the PH right not a gram of real eq? Just want to clarify

Thank you
Right, a gram of the prohormone not the actual steroid EQ

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is Trans-Form, not intended for PCT use?

you imply this,

and ive heard other people say this

whats the deal?
It can be used for PCT just fine.

However, if using it while on cyle, then I would suggest either using Inhibit-E for PCT, or overlapping the Form into your Inhibit-E PCT.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Would it be wise to run eqplex a couple weeks past the mdrol run to help preserve the gains from it? I would be stacking the two but prolonging the bold a little longer. Good idea?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would it be wise to run eqplex a couple weeks past the mdrol run to help preserve the gains from it? I would be stacking the two but prolonging the bold a little longer. Good idea?
Its my personal opinion that PCT should be entered into when coming off M-Drol.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Its my personal opinion that PCT should be entered into when coming off M-Drol.
Good opinion, but can you elaborate as to why?? I was thinking that coming off of mdrol means you will lose a lot of glycogen weight and size, but running something like bold a bit longer will help to hold onto your gains when the mdrol wears off. Also, the bold seems to have VERY maintainable gains, so with several weeks under the belt will be plenty of time for buildup once mdrol is done, keeping gains coming slowly and more solidily. Does that make any sense ??

dieselken77

Awards
I've run some of the andros back in the dayyyy and responded pretty well to them....and about 5 years back I ran 4 weeks of M1T with amazing results, however I wasn't properly educated on PCT and lost a fair amount of my gains (my fault). I have run Epi solo for about 4 weeks a couple years back with good results, but I kept the dose low for fear of any sides so I didn't gain too much. So I have experience, but I've never run anything heavy or for extended periods. I try to use short cycles to get me over training plateaus really, so that's what I'm looking to do here and maybe add a few solid lbs. in the meanwhile. I want to be sure my PCT is in check.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good opinion, but can you elaborate as to why?? I was thinking that coming off of mdrol means you will lose a lot of glycogen weight and size, but running something like bold a bit longer will help to hold onto your gains when the mdrol wears off. Also, the bold seems to have VERY maintainable gains, so with several weeks under the belt will be plenty of time for buildup once mdrol is done, keeping gains coming slowly and more solidily. Does that make any sense ??
Its just my opinion that because M-Drol is so strong, one should go into PCT when coming off of it.

I would do the reverse if were me, if I were stacking EQ-Plex and M-Drol, I would run the EQ-Plex for 8 weeks, and be taking M-Drol the last 3 weeks. Also, I would add in our topical formestane a week before using the M-Drol and run it at 100 mg during the M-Drol portion and overlap it two weeks into my PCT.

Example:
Weeks 1 to 4: EQ-Plex 800 mg; cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 5: Eq-Plex 800 mg: Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 6: EQ-Plex 800 mg; M-Drol 10m mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 7: EQ-Plex 800 mg; M-Drol 10m mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 8: EQ-Plex 600 mg; M-Drol 20 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day

Week 9: Inhibit-E - 50 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions
Week 10: Inhibit-E - 50 mg per day; Topical Formestane 50 mg; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions
Week 11: Inhibit-E - 50 mg per day; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions
Week 12: Inhibit-E - 25 mg per day; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions

I personally would add in Suppress-C on day one of PCT, but some people would add it in on day 10 to 14.

Mars1107

ive read the boldenone therefore eq-plex, aromatizes to estrogen at half the rate of Estrogen.

Estrogen is good though, but i dont think itd pick m-drol to run with.

How much Shutdown does EQ plex cause? what about other sides?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Its just my opinion that because M-Drol is so strong, one should go into PCT when coming off of it.

I would do the reverse if were me, if I were stacking EQ-Plex and M-Drol, I would run the EQ-Plex for 8 weeks, and be taking M-Drol the last 3 weeks. Also, I would add in our topical formestane a week before using the M-Drol and run it at 100 mg during the M-Drol portion and overlap it two weeks into my PCT.

Example:
Weeks 1 to 4: EQ-Plex 800 mg; cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 5: Eq-Plex 800 mg: Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 6: EQ-Plex 800 mg; M-Drol 10m mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 7: EQ-Plex 800 mg; M-Drol 10m mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day
Week 8: EQ-Plex 600 mg; M-Drol 20 mg; Topical Formestane 100 mg; Cycle Assist 4 caps twice per day

Week 9: Inhibit-E - 50 mg per day; Topical Formestane 100 mg; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions
Week 10: Inhibit-E - 50 mg per day; Topical Formestane 50 mg; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions
Week 11: Inhibit-E - 50 mg per day; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions
Week 12: Inhibit-E - 25 mg per day; PCT Assist & Liver Assist XT per bottle instructions

I personally would add in Suppress-C on day one of PCT, but some people would add it in on day 10 to 14.
Fair enough, however you're not giving me any substantial reason other than its a strong compound. If you're already shutdown, than it makes no difference what you run after the Mdrol in my opinion. I understand why you're saying what you're saying, but i'm trying to think outside the box. Also, I'll be using Torm, DTHC, Lean Xtreme, and upped calories for PCT.

