x-tren/h-drol

hamr9

Awards
I have just purchased the newly released CEL x-tren I also have 2 bottles of CEL h-drol. So naturally I want to stack them for the best results. Heres what I was thinking of doing(coming up in about a month):

Wk1: Hdrol 50
wk2 Hdrol 75
wk3 hdrol 75/ xtren 90
wk4 hdrol 75 xtren 90
wk5 Hdrol 75 xtren 90
wk6 hdrol 75 xtren 90

2 week preload AI cycle support and running cycle support through out as well

My PCT will be AI post cycle support, and LG formadrol, ZMA and Lean FX

5'9'' 190 14%BF 24 yrs old
previous PH :Orig. SD, m-drol, havoc 2x (no severe sides with any, just back pumps, and great results)

Looking for some strength gains but mostly a strong recomp

I'm just looking for any feedback or opinions/suggestions/reccomendations regarding my protocol, any help would be appreciated.

hamr9

Awards
Just trying to get the most research done and get the best possible answers.

hamr9

Awards
bump...any one think that formadrol at the end of this will serve as a good AI for PCT,in addition to my current pct plan?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Might want to add in p5p to protect against progest sides... Also here tren can do a good job on shuting u down... If you use a serm use clomid as I hear novla can upregulate progest receptors. Just some tid bits. Should be a good cycle. Nice strength and recomp effect. Tren is sneaky with strength. Ran it with havoc and was strong as hell. Each wk grabbing heavier weight and repping it. Love to see a 6 wk tren hdrol run. Ohh yeah most of trend side come at 120 or more.

hamr9

Awards
p5p vit B6 correct? what should the doseages look like during pct, also I am leaning more toward running TD formestane or formadex during pct instead of LG formadrol.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i will be running lg formadrol PCS and lean fx for my PCT ina few weeks. Im running mmv2 and hdrol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p5p, but while im here the form as well(pct)....

I have'nt really heard of any "good "results w/ B6 for prolactin issues...I think the majority of the "successful" ones cleared up on their own.:dunno:
For TD Form in PCT something like 200/200/150/100
or 200/150 /100/100

hamr9

Awards
I have'nt really heard of any "good "results w/ B6 for prolactin issues...I think the majority of the "successful" ones cleared up on their own.:dunno:
For TD Form in PCT something like 200/200/150/100
or 200/150 /100/100
thanks, do you know if the TD form will be available here? or are there any places you recommend I go to purchase some?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have just purchased the newly released CEL x-tren I also have 2 bottles of CEL h-drol. So naturally I want to stack them for the best results. Heres what I was thinking of doing(coming up in about a month):

Wk1: Hdrol 50
wk2 Hdrol 75
wk3 hdrol 75/ xtren 90
wk4 hdrol 75 xtren 90
wk5 Hdrol 75 xtren 90
wk6 hdrol 75 xtren 90

2 week preload AI cycle support and running cycle support through out as well

My PCT will be AI post cycle support, and LG formadrol, ZMA and Lean FX

5'9'' 190 14%BF 24 yrs old
previous PH :Orig. SD, m-drol, havoc 2x (no severe sides with any, just back pumps, and great results)

Looking for some strength gains but mostly a strong recomp

I'm just looking for any feedback or opinions/suggestions/reccomendations regarding my protocol, any help would be appreciated.
Cycle looks fine to me. Wouldnt be my PCT of choice, but everyone is different.

thanks, do you know if the TD form will be available here? or are there any places you recommend I go to purchase some?
Hopefully we will be shipping to NP next week.

SacTownRob

Awards
TFSupplements.com has it, thats where I ordered mine from. Cheap and quick shipping

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks fine to me. Wouldnt be my PCT of choice, but everyone is different.

Well then..... what would your PCT of choice be? But you do agree with the TD form correct?
Confused because I didnt see where you said that you would be using TD form; you had said LG's Formadrol.

My personal PCT would be either our topical Formestane or SNS's Inhibit-E, SNS Liver Assist XT, and our PCT Assist. Suppress-C is also nice to include as well.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk tren need to be run longer plus alil higher run this
hdrol 50 50 75 75 100 100
tren 120 120 120 etc etc etc.

pct
nolva - gyno / estrogen
clomid (maybe) help wit test from massive shut down
pct assist
powerful - for prolactin issues and great for recomp/pct
hdx2 - start on wk 3 to 456 great for estrogen sides and further protects again gyno (its a a.i.)
that the way uhuh uhuh

hamr9

Awards

pct
nolva - gyno / estrogen
pct assist
hdx2 - start on wk 3 to 456 great for estrogen sides and further protects again gyno (its a a.i.)
that the way uhuh uhuh
have you run this before? I think I am going to stick with my original posting as I am stacking the two and do not feel that max doseage is required for both of them at the same time. If I was running solo then i would prob. run max dose. Thanks for the input though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

pct
nolva - gyno / estrogen
pct assist
that the way uhuh uhuh
wow, xtren is strong stuff. i am on week 4 of solo run and just now bumped up to 4 caps=120mg. xtren is a clone of extreme tren, stronger than some of the other trens on the market. since i have been running xtren, been doing a lot of reading-all trens are not equal. xtren is the real stuff.

hamr9

Awards
wow, xtren is strong stuff. i am on week 4 of solo run and just now bumped up to 4 caps=120mg. xtren is a clone of extreme tren, stronger than some of the other trens on the market. since i have been running xtren, been doing a lot of reading-all trens are not equal. xtren is the real stuff.
NICE! I am real excited to run my xtren, any difference from 90mg to 120mg? (sides, pumps, cramps, strength etc...)

