Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Muscle & Strength

P-Mag is a repartitioning compound that is well suited for those looking for lean muscle and strength gains. Due to it not aromatizing, users report minimal fluid retention, which makes P-Mag suitable for bulking, lean bulking, cutting, or recomposition cycles.

It is very common for individuals to ask the difference between H-Drol and P-Mag since they are similar. H-Drol is more suited for individuals looking for gains in lean muscle and strength, while losing body-fat, whereas P-Mag is more geared towards those who wish to have a little more emphasis on size gains.

Common Dosing Protocol:
Beginner/Mild Cycle:
Weeks 1 to 4: 50 mg per day (2 capsules)

Advanced Cycle:
Week 1: 50 mg (2 capsules per day)
Week 2: 50 mg (2 capsules per day)
Week 3: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
Week 4: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
Week 5: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
Week 6: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)

Stacking & Bridging Options:
P-Mag is not commonly bridged with other compounds, but can be stacked with EQ-Plex or X-Tren.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on P-Mag for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

----------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol – 25 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day, spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart. P-Mag is typically used for 4 to 6 weeks cycles. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continued usage. Take at least a 6 week break between cycles.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i read somewhere this is similar to halodrol but minus 1-ene. whats the diff b/c the two? i tried looking it up but couldnt come across anything good. sorry.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i read somewhere this is similar to halodrol but minus 1-ene. whats the diff b/c the two? i tried looking it up but couldnt come across anything good. sorry.
In simple terms, P-Mag should be a little more useful for bulking whereas H-Drol should be more useful for lean muscle and getting leaner.

I never used the original Promagnon, and am excited to try this. I hope that people that are experienced with the original will chime in.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ-Plex? Also how dose Promag compare in androgenic activity to hdrol?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EQ-Plex? Also how dose Promag compare in androgenic activity to hdrol?
Shhhhh..... you werent supposed to catch that lol :p

I am not sure the answer to your question. I think that MW can likely answer when he sees the thread.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TripDog,
promagnon is supposed to be slightly more androgenic than halo. You'll have a little more libido boost and a little more aggression than halo, although both are pretty mild both departments.

From the promagnon (and Hroid clone) logs that I've seen, those that are susceptible to acne do get a little acne on cycle. But, I've never heard anyone report a dramatic problem.

I just followed a promagnon log about a month ago and the cycle was very productive with steady strength gains and IIRC about 10 pounds gained in 6 weeks at 75mg. The user reported a relatively easy recovery within about 5-7 days.

Ryaroberts,
you'll find that there's not much subjective difference in results of promagnon vs. halo. But, if you're really interested in searching more deeply, you can associate halo with turinobol and promagnon with clostebol (sp? LOL) Hope that hellps.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog,
promagnon is supposed to be slightly more androgenic than halo. You'll have a little more libido boost and a little more aggression than halo, although both are pretty mild both departments.

From the promagnon (and Hroid clone) logs that I've seen, those that are susceptible to acne do get a little acne on cycle. But, I've never heard anyone report a dramatic problem.

I just followed a promagnon log about a month ago and the cycle was very productive with steady strength gains and IIRC about 10 pounds gained in 6 weeks at 75mg. The user reported a relatively easy recovery within about 5-7 days.

Ryaroberts,
you'll find that there's not much subjective difference in results of promagnon vs. halo. But, if you're really interested in searching more deeply, you can associate halo with turinobol and promagnon with clostebol (sp? LOL) Hope that hellps.