Mars1107

you know probally, it be better just to run the m-drol separate,no?

its strong enough on its own, and has enough sides on its own.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why inhibit-e and formestane?
I am just a fan of overlapping topical formestane into PCT in certain circumstances and tapering down with it. Inhibit-E is just my personal anti-estrogen of choice for PCT.

Fair enough, however you're not giving me any substantial reason other than its a strong compound. If you're already shutdown, than it makes no difference what you run after the Mdrol in my opinion. I understand why you're saying what you're saying, but i'm trying to think outside the box. Also, I'll be using Torm, DTHC, Lean Xtreme, and upped calories for PCT.
The fact that it is the strongest ph compound available is honestly reason enough to me to go into PCT right afterwards. Not trying to be disagreeable, its your body, so you can definately do what you want, its just not something I would do myself.

Mars1107

I am just a fan of overlapping topical formestane into PCT in certain circumstances and tapering down with it. Inhibit-E is just my personal anti-estrogen of choice for PCT.

The fact that it is the strongest ph compound available is honestly reason enough to me to go into PCT right afterwards. Not trying to be disagreeable, its your body, so you can definately do what you want, its just not something I would do myself.
Just PCT Assist, Inhibit-e, and supress-c for that cycle you laid out?

I actually was gonna buy pct assist, but i cant take any products with forskolin.

Is reservatrol really worth it in PCT terms? I dont know if i really believe in it.

Serms are a very confusing topic, at one end some people say theyre the end al be all to pct, at the other end people say theyre too toxic.

You didnt mention serm, would you need one? i mean for m-drol i thought YOU definately needed one

If i was doing a eq/e-stane cycle, would u put the epi in the beggining or end? Also your opinion on serm, i already have a lot, but since im using your products, id like a rec from u guys.

by the way supress-c is really nice, i was just testing to see if it works, and have been using it low dose since. Im gonna have to buy another bottle for PCT. Kind of hard to test a cortisol product, but im pretty shure i noticed some better sleep, relaxness, a little minor change in abdominal fat. I like it better than the Lean-FX product i tried.

This is separate, but ive noticed that the formestane is more liquidiy than the supress-c. Is it supposed to be like that?
It also feel like the form had less in the bottle when i opened it, i could hear the liquid shaking around. Supposed to be like this?Also a little grainy.minor grainy as where supress-c is silky smooth.

thanks.

dieselken77

Awards
is the recommended dose of 400-600mg/day a high enough dose? Or do I need to step up to 800/day to see real results? From what I've read it looks like a minimum of 600 mg is necessary for results.

Mars1107

is the recommended dose of 400-600mg/day a high enough dose? Or do I need to step up to 800/day to see real results? From what I've read it looks like a minimum of 600 mg is necessary for results.
yeah 600-1000mg if running solo.

if ur running with something else strong maybe 400mg could work for appetite increases and some anabolic activity.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
And I'm not trying to be disagreeable either, but I'm trying to extrapolate real theories or evidence as to why I should not do this. Telling me its the strongest out there and warrants PCT directly afterwards doesnt tell me anything other than it being your personal opinion.

dieselken77

Awards
Thanks Mars, I'm running it solo so I think I'll run 600 the first week and then bump to 800 for the next 3-4 weeks, or wherever 2 bottles of 60 takes me (4-5 weeks total). I'll add in the inhibit-E along with the PCT Assist afterward.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that the conversion rate (of up to) 15% applies to the amount of your doseage that actually makes it past the liver and into the blood, which I have read is up to 45%. So 45% of 800mg/day that then converts at 15% to EQ will be ~54mg of EQ/day, ~378mg/week. In theory, taking it with fats may help elevate these figures, which are already on the high side, due to steroidal compounds being lipid soluble. The -ene (double-bond) at the 1 position helps it get past the liver, but still not at the same rate as a 17aa compound.

Of all the OTCs I've tried (dating back to Andro-6 by EAS), I still have not tried 1,4AD, mostly due to the cost vs. other options. The dose I see most commonly is 1g+/day (probably for standalone), which would get you somewher around 473mg/week of EQ. CEL has priced this nicely, I may have to throw my hat in this ring.

dieselken77

Awards
Thanks Mass, what type of results would yo expect to see with a 1 mo. cycle at 1g/day? I've never run real EQ so I'm unusre.

Mars1107

Thanks Mars, I'm running it solo so I think I'll run 600 the first week and then bump to 800 for the next 3-4 weeks, or wherever 2 bottles of 60 takes me (4-5 weeks total). I'll add in the inhibit-E along with the PCT Assist afterward.
no id think about running it high the go to low, for this ph, since its very slow acting.start at 800 then go to 600

I read this in a Boldenone article, i dont know if it translates to the prohormone.

Dont know if its true, makes sene tough.Look into it