hamr9

Awards
1 more thing as well how should I dose out my cycle of hdrol/xtren what times of day would be the best for these two, I usually workout around 5pm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NICE! I am real excited to run my xtren, any difference from 90mg to 120mg? (sides, pumps, cramps, strength etc...)
week 4 is usually my peak anyways, but yeah since bumping to 4 caps ive noticed a big difference. how much is it the tren kicking in, and how much is going to 4 caps-who knows but i am getting full effects of what i expected from it and i like it a lot. i have been using cel's cycle assist and td formestane, bp is up but only a little/ libido is down but nowhere near shutdown/no estrogen or prolactin sides. strength has climbed steadily, but really took off this week. so did the pumps, i get pumps from standing up,lol. eric at pp, has been posting in a thread 'estrogen/prolactin' along with seth roberts and he recommended generic vitex on tren-so i included that too, and have been virtually side free.

hamr9

Awards
bump... about the dosing times of these two: h-drol and x-tren, i work out at 5pm h-drol at 75mg and xtren at 90mg. Should I take them together? or split em up?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump... about the dosing times of these two: h-drol and x-tren, i work out at 5pm h-drol at 75mg and xtren at 90mg. Should I take them together? or split em up?
I always suggest people spacing their doses out evenly throughout the day

hamr9

Awards
week 4 is usually my peak anyways, but yeah since bumping to 4 caps ive noticed a big difference. how much is it the tren kicking in, and how much is going to 4 caps-who knows but i am getting full effects of what i expected from it and i like it a lot. i have been using cel's cycle assist and td formestane, bp is up but only a little/ libido is down but nowhere near shutdown/no estrogen or prolactin sides. strength has climbed steadily, but really took off this week. so did the pumps, i get pumps from standing up,lol. eric at pp, has been posting in a thread 'estrogen/prolactin' along with seth roberts and he recommended generic vitex on tren-so i included that too, and have been virtually side free.
are you using the vitex during cycle or part of pct? doseage?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, xtren is strong stuff. i am on week 4 of solo run and just now bumped up to 4 caps=120mg. xtren is a clone of tren extreme, stronger than some of the other trens on the market. since i have been running xtren, been doing a lot of reading-all trens are not equal. xtren is the real stuff.
Sry thebigt, I had to correct your statement. Just a small, insignificant correction I had to make. lol.

hamr9

Awards
UPDATE

This stack is going great. no sides to report except for a lil back pumping during cardio but no biggie. I am on week 3 and have 19 more days to go. I started at 188-89ish and 14% now im at 193 and 12.5-13% (bioelectrical impediance) noticable body fat loss and and great strength increases. The weights keep going up steadily each week. According to these numbers i have lost about 1.3 lbs of fat and gained about 5lbs muscle, I know these are not totallty accurate but as some quick calculations they get the point across. I am also using a 40 40 20 pro fat carb combo on this plan and using a DL, back/chest,tri/squat, legs/off split. so im hitting everything once every 4 days. using 5x5 and 8x3 set rep scheme alternating everyother workout.

CEL ROCKS!

hamr9

Awards
oh yea and another wierd thing that may be TMI but...I am still waking up most(5 of 7 days) mornings with wood, so i guess im not totally shut down...and sex drive is a bit down, maybe just because im putting more energy into training, but still very capable and partaking...

hamr9

Awards
so does the fact that i still get morning wood mean that i am not shut down? what does this mean? libido is down a but but i think that is just being focused on training even more. I've got no problems getting it up either. Im glad things are still working but i just want to know what this means,help?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waking up with morning wood is just a positive side effect :) You are not shut down if you can get it up without any problem!

//CC

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so does the fact that i still get morning wood mean that i am not shut down? what does this mean? libido is down a but but i think that is just being focused on training even more. I've got no problems getting it up either. Im glad things are still working but i just want to know what this means,help?
That doesnt mean that shutdown isnt happening.

Libido shouldnt be too bad on your cycle anyways.

hamr9

Awards
Currently in PCt right now only complaint is formestane is making my thighs burn a bit, otherwise I have retained all my strength and leaned out a bit more to 188, size is still there, and so is strength and im very happy with how my cycle went. Lost a couple percent in the body fat dept. I got alot of strength out of this 6 weeker, i put a good 55lbs on my DL and 40ish on my bench, I didnt max on squat but i kept climbing up 10lbs each week and still doing it in pct.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently in PCt right now only complaint is formestane is making my thighs burn a bit, otherwise I have retained all my strength and leaned out a bit more to 188, size is still there, and so is strength and im very happy with how my cycle went. Lost a couple percent in the body fat dept. I got alot of strength out of this 6 weeker, i put a good 55lbs on my DL and 40ish on my bench, I didnt max on squat but i kept climbing up 10lbs each week and still doing it in pct.
Try rotating your application spots with the topical formestane if you need to.

Glad you are pleased with your results.

hamr9

Awards
Try rotating your application spots with the topical formestane if you need to.

Glad you are pleased with your results.
you mean left thigh right thigh? or other spots on the body, because its only the thigh or inside of upper arm correct?

would back or shoulder work? because im not looking foward to putting it on the legs tonight.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you mean left thigh right thigh? or other spots on the body, because its only the thigh or inside of upper arm correct?

would back or shoulder work? because im not looking foward to putting it on the legs tonight.
Inside of thighs, inside of arms, tops of feet, etc.

If it is drying your skin out, try applying pure cocoa butter a couple times per day.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice progress! Congrats bro!

//CC