Yea I thgought I remember hearing that a while back, thanks bro. Props to CEL for bringing things back to the people though.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive done two cycles of Hdrol (50/50/50/50) and (50/75/75/100/100). The first one was just a basic cycle, wasnt sure I was doing, lost a good amount of fight and gained a good 10 pounds, with NO PCT. The second cycle was different, I had done alot of research and knew what I was doing, so I had everything in check, especially PCT, gained a good 15 pounds and dropped a substantial amount of BF. Interested in this, though what does anyone think about another Hdrol cycle???? Im thinking (75/75/100/100) maybe a 5th week of 120 or 125

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
TripDog,

Ryaroberts,
Clostebol Acetate

-Clostebol acetate is the chemical name of active ingredient in Megagrisevit mono. Megagrisevit mono was a registered trademark of Pharmacia GmbH in Germany and/or other countries prior to cancellation.

Clostebol acetate; Turinabol (do not confuse with Oral Turinabol); chlorotestosterone acetate

Chemical name
- 17beta-Acetoxy-4-chloroandrost-4-en-3-one

Systematic name
[(8S,9S,10R,13S,14S,17S)-4-chloro-10,13-dimethyl-3-oxo-1,2,6,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17-dodecahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthren-17-yl] acetate

Index name - Androst-4-en-3-one, 17-(acetyloxy)-4-chloro-, (17-beta)-
(9CI)

by Bill Roberts - This steroid appears to be approximately as effective as Primobolan per milligram or moderately more so. The primary reasons for not using this steroid are its excessive cost and low concentration per mL, requiring large injection volume. It may have antiaromatase activity.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TripDog,

Ryaroberts,
Thank you for the elaboration.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
bump
I'm interested in using P-Mag, that or another Hdrol cycle, what does anyone think??

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
bump
I'm interested in using P-Mag, that or another Hdrol cycle, what does anyone think??

If you've done hdrol, i'd go for a pmag run. similar gains, maybe more size...don't see any reason not to.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
god I want this lol

how rough on the liver is this gonna be if any

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
god I want this lol

It's methylated although subjective reports are that it's pretty mild on the liver. Unfortunately, I've never actually seen bloodwork posted that was specifically timed to show recovery. If I were to guess like a Broski, it should be in the same realm as Halo and Epi on the liver enzymes, but what's that worth LOL :D

I'll see if I can convince someone who is currently in a Promagnon pct to get a basic draw after pct :think: He's running a low dose of Nolva which might skew lipids a bit but I doubt will affect liver enzymes.

By the way OLB, I enjoyed your ALRI log waaay back in the day... and your short but thorough review of SDNG.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok cool, take some liver care supps, or Cycle Support ;) lol

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
god I want this lol

Based on reviews (no blood work that I could find) and structure, i'd say very similar to hdrol. Not too harsh, but not childsplay either

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From everything I've read, I dont think it should be any harsher on the liver than H-Drol. We still suggest Cycle Assist while on cycle for any of our ph's.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to get bigger...just cut, I like the cutting effects of Hdrol. Will P-Mag only be good for adding size or can you lose some bodyfat with it?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont want to get bigger...just cut, I like the cutting effects of Hdrol. Will P-Mag only be good for adding size or can you lose some bodyfat with it?
You can certainly lose some BF on it but MAYBE not as prevalent as on Hdrol~~strength gains are a little better than hdrol (thats what i like about it)

......just think of it as a step up from hdrol but without the sides of others(PP,Dimethyl,trenadrol)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what i have read, the muscle and strength gains would be a little better with P-Mag, but the cutting effects would be better with H-Drol.

Although, you would still lose some fat with P-Mag, but likely not as much.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
You can certainly lose some BF on it but MAYBE not as prevalent as on Hdrol~~strength gains are a little better than hdrol (thats what i like about it)

......just think of it as a step up from hdrol but without the sides of others(PP,Dimethyl,trenadrol)
From what i have read, the muscle and strength gains would be a little better with P-Mag, but the cutting effects would be better with H-Drol.

Although, you would still lose some fat with P-Mag, but likely not as much.
with this being said, can I do another Hdrol cycle?-Ive already ran two
:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

if you've taken enough time off since the last cycle I see no reason. why I know alot of people say you shouldnt' run the same compound but i come from the old days and many many people always chose between dbol or abombs we didn't have a ton of orals to choose from and it's the same reason dbol and adrol are incorparated cycle after cycle they work. if h-drol works for you that's what I would go with

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
if you've taken enough time off since the last cycle I see no reason. why I know alot of people say you shouldnt' run the same compound but i come from the old days and many many people always chose between dbol or abombs we didn't have a ton of orals to choose from and it's the same reason dbol and adrol are incorparated cycle after cycle they work. if h-drol works for you that's what I would go with

x2. I like to wait 8-12 months between using the same compound...but if you mess with dosages a bit, you could lower that.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would switch it up. E-Stane may be a good option for what you are looking for, especially if you did a E-Stane/Formestane cycle.

P-Mag would still also be good for what you were suggesting; just pointing out the differnces with it and H-Drol.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
how long ago were those cycles??
the first was 4 weeks (50/50/50/50) second 5 weeks (50/75/75/100/100)
I love Hdrol! thats why I want to run it again
x2. I like to wait 8-12 months between using the same compound...but if you mess with dosages a bit, you could lower that.
I got done with it around nov-dec, not sure but Ill check
I would switch it up. E-Stane may be a good option for what you are looking for, especially if you did a E-Stane/Formestane cycle.

P-Mag would still also be good for what you were suggesting; just pointing out the differnces with it and H-Drol.
I dont want more size...
the main difference in the cycles is the first one I did after a cut, which excelled my results to a next level, I lost a substantial amount of BF and gained a good amount of strength, I loved it, the second cycle was a bulk, I did ALOT of research and found out what to do, had a great PCT, so I kept all my gains...Im cutting now and am not thinking of touching anything hormonal until june-july so it will be enough time between cycles

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the first was 4 weeks (50/50/50/50) second 5 weeks (50/75/75/100/100)

I love Hdrol! thats why I want to run it again

I got done with it around nov-dec, not sure but Ill check

I dont want more size...
the main difference in the cycles is the first one I did after a cut, which excelled my results to a next level, I lost a substantial amount of BF and gained a good amount of strength, I loved it, the second cycle was a bulk, I did ALOT of research and found out what to do, had a great PCT, so I kept all my gains...Im cutting now and am not thinking of touching anything hormonal until june-july so it will be enough time between cycles

That would be ok then if you went with hdrol again probably but w/ correct diet i think you would be very happy w/ a P-mag recomp(...maybe throw in Xtren)

....damn all this P-Mag talk is making ME want to do some

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
sooooooo many great options and combos from CEL now !!!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
That would be ok then if you went with hdrol again probably but w/ correct diet i think you would be very happy w/ a P-mag recomp(...maybe throw in Xtren)

....damn all this P-Mag talk is making ME want to do some
well my diet and nutrition is deff something I have down!!! Ive heard of Xtren, but do not know much, how androgenic is it?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Being so similar, is it safe to say that there will also be a large chance a serm is not needed with P-Mag?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No a SERM would not be needed for P-Mag
I agree. I'm going to try to go "serm-less" on this one. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that I have a contingency plan in my stash just in case :D

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still not in stock lol, hurry up I don't want to wait any longer :(

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still not in stock lol, hurry up I don't want to wait any longer :(
Cant make them put it up on their site lol. It is on the way to them and they have the write ups and pics :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
if one were already to own a bottle of h-drol, and bout a bottle of p-mag, could one take 50mg or p-mag a day and 25mg of hdrol? or is that retarded?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can one possably take 2 caps of p-mag a day and 1 cap of hdrol a day? or would that make no sense at all?
2 caps of P-Mag is an acceptable lower dosage, just not sure if taking one cap of H-Drol per day would add anything to it or not.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
2 caps of P-Mag is an acceptable lower dosage, just not sure if taking one cap of H-Drol per day would add anything to it or not.
so that would not be similar to taking 3 caps p-mag?